Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It's taken me less than 5 mins to find out the school based on her Stories. The Headteachers name is easy to work out too. I'll not share as it might be against the rules but my point is, this is precisely why SHE SHOULD NOT BE talking about online safety 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
How can anyone see Bab as a role model? What has she ever achieved in life? Just scraped into university then left her job to be a "Influencer!"
My daughter was a combat medical technician who served on the front line and is now a paramedic! My grandaughter is in her 3rd year training to be a mechanical engineer. She is the only female on the course! Those are the sort of people who are role models in my eyes!
Also Bab, when you read here, chubalubs in my dictionary means narcissistic fat cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh god guys, Stand down everyone!
Cancel the Menopause Party,,,, Babs has got her period! 🙄

Or rather, she's caught up on here and is now back tracking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Years 3 & 4, & Years 5 & 6.

So, children aged 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11.

What kind of head teacher thinks children of that age are remotely interested in the shit excuse of a "career" this bloated buffoon has? I am gobsmacked, I really am.

Young children should be encouraged to learn, not dick around on the internet. Appalling.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240226_074951_Instagram.jpg

FFS Emma it's a new wardrobe. And a pretty naff one at that.
It doesn't warrant 27 stories, a YouTube video and a Reel.
Look at her face 🤮🤮🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Baboff

Seriously who even mentions mothers day as though it's a special day where the sun must shine and she must sat like Jabba with gifts and food in front of her at all times.
She is such grabby spoilt cunt.

• Haha
  • Angry

RosetheHat

My kids are the same age and stage as Emma's (older girl and younger boy) So I got the school email this morning - he's got a place at the school I was fully expecting him to get a place at,,, and we've still got most of the year to go . Am I dead inside or is that a total non event 🤔 😅😱 If she had a sleepless night last night I actually think she needs to look at her medication again 🤔

Edited to add - I am very fond of the little sod🤣

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
She might have a new Coach bag but I’d bet she’s never had an orgasm in her life 🤭😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
How to stay safe online?!!! From HER?!!!! Ffs is that headteacher a moron?! I’m sorry but she is the LAST PERSON ON EARTH who should be talking about online safety!!
Honestly this has made me so angry. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Fuck me sideways
I need bleach for my eyes
What the absolute fuck did that twat look like.
And no one wants a hair tutorial from Babs - here's how I styled my three strands of orange hair ...
Imagine walking down the aisle and seeing that abomination amongst your guests
😂😂😂

..."here's how I styled my three strands of orange hair"... immediately downloaded the image of Rab C. Nesbitt actor Gregor Fisher, in the Hamlet Cigar's tv adverts to my brain.

BAB C. NESBITT 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

muscadet

Chatty Member
Wtf is she talking about! Menopause and peri menopause has never been spoken about so much in the media etc, wonder if she will make step ladder make her a certificate for completing perimenopause

• Haha

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Not caught up, so don't know what's been said. But 2 years Babs, 2 YEARS WITHOUT PERIODS before NHS will now declare menopause complete. Also, according to my GP if you happen to have a random period after 20 months (fml 😡) the clock starts again for the 2 year count.

This is the one thing she speaks about that causes me full on fucking rage. She's making it up as she goes along. A few dodgy periods and she's DONE?!

• Heart