Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
half listening to theatest episode of her podcast - I cannot. explain how much it irritaties me when she latches on to any mention of 90s diet culture to spew her babnory tales of how she used to live off soup and do a 100 sit-up each morning, fully attempting to imply she had an eating disorder, when she has previously mentioned it was a short-lived phase after an ex boyfriend commented on her squishy tummy and had nothing whatsoever to do with the pressures of diet culture.

this time she takes it even further though claiming that 90s diet culture still impacts her TODAY, as if she were to eat a bigger lunch - her example was if she went out and ate a meal of fish and chips - she would then be overwhelmed with thoughts that she should only eat a sandwich for her evening meal. she also says that if she were offered a chocolate bar, she would always opt for a crunchie as she was told that crunchies are lower in calories with a vague reference to honeycomb - and I'm sorry but WHAT?! i have never seen babs eat a crunchier, unless it's a crunchie bite from her advent calendar - so hardly her chocolate bar of choice.

and utter bullshit about her feeling she can only eat a snack for tea if she had a bigger lunch - or her attempt to agree with her guest that if she eats toast for breakfast, she can't eat bread for lunch because CARBS, she eats bleeping ICING for breakfast, consumes entire cakes by herself and downed a full-sized Easter egg before 11am! this is the woman who grabs at any possible opportunity to decide that calories don't count, whose main intake is sugar and who eats kids meals of pure carbs at Disney because he toddler bedtime means they have to eat at 5pm before the restaurants open, only to return to her hotel room. and feast on sweets and crisps from the literal SUITCASE of snacks she has lugged all the way to America with her. the toxicity of 90s diet culture and the lasting impact it has on many adults of today aPsolutely does not affact babs, and it really irritates me that she pretends it does, given the devastating consequences of eating disorders, many of which were triggered by diet culture and all the "nothing tastes better than skinny feels" crap, and the Special K diet etc.

as with her claims of "AnXiEtY", it is not something to lie about. Just duck off babs. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Try this for anxiety Babs. Working customer service and getting worked up heart beating fast and then just full on teary meltdown in front of customers and managers. That's what happened to me last week

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
OMG that latest story!!! Maybe it’s because you have duck all to do and too much time on your hands to overthink everything you twit!!

• Heart
Try this for anxiety Babs. Working customer service and getting worked up heart beating fast and then just full on teary meltdown in front of customers and managers. That's what happened to me last week
not to minimise your experiences but please don't forget that babs has had it SO much worse - that time she slipped on a stray chicken nugget in Boots, fell over and was unable to get back up. an incident that sparked such anxiety, it could only be cured by a trip to the big primary - which obvs I fully recommend you try next time you're feeling "wobbly". that or, y'know, a Groupon counsellor. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is unbelievable.
You’re emotional Emma, because you’re bored and know that your life is empty, you have no friends, your husband isn’t interested, you career is going down the tubes and you can no longer keep up with your endless lies.
If you want to feel better about yourself try eating more healthily, drink water, take some proper exercise ( you went swimming what??….twice?!) and re consider your career or since that’s unlikely to happen, at least re-consider the content you put out. Try actually working hard on what you out. Take some time over it instead of rushing to churn out some rehashed bollocks like you do day in day out at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
not to minimise your experiences but please don't forget that babs has had it SO much worse - that time she slipped on a stray chicken nugget in Boots, fell over and was unable to get back up. an incident that sparked such anxiety, it could only be cured by a trip to the big primary - which obvs I fully recommend you try next time you're feeling "wobbly". that or, y'know, a Groupon counsellor. 🙄
Omg I shouldn't make sudh a big deal when she has obvs had it so much worse
Chub rub gate anyone
Train gate anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 20
half listening to theatest episode of her podcast - I cannot. explain how much it irritaties me when she latches on to any mention of 90s diet culture to spew her babnory tales of how she used to live off soup and do a 100 sit-up each morning, fully attempting to imply she had an eating disorder, when she has previously mentioned it was a short-lived phase after an ex boyfriend commented on her squishy tummy and had nothing whatsoever to do with the pressures of diet culture.

this time she takes it even further though claiming that 90s diet culture still impacts her TODAY, as if she were to eat a bigger lunch - her example was if she went out and ate a meal of fish and chips - she would then be overwhelmed with thoughts that she should only eat a sandwich for her evening meal. she also says that if she were offered a chocolate bar, she would always opt for a crunchie as she was told that crunchies are lower in calories with a vague reference to honeycomb - and I'm sorry but WHAT?! i have never seen babs eat a crunchier, unless it's a crunchie bite from her advent calendar - so hardly her chocolate bar of choice.

and utter bullshit about her feeling she can only eat a snack for tea if she had a bigger lunch - or her attempt to agree with her guest that if she eats toast for breakfast, she can't eat bread for lunch because CARBS, she eats bleeping ICING for breakfast, consumes entire cakes by herself and downed a full-sized Easter egg before 11am! this is the woman who grabs at any possible opportunity to decide that calories don't count, whose main intake is sugar and who eats kids meals of pure carbs at Disney because he toddler bedtime means they have to eat at 5pm before the restaurants open, only to return to her hotel room. and feast on sweets and crisps from the literal SUITCASE of snacks she has lugged all the way to America with her. the toxicity of 90s diet culture and the lasting impact it has on many adults of today aPsolutely does not affact babs, and it really irritates me that she pretends it does, given the devastating consequences of eating disorders, many of which were triggered by diet culture and all the "nothing tastes better than skinny feels" crap, and the Special K diet etc.

as with her claims of "AnXiEtY", it is not something to lie about. Just duck off babs. 😡
Ah so another phase of 90’s chameleon Babs and in between wallflower, boy band stalker and hard core raver was her Kate Moss heroin chic era.

I don’t know about anyone else but if I had a big fish and chip lunch then I would have something lighter for dinner just because I’d be pretty full up and not because I was mentally scarred by 90’s diet culture?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ah so another phase of 90’s chameleon Babs and in between wallflower, boy band stalker and hard core raver was her Kate Moss heroin chic era.

I don’t know about anyone else but if I had a big fish and chip lunch then I would have something lighter for dinner just because I’d be pretty full up and not because I was mentally scarred by 90’s diet culture?
Does anyone remember when Louise from (eternal?) did that documentary about slimming down to fit in a size 0 dress? Not 90s diet culture but think early 00s/mid 00s. Not sure where I'm going with this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2796992

1. Why does she love the tooty frooties look so much?
2. She pays for these? (She says she does but I don’t believe her - no one in their right mind would pay for this poor work)
3. The cuticles are NEVER trimmed.
4. There is polish still on the skin 😫
5. And she has a hangnail 🤢
That’s Nails4U for ya

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is emotional because she has probably read here and realised what an absolute cock up she has made again! Can't even say grow a pair can we cos she has already got 🦈🦷's in her uniqlo cross body bag!
Jeez, she cries about everything. Always has since she has been online! I still think it's for attention, f*@# all to do with perimenopause! GROW UP Bab!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are SO many podcasts and people on instagram that cover nutrition and healthy eating. If she could just stop living in the past for five minutes and spend a little bit of time educating herself she could make such a difference to her health.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She definitely has her nails done. If Emma did them herself we'd have 100% had at least a vlog/ reel/ story about it by now!

Also, whoever said about her being in her "kate moss heroin chic" era has cracked me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
God she really has been insufferable today. When will it all end!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Give me strength 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Get a job, do some work to help out sharky in the house , with the food perhaps .. take interest in your kids for reasons other than content, go out and join the gym or an exercise class - volunteer in a charity shop , at a food bank or with the elderly/ disadvantaged kids whatever floats your boat and I guarantee you won't have time to keep getting emotional over nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Get a job, do some work to help out sharky in the house , with the food perhaps .. take interest in your kids for reasons other than content, go out and join the gym or an exercise class - volunteer in a charity shop , at a food bank or with the elderly/ disadvantaged kids whatever floats your boat and I guarantee you won't have time to keep getting emotional over nothing.
She’s building up to one of those ‘sobbing to camera’ things dingbats do on tik tok

Tears gushing down her perimenopause cheeks 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20240305_211328.jpg

Another fabrication in the world of Dilemma I doubt she knows the meaning of the word fast, let alone actually undertake one. Eating is to Bab is what oxygen is to the rest of the world!!

• Haha
View attachment 2797885

Another fabrication in the world of Dilemma I doubt she knows the meaning of the word fast, let alone actually undertake one. Eating is to Bab is what oxygen is to the rest of the world!!
Bloody hell, I remember the 24 hour famines!!! I'm sure kids were only allowed to do 12 hours though. I remember breaking one once by licking a doughnut 😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.