Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No self respecting nail tech would let her leave the salon with those monstrosities, she obviously does them herself (badly)
So confident and self assured yet won't visit a decent salon/hairdresser/eyebrow tech, because she knows she'd be judged.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2796992

1. Why does she love the tooty frooties look so much?
2. She pays for these? (She says she does but I don’t believe her - no one in their right mind would pay for this poor work)
3. The cuticles are NEVER trimmed.
4. There is polish still on the skin 😫
5. And she has a hangnail 🤢
View attachment 2796992

1. Why does she love the tooty frooties look so much?
2. She pays for these? (She says she does but I don’t believe her - no one in their right mind would pay for this poor work)
3. The cuticles are NEVER trimmed.
4. There is polish still on the skin 😫
5. And she has a hangnail 🤢
Yuck I’ve just newly woken up from my nightshift and these nails make me feel sick ! As a medical professional she looks like she is cyanosed it’s not normal to have blue lips and mouth , she has a lack of oxygen

Reactions: 18
ah, babnocchio finally being honest! DEFINITELY worth an excel certificate and reward box treat! 👏🏻🌟

what's going on with her skin? the usual waxy, sallow complexion has evolved into a somewhat alarming shade of grey! not that I'm at all concerned for her health, as I'm sure it is just another symptom of being perimenopausal - along with the "whooshing" sound in her ears. 🙄🤣

Screenshot_20240305_130215_com.instagram.android_edit_650622323385096.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Those nails are appalling! I’m embarrassed for her - surely she didn’t pay for them?? The shaping at the ends is uneven and I would have thought a more rounded shape rather than square would look at lot nicer. And leaving spots of varnish on the sides is dreadful. Whoever did those clearly doesn’t take much pride in their work.

As always she obviously spent the bare minimum rather than seeking out a great independent nail tech who actually remembers her!

Reactions: 19
ah, babnocchio finally being honest! DEFINITELY worth an excel certificate and reward box treat! 👏🏻🌟

what's going on with her skin? the usual waxy, sallow complexion has evolved into a somewhat alarming shade of grey! not that I'm at all concerned for her health, as I'm sure it is just another symptom of being perimenopausal - along with the "whooshing" sound in her ears. 🙄🤣

View attachment 2797162
Surely she is not happy with looking that awful at just 46? She looks like she could be the mother of a 46 year old.

• Haha
Not even being mean, if I knew her in real life I would be worried, she looks so ill!

Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20240305_151004_edit_90846416950604.jpg

And this is why Bab is encouraged to continue in her quest to be the cuntest bleep online. Prime example of a typical babette, God help us all, we live amongst these cretins!

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 2797242
And this is why Bab is encouraged to continue in her quest to be the cuntest bleep online. Prime example of a typical babette, God help us all, we live amongst these cretins!
Thing is.... those bags wasn't even her own idea. She's nicked it from an insta mate and made it her own. She doesn't have an original thought in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please don't write books babs. As someone who writes and publishes books and puts effort into it I beg you not to. Sick of fake celebs (hinch, twatmon and co) all writing books when us little indies do so much for so little
😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her “crying” over being happy, I call bullshit. She’s crying because her pay packets are growing up and she has duck all to sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Please don't write books babs. As someone who writes and publishes books and puts effort into it I beg you not to. Sick of fake celebs (hinch, twatmon and co) all writing books when us little indies do so much for so little
😡😡😡😡
As a fellow indie writer, I absolutely agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Crying so needs her HRT dose for her imaginary menopause tweaked?? she is a bleeping twit 🙈 and she looks like an actual dead body with those awful nails to match the sallow skin tone, the purple nails, the pink shirt the orange hair they grey skin 🤮 it’s too much today why is she always so close to the bleeping camera??? Still can’t believe she went to a primary school to chat to them??? She flashes her fanny on the internet and invades her children’s privacy for a living! What a bleeping role model!!! Cannot believe any self respecting head teacher has allowed that to happen, I worry for the state of professional standards in schools!! 🙈

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.