Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's obvious that stupid fangirl teacher messaged Babs to come to the school to do that talk. Of course fathead jumped at the chance if it means people fawning over her and boosting her ego.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I hope she lying on the bathroom crying because of mean cow bags pointing out her duck ups.

🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Ethan knows his friends mums follow her so he's asked her not to post any pics of his WBD costume until after he's gone to school.
---
But I equally hope that yesterday's fiasco has given her the fall from grace that she needs!

Reactions: 15
……..an 11 year old β€œchose” to be a cat? Really? All I see on her book days is money spaffed on outfits. No creativity beyond a credit card.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Last time we might do something like this together... Before I'm either cancelled and you don't see my account, or Little E has said no more after Hugh school.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Last time we might do something like this together... Before I'm either cancelled and you don't see my account, or Little E has said no more after Hugh school.
Her content is going to be tumbleweeds when both kids are too embarrassed to be show-pony exploited. What else has she got, a charismatic and sparkling husband? .. Oh, wait........

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My son went as the Cat in the Hat for world book day back when he was in nursery πŸ™ˆ I wonder how many other kids were dressed up in E’s class and how much he was pressured by Babs.
By the time my daughter was in year 6 not many of the kids dressed up in costumes as elaborate as that, especially the boys but maybe that was just our school.
(Not saying there’s anything wrong with kids dressing up btw, just that I hope it was E’s choice.)

Reactions: 24
Schools should be asking doctors, paramedics, scientists, engineers, therapists, data analysts and other people from various professions to inspire children to do something worthwhile that makes a difference and contributes positively to society. Not lazy influencers who got lucky and happen to have a bit of a following which provides them enough income to lay on the sofa all day. Imagine if the next generation ALL become influencers? Society would break down.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
IMG_6504.jpeg

1. Why does she love the tooty frooties look so much?
2. She pays for these? (She says she does but I don’t believe her - no one in their right mind would pay for this poor work)
3. The cuticles are NEVER trimmed.
4. There is polish still on the skin 😫
5. And she has a hangnail 🀒

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20240305_113207.jpg

duck, the smokers lines are aging her badly... As for her tutti frutti nails, they're not done professionally in any universe!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2796992

1. Why does she love the tooty frooties look so much?
2. She pays for these? (She says she does but I don’t believe her - no one in their right mind would pay for this poor work)
3. The cuticles are NEVER trimmed.
4. There is polish still on the skin 😫
5. And she has a hangnail 🀒
Why would it make her giggle πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Everything about her is ridiculous

She’s either crying, giggling or screaming

bleeping nitwit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry, I just outted that Little E has indeed got a place at the coveted Hugh school :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.