Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a job, do some work to help out sharky in the house , with the food perhaps .. take interest in your kids for reasons other than content, go out and join the gym or an exercise class - volunteer in a charity shop , at a food bank or with the elderly/ disadvantaged kids whatever floats your boat and I guarantee you won't have time to keep getting emotional over nothing.
Christ, don't let her near the foodbank store room, it'd be empty after her shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven't watched Emma in ages because couldn't be fucked with her nonsense anymore. Accidentally clicked through onto her stories today and it's the same old content - scabby nails, photo of child as a toddler, book day costumes, launch of pamphlet 4yrs ago, swimsuit gusset 'hack.'

Nothing new, always the same rehashed content. Yawn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Defo did a 24 hour famine back in the early 90s, they were really a big deal 😂😂 How random, I had completely forgotten about them

Reactions: 20
Every year we had to do a sponsored walk on the racecourse. Every year, one of the girls in my year group did it in white stilettos 🤣. This was the 80s (yes, I am that old 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We did 24 hour stay awakes………..or I’m confusing being off my nut on 20/20 in the school field? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the duck is this set up all about? Look at the half-arsed pulled curtains and the size of that free telly looks ridiculous. Ol' lardy arse never sits on the sofa nearest the telly does she?
That pic is GRIM - outsized curtain pole, scruffy arse curtains, manky blankets, stinking dog, oversized sofas and TV all under an extremely perturbing 100watt bulb 🤯 it’s like a Tracey Emin original

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What the duck is this set up all about? Look at the half-arsed pulled curtains and the size of that free telly looks ridiculous. Ol' lardy arse never sits on the sofa nearest the telly does she?
Christ that pic makes the place look like a doss house!!

• Haha
Why don't the sofa's match 🤣🤦‍♀️
And why does Kenny prefer to sit there where he can't see the tele properly, rather than sit next to his monster wife? I wonder 🤔

• Haha
Still catching up so sorry if this is late - has anyone emailed the school she gave the talk at? If not, I’m more than happy to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Trigger warning - self harm

Sorry this is such an overshare but I bleeping ate her SO MUCH! she just doesn’t know she’s born, how can people give her sympathy for her inane drivel she spouts when people in the real world have actual problems going on!

I really struggle with my mental health and have self harmed tonight for the first time in about 10 months, I’m so mad at myself and am just venting here (sorry cow bags!) but she doesn’t realise how good she has it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Gasp. Shock. Horror. Who’d have thunk it she’s going to Cali. Another place she can make look utterly tit and we all know she’s gonna hate it. Cali is not Florida bab. Completely different vibe and I’m so here for the meltdown mainly sweating her fat off stuck in traffic 😂😂😂
---
Trigger warning - self harm

Sorry this is such an overshare but I bleeping ate her SO MUCH! she just doesn’t know she’s born, how can people give her sympathy for her inane drivel she spouts when people in the real world have actual problems going on!

I really struggle with my mental health and have self harmed tonight for the first time in about 10 months, I’m so mad at myself and am just venting here (sorry cow bags!) but she doesn’t realise how good she has it!
Please reach out and get help. You don’t have to do this alone ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Brag brag and more brag! Make sure you go to pump in West Hollywood chubabraga it closed for good last year because Lisa and Ken got into financial difficulties such a fan tho….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A once in a lifetime trip where they’ll all be tucked up every night by 8pm with a snack and an iPad missing half of what’s going on around them

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
A once in a lifetime trip where they’ll all be tucked up every night by 8pm with a snack and an iPad missing half of what’s going on around them
And all the vanderpump related bars are pretty much nightclubs that don’t open till 5pm… like she will 1) fit in with that crowd and 2) be awake at that time 😂 sorry to say it I’m a disgusting human as I love real housewives and vanderpump rules and it’s my dream to go to sur!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep Braggy mc bragface is back with yet another holiday spewing 💰inta a trip organised solely aroubd her and her interests though didn't she force the girl to watch some 💩 leading up to it. Gosh though she needs a holiday as she werks so hard and let me think 🤔 it's been a few weeks since she last went on one . Never been to USA let alone Disney but you cowbags can enlighten what she's in for. So relatable !!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So that's why we had the waffling crying stories yesterday. So her people will feel she deserves this holiday and be blinkered to the bragfest. She's only happy as this holiday will bring her content, tax relief and bragging. Her 3 favourite things.

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.