Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stealth boasting bleep…..
once in a lifetime holiday my arse…..most of their countless holidays a year would each be a once in a lifetime holiday to most families…..she needs to read the room, most people today will be waiting to hear if Jeremy bleep is gonna help their family out in the budget

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
You can’t book the tour on WB page anymore, the stuff I saw says it ended in 2023…me thinks she’s in for a great disappointment 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brag….Brag….Brag.
You’d think she’d even make herself cringe at her entitlement. Just so unrelatable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
More or less caught up here now. I can sum everything up in one word.

Shitshow.

in other news I think I’ve found Margot’s long lost dad on another thread. Goes by the name name Rickets actual name Olly belonging to TikTok sensation abby jones. Ricketts backstory goes he is the oldest living dog, having been witness to the erecting (bit rude) of stone henge look at the abbey jones wiki for more detailed information.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The traffic means she'll hate L.A
It's not a city you can just walk around, it's huge, dirty, dangerous and in parts, not fit for kids.
But forget that, the jetlag alone is going to kill her 🤣
Guys, it's 8 hours behind which means 8pm there is 4am here, she's never gonna cope 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They won’t have a car?! I’ve never been to LA but I do know you definitely need a car as it’s so vast! I’m guessing they’ll just get Ubers????

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They won’t have a car?! I’ve never been to LA but I do know you definitely need a car as it’s so vast! I’m guessing they’ll just get Ubers????
I thought this! I don't know anyone who went to LA and didn't hire a car 🙄
Also, i would not go all the way to California and only visit LA 🤣 typical Babs half arsed attempts at doing something amazing. When we went we did Vegas and San Fran too, its only short flight away from each other!
She's an utter moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Chubalubs is off to LA, she could be going to the moon for all I care. What's the point? Waste of money to be in a hotel room for a majority of the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she not asking Taming Twins for LA cali trip ideas. ..her road trip looked fab. Can't wait for the epic bathroom meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought this! I don't know anyone who went to LA and didn't hire a car 🙄
Also, i would not go all the way to California and only visit LA 🤣 typical Babs half arsed attempts at doing something amazing. When we went we did Vegas and San Fran too, its only short flight away from each other!
She's an utter moron!
Your final line just suns her up perfectly! Utter moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Interesting story about celebs and menopause on good morning Britain…..calling early tingo for chubalubs this morning….taking full credit for menopausal women and their overies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Besides the reality TV bollocks and the Gimore Girls tour which we think possibly may no longer exist, she’s doing Disney and Universal which she did last year in Florida…how is this a one off, trip of a lifetime then? It’ll be rinse and repeat for the usual boring Disney crap where she shows nothing interesting or useful. Silly twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The traffic means she'll hate L.A
It's not a city you can just walk around, it's huge, dirty, dangerous and in parts, not fit for kids.
But forget that, the jetlag alone is going to kill her 🤣
Guys, it's 8 hours behind which means 8pm there is 4am here, she's never gonna cope 🤣🤦‍♀️
My first thought was the traffic. I was even shocked when I went years ago. They will be up so early to get to places. None of this just walking from the Disney hotel down to the theme park. I can't wait to see her get annoyed travelling around.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh goody, two hotels so double the tragic fumbled room tour.
How are they going to get around LA without a car - everyone drives everywhere in LA. It's not like being at WDW where they stay at a resort hotel.

They are going to spend all their time in the city and at theme parks aren't they. They won't venture out to visit anywhere outside the city, they are the dullest travellers ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hope she forgets her snag chub rubs and spends the whole holiday with chaffed thighs .

Braggy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a waste of time going all that way just to do the parks. And calling it a “real adventure”. Katie Ellison did a fab travel series through California. Road tripping from San Francisco to San Diego would be an adventure, yeah stop off in LA for a couple of days at the parks, but there’s so much more to see. Wonder if seaside loving Babs will set foot on a beach or swim in the sea (spoiler… she never does in Florida or Lanzarote so I’m guessing that a no)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.