Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being thick or missing something… so she went to a school and chatted about what exactly???
How to get free stuff ?
How act up and talk about rubbish ??
I’m actually really interested to know what was said 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Am I being thick or missing something… so she went to a school and chatted about what exactly???
How to get free stuff ?
How act up and talk about rubbish ??
I’m actually really interested to know what was said 🤯
She chatted about how to stay safe online silly.
Let's not mention the fact that we all know where she lives and the entire content of her kids bedrooms, their dates of birth and schools they attend. Other than those minor technicalities she's very well equipped to talk to young impressionable kids about online safety 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
She chatted about how to stay safe online silly.
Let's not mention the fact that we all know where she lives and the entire content of her kids bedrooms, their dates of birth and schools they attend. Other than those minor technicalities she's very well equipped to talk to young impressionable kids about online safety 🤷‍♀️
Oh my goodness seriously it was about online safety.. that’s an actual joke.. totally agree she has shared so so much on line

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my goodness seriously it was about online safety.. that’s an actual joke.. totally agree she has shared so so much on line
Yep! In her own words - "and more importantly how to stay safe online" 🤬 Absolute bleeping joke! She's a big fat hypocrit. That school needs an OFSTED Insp ASAP!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So easy to work out exactly where she has been today, took me one google search! It’s like she has purposefully left just enough visible info on her story. It’s shocking!
I must be as thick as Babs because I can't work it out.

I'll show myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe Babs is so stupid she posted the screenshot of a teacher with her social media name to her stories - after giving a talk about supposed online safety! The woman is a liability!

And then got into the filthy pyjamas that she'd sweated through the previous night. :sick::sick::sick:

• Angry
  • Sick

I'll show myself out.
i worked it out in seconds, based solely on her sharing the story of one of the fan girl teachers who shared the selfie they took together, whose IG is public and she has posts where she has tagged the location of the school where she works. the babettes aren't the brightest bunch - presumably rely on babs to advise them on internet safety! 🙄

that selfie she took with the teachers though - hilarious that she has resorted to her usual tactic of grabbing one of them to use as a human shield, bending sideways to conceal her bulk so only her head and shoulders are visible in the photo. SUCH body confidence from Brum's size 18 KWEEN. 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

I'll show myself out.
Go to that teacher's Instagram page and find the pic with her and a cut out of the late queen. On the wall behind is a poster with the school name stuck on. 😏

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think it's cause it's world book day for little E. So she'll be taking lots of photos ready for a big insta splash.
Ah yes, parenting 🤔. What most do without sharing it with trolls, Colin's and teachers who flaunt their own school safeguarding rules.

• Heart
It's World Book Day for little E, she'll be busy getting him ready into the costume she he apparently chose for himself 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Someone should send this Tattle thread to the school to prove to the kids how important on line safety is and how easy it is to give information away without realising. Perhaps that’s why they wanted Bab to do the presentation - to show her as an example!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Go to that teacher's Instagram page and find the pic with her and a cut out of the late queen. On the wall behind is a poster with the school name stuck on. 😏
Wow, that teachers more stupid than I am!

In my defence I was just going off thank you card details.

Reactions: 19
I’m hoping she’s in a strop because an actual parent found out who gave a talk to their child at careers day and made a complaint

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m hoping she’s in a strop because an actual parent found out who gave a talk to their child at careers day and made a complaint
Yes I REALLY hope this is it. I hope someone has not only raised with the Head but also the board of Governors. I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would ask this big fat idiot to talk about online safety!?!!! It’s beggars belief!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for Ethan in that house this morning. I bet she's frazzled after reading on here last night and is on edge, bellowing at him. Very unusual for her not to have pit-storied and even more out of character for her to miss maximum impact posting time for the WBD reveal.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.