Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be concerned if she can’t lift a 20kg suitcase at 45 years old. What’s the matter with her?

Reactions: 31
Oh babs, you were never planning on going to London. Gary C has clearly messaged you asking if you’ll be at the Disney event and to save face you’ve declared you can’t go due to the weather. You were never invited but want to try and maintain that you were. And looking at who did get an invite, it was largely a barrel scraping collection of wannabes who’d class as 7th tier influencers at best, so you’re so far down on Disney’s radar that you’re behind the likes of Danny Dalimore. Maybe instead of “authentic self” manifest some self awareness that your “career” is on life support, clinging on via “ads” that literally anyone can get with 3 clicks on an affiliate website.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What a bore fest the latest ‘ travel’ vlog was 😴

Firstly thought she was gonna combust with all the stress of getting there!

Showed us nothing of Copenhagen - most time on the vlog was spent at Tivoli (which looked nice tbf) and the Guinness world records which she claimed was dire but then proceeded to show you everything inside in great detail 😴. It was ok though cos it was free with the Copenhagen card though she wouldn’t recommend it (told us that about 10 x). She’s so thick she hasn’t worked out they by paying for the card these attractions aren’t free 🤦🏼‍♀️

They didn’t eat proper food once. They shared chips and shared a waffle on the 2nd day rather than have one each. On the first day they only had a rice bowl & a burger for ‘linner’ Emma’s made up word for lunch and dinner then went to the room at early o clock to eat digestive biscuits for tea !?!?

Every night they had an early night to watch gilmour girls on the laptop - may as well have stayed at home - why not explore the city at night ?.

The rest of the vlog was spent shopping… 😴

Another missed opportunity for creating good content but we all know she’s too lazy. Oh and hearing her refer to the golden child as ez’, Ezzi and munchkin proper set my teeth on edge … oh and she forgets so many words it’s quite concerning. Oh and her voice sounds like fag ash lil….
Their diet is SO restrictive its weird! Always beige, always basic af.

Reactions: 20
I managed to drag my suitcase off with a broken bone (I didn’t know the bone was broken at this point) and made less fuss than Babs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This isn’t a teen gift guide, it’s an “Erin” gift guide. None of mine would want that tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This isn’t a teen gift guide, it’s an “Erin” gift guide. None of mine would want that tat.
Was just going to say! When my daughter was a teen none of those clothes were anything like what she wore. She had goth tendencies. Also how did I manage to get gifts for our children without the gift guide from cuntway. 🙄

Reactions: 22
That gift guide sums her up completely. Boring, copy and paste and useless. “Add some books to Amazon”. “Sephora gives a discount when you sign up”. “Beauty and Brands” what does that mean?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She should be concerned if she can’t lift a 20kg suitcase at 45 years old. What’s the matter with her?
Absolutely, if I can manhandle my mobility scooter into my car boot, surely she can hoist a case off the carousel!! Oh wait, we're not considering her poor muscle tone from earing tit and sprawling on her bed /sofa for 18 hrs a day-if that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I see Babs supporting small businesses as usual with her crappy gift guide 👍🏻

Can create one of those, but flummoxed where to get a coat. Make it make sense.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As if we didn’t know it was Erin’s Christmas list she is now asking her idiot followers not if they want a boy’s list but a list for ‘my boy’.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Who on earth is sitting at home thinking ‘hmmm I can’t think what present to get a teenager in my life, I know I’ll DM Brummy Mummy of 2’
Surely not one person!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I noticed AP throwing shade at affiliate links when she shared clothes this week. Is she finally annoying her pals with her idleness??

Reactions: 18
Fixed your “teen” gift list for you Emma:

Give them money.

Not even got a teenager yet and she thinks she’s the living breathing expert on them. Stitch?!? My teen would never forgive me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course she wouldn’t have thought to do a gift guide for ‘my boy’ because she’s not interested in ‘boy things’ at all, is she?! She’s never listened when he tells her about the things he’s interested in. One day soon he’ll stop bothering. She won’t have a clue what he likes, unlike Ez 🤢 who she’s reliving her youth through.
When you’ve listened to an autistic child talk you through the intricacies of Pokémon and Minecraft, come back to me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why a teen gift guide. A showcase of small business finds would be helpful but that would require the grot to make some kind of effort and pay for stuff

Reactions: 19
It doesn't make any sense really, unless you're stuck for a niece or nephew maybe, I literally know my kids, so I just ask them what they want or already have an idea of what they would like. Like I have been a parent for 12 years, I already know that I can get them to stick stuff on Amazon didn't need that tip!?

Actually though I would like some cowbags advice (and NOT from Babs) - I think i'm going to get my 12 year old a TV for her room, it needs to be a smart TV because no aerial socket and she doesn't watch TV channels anyway, but I don't know what size - anyone else with kids with TVs? Is 24 inches small enough for a kids room to sit on a chest of drawers but big enough to be worth it?

Reactions: 16
Last day of half term and nada for Ethan. Babs when you catch up, you’re a grade A bleep!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.