Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @GingerWhinger and was nominated by @Lady Doodle

a brief recap

Babs was out doing her ‘couch 52k’ and tripped on a slab.The offending slab was very close to home or away from home depending on which version of the story Babs is telling. Also a ‘dog riding a bike’ (babs and her appalling grammar) and lady witnessed the incident but no one rushed to help her. She had to call Sharktooth to come to the rescue.

Babs is currently in Copenhagen with her daughter. She says that Us mere lowly peasant folk can watch her living the dream. She says it’s very expensive out there. According to 3T, Babs fake bake jusrol pastries are superior to danish pasties in Denmark. Yeah right Babs we totally believe she said that.

Waiting to see what equivalent treat boy E is going to get. A Nutella sandwich at #ad Warwick Castle maybe?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
it seems soggy San has taken inspiration from the grellow one and moved Rog out into the garden shed! at least his is a decent size though, as opposed to the one babs "treated" steve to, which the lanky plank must have to fold himself in half to sleep in. In that respect, i guess it's a bonus he is made of cardboard! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm going in early as it's too good to waste, but can we all please vote for the next thread title when it's time :
Brummymummy #152 The twit and the Brat 🤣🤣👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Rich. Chocolate. Alcoholic. Egg.

Out of the mouth of Babs.

Reactions: 12
jfc, babs - READ THE bleeping ROOM. in what possible way is £21.50 a "great deal" for an advent calendar?! meanwhile, i try to buy a few of the basic £1.50 advent calendars if i am able to when i go to Tesco each week to put in the food bank trolley, because families living in poverty and can't afford the basics aren't going to be able to buy their kids even a basic advent calendar, which breaks my heart - yet babs is vlogging from Costco bragging about how much money she is spending, looking at £100 toothbrushes because Sharky wants a new one - to brush his collection of 🦈🦷! - while families can't even afford bleeping toothpaste! she lives in a whole different universe, and instead of constantly filming herself spending money on absolute tat, she could hold back a few ££s to donate a few items to a food bank and actually help children living in destitution in the UK - she was claiming the other day that her and steve wish they could "save ALL the children", yet she continues to prioritise friviously buying needless tat. that vlog made me feel physically sick, knowing how many families are struggling and that parents who can't afford to feed their children or buy formula for their babies may watch her vlog as she shuffles around dropping pastries, crisps, a "massive" pizza bigger than her spud head, a whole bleeping roast chicken, fruit, sweets and "treats for the kiddos" into her trolley without a second thought, and then goes home to "show off" her haul - unnecessarily announcing the prices of every item to emphasise how much she has spent. 💔

she is so disgustingly insensitive, bragging about her plans to return to Costco before Christmas to spend even more money on food and gifts when so many parents are going to be worrying about how they are going to afford a single present for their children! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
jfc, babs - READ THE bleeping ROOM. in what possible way is £21.50 a "great deal" for an advent calendar?! meanwhile, i try to buy a few of the basic £1.50 advent calendars if i am able to when i go to Tesco each week to put in the food bank trolley, because families living in poverty and can't afford the basics aren't going to be able to buy their kids even a basic advent calendar, which breaks my heart - yet babs is vlogging from Costco bragging about how much money she is spending, looking at £100 toothbrushes because Sharky wants a new one - to brush his collection of 🦈🦷! - while families can't even afford bleeping toothpaste! she lives in a whole different universe, and instead of constantly filming herself spending money on absolute tat, she could hold back a few ££s to donate a few items to a food bank and actually help children living in destitution in the UK - she was claiming the other day that her and steve wish they could "save ALL the children", yet she continues to prioritise friviously buying needless tat. that vlog made me feel physically sick, knowing how many families are struggling and that parents who can't afford to feed their children or buy formula for their babies may watch her vlog as she shuffles around dropping pastries, crisps, a "massive" pizza bigger than her spud head, a whole bleeping roast chicken, fruit, sweets and "treats for the kiddos" into her trolley without a second thought, and then goes home to "show off" her haul - unnecessarily announcing the prices of every item to emphasise how much she has spent. 💔

she is so disgustingly insensitive, bragging about her plans to return to Costco before Christmas to spend even more money on food and gifts when so many parents are going to be worrying about how they are going to afford a single present for their children! 😡
Who was the £21.50 advent calendar for? I mean it’s obviously Babs or 3T - or was it one each?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What is she on about in her Costco video that "we" as in people in England, I assume, don't eat peanut butter and jelly/jam? I have it on toast about 6 mornings out of 7. She likes to lump everybody as the same. Like all 45 year old, not size 18 women are like her, all "tweens" are like Erin and now all English people don't eat peanut butter and jam

Reactions: 24
Love jam on a toasted bagel, not the biggest fan of peanut butter however I know a few local people who make great jam and I like to support their businesses

Reactions: 11
What is she on about in her Costco video that "we" as in people in England, I assume, don't eat peanut butter and jelly/jam? I have it on toast about 6 mornings out of 7. She likes to lump everybody as the same. Like all 45 year old, not size 18 women are like her, all "tweens" are like Erin and now all English people don't eat peanut butter and jam
Babs is so far up her own not a size18 arse that she thinks she represents everyone in England

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I used to take peanut butter and jam sandwiches to sixth form for my lunch back in the 80’s!

Reactions: 13
We literally live on Peanut butter and Jam in my house, kids love it on various beige breaded items! She's such a moron 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember last year when she made TTT an advent calendar with all sorts of stuff costing a small fortune and Ethan got a basic chocolate one

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Was watching the news tonight about all the unseen child carers some as young as 6 helping their parents by cleaning, cooking etc some children really do get dealt a rough hand
Yet there’s blabbers still expects to be waited on hand and foot by her mum even when her dad was ill

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Sorry that green coat... I bleeping can't even... She just looks like Heimlich the caterpillar from a bug's Life

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Who was the £21.50 advent calendar for? I mean it’s obviously Babs or 3T - or was it one each?
Oh, It was a lego advent calendar - she was just highlighting to the babettes that it was a great deal, as it is usually sold for £25 - obvs didn't buy one, because she wouldn't consider spending that amount on little E, even if she did think he would love it.

3T will have far more than a meagre £21 spent on her for advent! remember babs bought that elaborate calendar of empty bags she fills herself with "tween" treats, when Ethan gets a basic chocolate one - not "basic" in the context of a £1.50 Cadburys calendar, but still! nothing in comparison to the amount she spends of the golden child! 🙄 last year I remember her showing off a huge stash of goodies for Erin, only to then buy additional sweets and chocolates to shove in with the daily gifts because she decoded it wasn't fair Ethan would be getting chocolate on a daily basis while Ez was "only" getting a nail varnish or body spray!

as for babs, I'm sure we'll be bombarded with the usual Cadburys advent drama when she has tantrums and rants at Cadburys every time she gets fudge, whinges that she never gets a crunchier - despite the advent calendar clearly stating that its contents do not include scrunchies 🙄 - while squealing rabidly about how she woke early so ate her wispa at 4am, plus whatever multitude of other expensive advent calendars she "treats" herself to and demands steve buys for her - plus whatever random excess calendars she buys by mistake because she didn't read the packaging, decides are not suitable for any. of the Conway clan and then hoards up in top top, unused. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is not meant as shade...but often she gets words wrong...couch 5 to k, vintage instead of Vinted, there's loads more that I can't grasp at rn. But also things like not seeing that it's not normal to take 1 kid away and not the other (twice), or when she reshares content over and over where as most people don't repeat a joke (because...awkward) and moaning about a fudge despite buying a calendar containing fudge....is there some potential for dyslexia or perhaps a more adhd type thing (or similar, I mean no offence and accept I don't know enough) or simply lacking a social awareness due to a certain type of upbringing....she seems so unaware

Reactions: 14
This is not meant as shade...but often she gets words wrong...couch 5 to k, vintage instead of Vinted, there's loads more that I can't grasp at rn. But also things like not seeing that it's not normal to take 1 kid away and not the other (twice), or when she reshares content over and over where as most people don't repeat a joke (because...awkward) and moaning about a fudge despite buying a calendar containing fudge....is there some potential for dyslexia or perhaps a more adhd type thing (or similar, I mean no offence and accept I don't know enough) or simply lacking a social awareness due to a certain type of upbringing....she seems so unaware
It’s called cuntitus a well known disease that affects instagrammers, they are told to mis-spell words because then their simpleton followers contact them to correct them or sympathise that they too are thick as tit, either way it ups their engagement figures so win win

The advent calendar fudge thing appeals to those dimwits who follow her, they are a mixture of fugly numpties who scream with laughter over duck all who think blabs is gorgeous and her family amazing, those descriptions show you the calibre of person I am talking about

Please also be assured she is very aware of what she does. A lot of them do the same, they jumped on the insta bandwagon when it was new and have found that they don’t have to do much to earn a few bob and get freebies, they churn out the same stuff day after day month after month, it will all eventually fade out for sad sacks like blabs but until then she’s gurning and playing dim for all she’s worth as she has nothing else going for her

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.