Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going back to her Copenhagen trip you cow bags have made me think about her eating habits and it’s obvious she’s basic and boring if it isn’t potato based she isn’t interested. My little one is a funny eater he’s not fussy he’s just strange but since the age of three I’ve taken him to authentic tapas places in Spain plonked him at the bar and pick different foods he now have the most bonkers tastes in food and it’s great! Maybe tapas might be a good gateway food for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If I bought any of that shite for my teenager for Xmas she would be bleeping horrified ......
Erin won’t be getting most of that shite, she won’t share Erin’s real list as it will be filled with expensive brands. if Erin wants a hair dryer or hair straightener she will be getting a top branded one like Dyson or cloud nine not a cheap one that cost last than £25. She won’t be getting So! Body mist, she will be getting an expensive perfume. Only the best for her girl.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She would not cope with tapas at all, far too 'exotic' and out of routine for Babs. Even at the Lanzarote all inclusive they ate at the pool snack bar at 5pm and didn't go to the restaurant for the main dinner.
Of course she would blame the kids, say their fussy and won't try anything but really it's her who's scared of anything that isn't beige, fried or a sugar loaded dessert. Remember how excited E got about the salad bar? Friday night Chinese is another example, they don't get it anymore because the only Chinese she would go to has closed down, any normal person would just chose another local takeaway. I think she had serious issues with food.

Reactions: 29
So a few weeks ago Erin asked for pomegranate shower gel and Bab's found a dove one so now there is a dove shower gel in the gift guide 🤣

• Haha
The "tween girl gift guide" is pathetic!
None of my girls would enjoy or ask for any of that tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The "tween girl gift guide" is pathetic!
None of my girls would enjoy or ask for any of that tit!
They are all at it - bloomin Emily Norris has shared hers too this week!
Why do these morons think we need to be inspired to buy gifts for our own children?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
this seemed somewhat jarring, given that her account is so toddler friendly! i get that it's in the context of her poll, but when this story appeared, the first thing you read is the huge capitalised "THERE IS NO SANTA" - which may come as a shock to primary school kids who read the phone over their mum's shoulder! 🙄🤣

View attachment 2548652
Especially as she’s so niche, and calls him Father Christmas, and not Santa.

And if I bought anything on her teen gift guide for my boys, they’d think I’d lost my mind.

Reactions: 15
They are all at it - bloomin Emily Norris has shared hers too this week!
Why do these morons think we need to be inspired to buy gifts for our own children?
Because I don't think they actually buy gifts for their own children, as in things they actually really want or have asked for. We've seen the mountains of presents they all get - it's all just generic tat that they think is appropriate for a certain age. It's the same for the adults too - that's why all her present hauls are the same mugs, No 7 gift sets and other stuff that will just end up in the attic and never be seen again until the next "declutter with me" video.

• Heart
This isn’t a teen gift guide, it’s an “Erin” gift guide. None of mine would want that tat.
Exactly! My almost-12 year old wouldn’t be seen in any of those clothes. She likes sporty clothes, science kits, cook books. Couldn’t care less about make up or skin care.

The only guaranteed gift for that age that you can’t get wrong is cash!

Reactions: 20
Wonder if she’ll be going to The Magical Market today at The Custard Factory in Birmingham?

Looks like the majority of traders are selling Disney related products. I doubt she’ll go as she never uses her platform to help independent businesses 😒

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20231104_073236_Instagram.jpg

This is just weird!
I'm sorry, but leave the brat alone!
She's out with her friends and her saddo Aunty is there, filming her, and sending it to her Mum 🙄 Who happens to be a grade A bleep and is now sharing it on the internet. I do not like Erin one bit but this is bang out of order!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
View attachment 2550287

This is just weird!
She's out with her friends and her saddo Aunty is there, filming her, and sending it to her Mum 🙄 Who happens to be a grade A bleep and is now sharing it on the internet. I do not like Erin one bit but this is bang out of order!!
I actually gasped out loud when I saw this. This is on another level of weird and creepy. Leave the poor girl alone to enjoy herself. Sharing it on the internet - Erin is going to get ripped on Monday at school!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Why didn’t Emma go? I can’t imagine Erin telling her mum she’s embarrassing and refusing to let her come! I mean I can HOPE but I think Erin is becoming a carbon copy of her mum.

Was it too late for toddler Babs? And WHY didn’t they do something fun with Ethan? Go bowling? Go to a trampoline place? Even just our for dinner? No he has to sit at home with his boring parents and watch Christmas movies.

She really is a witch She’s done NOTHING with that boy during his half term.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Fuckin control freak getting her sister to film them from the back cos Blabsy too lazy to go herself, sweating under the stinky blanky.
Just let E go on her own?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That’s such an invasion of E & her friends’ privacy! Imagine if they’d seen her. Teenage friendships are intense and delicate - Babs doesn’t realise the harm she’s doing by not trusting her at all! E will just get better at hiding things and lying to her mom!
Lol at how much she wanted to spy on her but couldn’t drag her flab out of the manky blanky pit to do it herself!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2550287

This is just weird!
When I read that, I just thought what a fucked up family they are! Jeez, there’s oversharing, then there’s obsessive creepiness. They are next level weirdos! Babs needs to loosen her grip on ‘My Ezzie’ a bit because once that girl steps away from her to do her own thing, Babs’ world is going to come crashing down around her. Meltdown impending…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s such an invasion of E & her friends’ privacy! Imagine if they’d seen her. Teenage friendships are intense and delicate - Babs doesn’t realise the harm she’s doing by not trusting her at all! E will just get better at hiding things and lying to her mom!
Lol at how much she wanted to spy on her but couldn’t drag her flab out of the manky blanky pit to do it herself!!
I’ve said this for a long time she’s gonna rebel big time and I’m here for it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2550287

This is just weird!
And Claire's presence will not have just been a "lovely coincidence". It will have been the condition on which Erin was allowed to go. And how is it fair that Erin is off out on yet another "treat" and the equivalent fir Ethan was "stay home and watch Christmas films"??? With the girl occupied with her mates, surely they could have rounded of his dire (and I only mean dire in comparison to Erin's) half term with something better than that!?
---
I actually gasped out loud when I saw this. This is on another level of weird and creepy. Leave the poor girl alone to enjoy herself. Sharing it on the internet - Erin is going to get ripped on Monday at school!
Also, what the duck does Big Claire think she's doing filming a group of teens/pre-teens in the cinema? I wouldn't be that happy if I was the parent of any of Erin's friends! I doubt she went over and said "I'm Erin's Aunty, do you mind if I film you and send it to Erin's mum so she can live vicariously through you guys".

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Is the beginning of the rebellion era?
Was Babs banished from the event? (let’s forget about how creepy Auntie Wet filming was)
🍿

Reactions: 17
She is lucky she's not in our local cinema- they are really hot on people filming within the cinema!! I've seen people kicked out before because they had their phones on the whole time and refused to turn them off, and could have been filming whatever movie was showing!

Also this just proves that Emma is not a Taylor Swift fan and only got tickets for her concert for bragging rights and content!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.