Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s had to add clarifications to her polls twice now just confirms how tit she is at doing anything. And that she hypes up this bullshit as being gifted to “the nation” for free - we don’t want it Babs even then!

And eurgh the fake rage by the toe curling cringe Babettes. You know I get angry about the injustices of the world, genuine suffering - not some moldy sack of potato’s sat on her arse in Birmingham posting irrelevant shite polls.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It doesn't make any sense really, unless you're stuck for a niece or nephew maybe, I literally know my kids, so I just ask them what they want or already have an idea of what they would like. Like I have been a parent for 12 years, I already know that I can get them to stick stuff on Amazon didn't need that tip!?

Actually though I would like some cowbags advice (and NOT from Babs) - I think i'm going to get my 12 year old a TV for her room, it needs to be a smart TV because no aerial socket and she doesn't watch TV channels anyway, but I don't know what size - anyone else with kids with TVs? Is 24 inches small enough for a kids room to sit on a chest of drawers but big enough to be worth it?
My 12 yr old son had a 24inch telly he finds it small he keeps moving it closer to play games on it so we getting him 32 inch for Xmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope this greedy beast doesn’t think she can help herself to these.

Also I can buy these exact ones in the corner shop. It’s hardly “amazing”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"playdate" 🤮🤮🤮 can't stand it. And he's 10/11?? He's got his mate round , it's not a play date. She will still be saying play date when they are 15/16.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Well that’s the last the boy and his play date (🤢) will see of those, though perhaps they are to keep the grellow one occupied and out of their way? If so, well played little E’s mate 👏

Hope this greedy beast doesn’t think she can help herself to these.

Also I can buy these exact ones in the corner shop. It’s hardly “amazing”

Precious girl got a city mini break and Ethan got his mate over which his tight arse mother hasn’t even bought the snacks for. I just can’t with this twunt any longer.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
‘Primark is fab for clothes’ she says. bleeping HELL. I watched a bit of the Denmark vlog and it was so tit and told me NOTHING about Copenhagen (the room tour being a particular low - ‘there’s a radiator’) and now she is telling me Primark sells clothes… SHE IS SO THICK I CANNOT COPE. Does she think this info is useful?! Seriously? She has an IQ of about 4.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Their diet is SO restrictive its weird! Always beige, always basic af.
It's so strange to me, a huge part of travel in our family is about the food. Trying new things, choosing restaurants, even the kids who are quite plain eaters will experiment a bit and ask for things they see that look new and interesting. Taking a suitcase of digestives is the last thing from my mind. I can't work out if Babs is too tight to pay to eat out when they're away, if she's just too lazy to sort proper meals, or if her palette is really that restricted. Really unhealthy habits being passed onto Es.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even a chain place like Bills in London does a variety, I tried the seafood linguine last week and I’m not a huge shellfish eater and it was delicious. A good sauce will change anything

Reactions: 14
"playdate" 🤮🤮🤮 can't stand it. And he's 10/11?? He's got his mate round , it's not a play date. She will still be saying play date when they are 15/16.
They’ll be having boyfriends/girlfriends round and she’ll be calling it play dates 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sharky SKIPPING again! such a wild GUY! 🤣

of all her babanory stories, i don't doubt that steve loves a "super stiff" sausage 😉 #bitrude - probably SKIPPING with joy because they remind him of his true love - and thinking of George is what gets him through the day, trapped in the hobbit house in a loveless marriage. aw, Sharky and George 4eva! ♥

Screenshot_20231103_120041_com.instagram.android_edit_484569885711475.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sharky SKIPPING again! such a wild GUY! 🤣

of all her babanory stories, i don't doubt that steve loves a "super stiff" sausage 😉 #bitrude - probably SKIPPING with joy because they remind him of his true love - and thinking of George is what gets him through the day, trapped in the hobbit house in a loveless marriage. aw, Sharky and George 4eva! ♥

View attachment 2548518
How can it feel stiff
wasn’t she banging on that she’d started shuffling again four days ago 🤔
Was she LYING

Reactions: 15
This isn’t a teen gift guide, it’s an “Erin” gift guide. None of mine would want that tat.
um, i'm sorry, but if your teen is not an identixal replica of Erin - exact same likes and interests - then they simply do not exist. Erin represents every teen girl EVERYWHERE - just as babs represents every size 18 woman in their 40s, all the way down to her prominent gunt, and if your body is not a mirror image of HERS, then you simply are NOT a size 18, 45 year old woman!

i don't know a lot of 13 year old girls, but Stitch seems like quite a "niche" interest - and tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if Erin has actually grown out of her stitch obsession and babs is trying to force it on her because she is desperate to believe that Ez still LOVES Disney, despite her literally announcing she preferred that Copenhagen Tivoli theme park to actual Disney! 🤣 - and it is wild to assume that ALL teens have the exact same taste in fashion as Erin, and want beige hoodies, crocs and sloganed sweatshirts - although tbh it's a surprise babs hasn't included loads of Disney clothing from Primark that she plans to buy for the golden child, whether she wants it or not! - and obvs ALL teens loves exactly the same books as Erin and are desperate for gaudy plaques to decorate their bedroom wall! and those generic Dove, Vaseline and Simple gift sets from Boosts - that's the kinda thing kids get given by distant relatives who don't really know them because they are on a "342" deal, not things teens write on their Christmas list! 🙄

the way that she has asked if the babettes want her it create a gift reel for "HER" boy is bizarre - almost like she's implying her son is so "different" that Ethan's likes and dislikes don't reflect thta of the average "tween" boy, whereas the golden child is obvs the golden standard of all teens everywhere. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
The only reason she did that reel is so she could tag all the shops hoping they will notice her and give her some work. She’s so transparent

• Angry
Reactions: 26
It's so strange to me, a huge part of travel in our family is about the food. Trying new things, choosing restaurants, even the kids who are quite plain eaters will experiment a bit and ask for things they see that look new and interesting. Taking a suitcase of digestives is the last thing from my mind. I can't work out if Babs is too tight to pay to eat out when they're away, if she's just too lazy to sort proper meals, or if her palette is really that restricted. Really unhealthy habits being passed onto Es.
Especially abroad! If we travel in the UK, we usually find out where a couple of familiar chain places are near where we're staying as "back up", but abroad it's part of the experience to try new things. Not sit in your hotel room existing on biscuits! And the fact they were back in the room early every evening just shows its not Ethan that's the problem, it is Babs herself!! Why they weren't out and about in the evening is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
this seemed somewhat jarring, given that her account is so toddler friendly! i get that it's in the context of her poll, but when this story appeared, the first thing you read is the huge capitalised "THERE IS NO SANTA" - which may come as a shock to primary school kids who read the phone over their mum's shoulder! 🙄🤣

Screenshot_20231103_140052.jpg

Reactions: 13
If I bought any of that shite for my teenager for Xmas she would be bleeping horrified ......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.