Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this in the Daily Fail this am, remind you all of someone??
Bit of a resemblance to our EC in more ways than one
Screenshot_20231102_085018.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
duck me, she looks like she's a) nursing a hangover or b) recovering from surgery, christ she's dog rough-ugly face-ugly personality. Bab do yourself a favour and duck off would you? Don't need to see your ugly mug in its natural state first thing in the am!!! View attachment 2546086
Thank feck she slathers on the SkinNMoi or else I dread to think how rough she'd be looking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma it’s alien to you but how about going to the shop with Erin and letting her try them on and pick one? Although I thought she didn’t wear coats?? Pick a lane

Reactions: 24
Fancy living your life doing nothing
Being obsessed with yourself
Banging on about your fake face cream regime
Twirling in your fugly clothes
Going out to freebie events but having to film not the event but your big ugly gob at the event with others forcing their fake grins
No real friends
No real family except your mum dad and sister
Clinging to your daughter trying to make her your best friend
Day after day faffing around busy doing nothing
No decorum
Boring
Brash
Fake
Fugly
IMG_6965.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Fancy living your life doing nothing
Being obsessed with yourself
Banging on about your fake face cream regime
Twirling in your fugly clothes
Going out to freebie events but having to film not the event but your big ugly gob at the event with others forcing their fake grins
No real friends
No real family except your mum dad and sister
Clinging to your daughter trying to make her your best friend
Day after day faffing around busy doing nothing
No decorum
Boring
Brash
Fake
Fugly
View attachment 2546437
I am not violent person but that is a face you could never tire of slapping really.

I am only hate watching cos of Tattle! I find her intensely annoying, increasingly so every day!
If she gained followers as fast as she increases in her ability to annoy she'd have millions of followers!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Erin doesn't want a bloody waterproof coat Bab...🙄

She wants something in fashion

Bab won't like going in shops like River Island, H&M etc cos she feels out of place, but they're the shops that teen girls will want to go to

Reactions: 23
Ffs everything is such a drama with this stupid cow!
Your daughter wants a new coat. She’s 12/13 so go to a shop and ask her what coat she likes. Yes waterproof coat is a good idea at this time of year but Erin is hardly massive- she’s stick thin so doesn’t need adult size coats! Next, M&S etc all do teen sizes. River Island , H&M will have coats! It’s not rocket science even someone as stupid as you Emma, can surely manage this!
Compromise with your daughter over fashion v practicality-it’ll be a novel experience for you Emma-compromising with someone!
If you ask your daughter about what coat she likes you might find she will wear it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Bab won't like going in shops like River Island, H&M etc cos she feels out of place, but they're the shops that teen girls will want to go to
And yet she could easily buy a couple on Line, she does it for herself... Oh wait I forgot she never sends unwanted clothes back, they end up in the top tip.

Reactions: 16
How about a matching M&S duvet coat like mumma's, then you can be sisters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Surely a black North Face puffa like all the other millions of teenagers wear? Mine both got one in year 7 and both still wear them in years 11&12 now! Great value for money!

Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but she looks very tall for her age so would easily get in an adult size 6 so she literally can walk into any shop and find a coat
Or maybe, you know. Let her pick one herself?!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Saw this meme and immediately thought of our hardwerking Bab who requires regular sugar breaks whilst hard at it 😉😂.
Screenshot_20231102_095323.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looking at her gift guide screen shots I can tell you now my daughter would want non of it she wants a dressing table (well she wants to go to Disney but she can whistle lol!) so not one size fits all again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.