Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any money the duplicitous witch already has a coat for x3T and is just acting daft for the benefit of her moronic followers!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes, why is she asking for recommendations, then posting like she already knew where to get them from anyway?! Makes no sense.

Reactions: 20
And sharing screenshots, surely that’s a no for her in her job, and surely she must know this? She can‘t have the rights to use those images… 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
What a bore fest the latest ‘ travel’ vlog was 😴

Firstly thought she was gonna combust with all the stress of getting there!

Showed us nothing of Copenhagen - most time on the vlog was spent at Tivoli (which looked nice tbf) and the Guinness world records which she claimed was dire but then proceeded to show you everything inside in great detail 😴. It was ok though cos it was free with the Copenhagen card though she wouldn’t recommend it (told us that about 10 x). She’s so thick she hasn’t worked out they by paying for the card these attractions aren’t free 🤦🏼‍♀️

They didn’t eat proper food once. They shared chips and shared a waffle on the 2nd day rather than have one each. On the first day they only had a rice bowl & a burger for ‘linner’ Emma’s made up word for lunch and dinner then went to the room at early o clock to eat digestive biscuits for tea !?!?

Every night they had an early night to watch gilmour girls on the laptop - may as well have stayed at home - why not explore the city at night ?.

The rest of the vlog was spent shopping… 😴

Another missed opportunity for creating good content but we all know she’s too lazy. Oh and hearing her refer to the golden child as ez’, Ezzi and munchkin proper set my teeth on edge … oh and she forgets so many words it’s quite concerning. Oh and her voice sounds like fag ash lil….

• Sick
Reactions: 26

Showed us nothing of Copenhagen - most time on the vlog was spent at Tivoli (which looked nice tbf) and the Guinness world records which she claimed was dire but then proceeded to show you everything inside in great detail 😴. It was ok though cos it was free with the Copenhagen card though she wouldn’t recommend it (told us that about 10 x). She’s so thick she hasn’t worked out they by paying for the card these attractions aren’t free 🤦🏼‍♀️

They didn’t eat proper food once. They shared chips and shared a waffle on the 2nd day rather than have one each. On the first day they only had a rice bowl & a burger for ‘linner’ Emma’s made up word for lunch and dinner then went to the room at early o clock to eat digestive biscuits for tea !?!?

Every night they had an early night to watch gilmour girls on the laptop - may as well have stayed at home - why not explore the city at night ?.

Another missed opportunity for creating good content but we all know she’s too lazy. Oh and hearing her refer to the golden child as ez’, Ezzi and munchkin proper set my teeth on edge … oh and she forgets so many words it’s quite concerning. Oh and her voice sounds like fag ash lil….
I’m beginning to think she’s a thick bastard and somehow lied her way into that teaching job, got found out and had to leave 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Just watching the vlog and came here to say the exact same thing! Why do they not eat proper meals? We have a child the same age as “her Essie” and never mind about us- even he would definitely not put up with being fed biscuits for his main meals. It is so strange!

Reactions: 24
Just watching the vlog and came here to say the exact same thing! Why do they not eat proper meals? We have a child the same age as “her Essie” and never mind about us- even he would definitely not put up with being fed biscuits for his main meals. It is so strange!
Funniest part is she declared that they weren’t going to be spending much time in the room … I beg to differ Babs.

Also the fact she reiterated they packed light so they would be able to get it off the carousel. No words apart from what a pathetic sack of tit.

• Haha
Funniest part is she declared that they weren’t going to be spending much time in the room … I beg to differ Babs.

Also the fact she reiterated they packed light so they would be able to get it off the carousel. No words apart from what a pathetic sack of tit.
Did they not just take carry on?! They only went for 3 nights!!!!

Reactions: 18
Well I used airport assistance my last trip so I had someone do it for me, though I would prefer to be able to walk without balance issues but prior to that I was able to grab cases off the carousel like majority of travellers. Emma would be horrified I even assisted my dad instead of him helping me as a helpless female

Reactions: 14
It's shocking that these influenzas will make out like they need help doing normal things like shopping for a bleeping coat just to up engagement. Who the hell are these people that are messaging babs 'i know a shop called new look wot sells coats'... Babs knows this she just wants to waste your time to boost her engagement figures 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
You are forgetting that Emma needs 2 suitcases at least for a mini break- one suitcase has to hold all the "hotel snacks" she has to take everywhere she goes, cos she can't eat proper meals like a normal person but has to continually graze throughout the day, and particularly in the hotel room once they've returned mid afternoon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.