Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough having a quiet, home-based half term if money is tight etc but we know that’s not the case for our Babs (don’t we know it!). She just doesn’t want to bother taking little E out anywhere! How many shops will she go in today that are for her?? Selfish cow. She can pretend that Disney on ice was a treat for him but we know it’s boasting material for the gram!

Her manager? What a joke! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I didn’t think her ezzie wore a coat because she’s so niche! Wow Ethan what an amazing half term you’re having poor boy

• Sad
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell, her idea of a hard day is purchasing 2 items.

She's an actual joke.

I can't wait for the day when life comes and kicks her in her size 18 arse. I'm here waiting for it 🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ah so Golden Girl got a trip away, Ethan gets his mum having a smear test, nail appointment and bleeping off to London for the day

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell, her idea of a hard day is purchasing 2 items.

She's an actual joke.

I can't wait for the day when life comes and kicks her in her size 18 arse. I'm here waiting for it 🍿🍿
Probably is quite stressful for Emma tbh. Neither item is for her and, worse, one of them is for The Boy! I'm sure she'll probably manage to make the entire thing bearable by over spending on Erin, underspending on Ethan, and will no doubt reward herself with some expensive crap for being a Great Mum.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Jesus I hate that braggy ugly yellow haired no eyes no top lip tomb stone toothed self centred witch. Her voice even causes me rage. I’m with those of u that say they can’t even hate watch her. The only reason I hate watch her is so I can be a part of here. bleeping dump truck is what she is. Ugly fat twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Are we classing Disney on Ice as a gateway show???
Also cringing at her doing the Maui rap 😬 and please tell me I’m not only one who has never had a ‘crush’ on a Disney character??
Are her kids too old for Disney on Ice (genuine question as have never been) Would’ve been a nice pre Christmas giveaway to someone who was less able to afford to go but no that would be too generous of Babs 🙄
I cringed at the Maui rap. Then I thought, if she were anywhere near me, I’d tell her to shut the duck up and stop spoiling actual children’s experiences! Embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The way she thinks knowing the lyrics to a song you hear on repeat is niche. Maybe take a look at why you can’t recite the lyrics to any songs your kids are into now, and realise you’re not the great mum you think you are?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The way she thinks knowing the lyrics to a song you hear on repeat is niche. Maybe take a look at why you can’t recite the lyrics to any songs your kids are into now, and realise you’re not the great mum you think you are?
Exactly this!

Reactions: 14
So she was actually supposed to be fuckung off to London for the day on Day 4 of Ethans week off. This tit needs to go in the wiki 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
duck me, she looks like she's a) nursing a hangover or b) recovering from surgery, christ she's dog rough-ugly face-ugly personality. Bab do yourself a favour and duck off would you? Don't need to see your ugly mug in its natural state first thing in the am!!!
Screenshot_20231102_081558.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
duck me, she looks like she's a) nursing a hangover or b) recovering from surgery, christ she's dog rough-ugly face-ugly personality. Bab do yourself a favour and duck off would you? Don't need to see your ugly mug in its natural state first thing in the am!!!
PMSL recovering from surgery - that’s exactly it! Not exactly a ‘lewk’ I’d want, and if it was pointed out I’d be doing something about it (and not sure the shuffle counts!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Bruce Willis is the actor not the character you thick twit
---
---
Aw I love a Moomin! Grellow wallopers, not so much

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s too lazy to even think of the poll content - seriously how this woman has the front to talk about ANYTHING is laughable. I totally agree I literally only suffer that twit to be a 🐄 💼 god speed the fall from (not so) grace cos I can’t take much more

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So if the weather was ok she’d have gone to London, she scheduled meetings during half term with her munchkin, didn’t think to schedule the week before when Erin had her special week.! Erin would’ve hung out with mates and probably not even noticed she was gone. Thought she wants to ‘soak up’ all the time she has left before they become teenagers. Poor Ethan he is literally an after thought, why not hop on the slow train and go to Harry Potter world or the Disney 100 exhibition, oh no that’s because Erin couldn’t do it. Why didn’t she leave Erin at home with shark tooth and take Ethan to the ice skating just for some mum and son bonding but no the golden child has to be included or they don’t do it all. I hope Ethan meets a lovely partner when he’s older and is treated so well that he realises his so called mother is a piece of tit and that Erin becomes an absolute nightmare like my girl

• Angry
  • Heart
Think the London trip was a Disney event as I follow someone else who’s now not going because of the weather.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’d love to honestly be in her position work wise… to be able to provide for my son she angers me she wastes 1000’s a year. Wonder if she’s actually putting any away for the kids 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.