Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kid. Does little E not go anywhere unless it's AD gifted or filming an AD for her 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Disney on ice when the kids are in Y6 and Y8 😑

She would probably be squeezing them into nappies if Pampers offered her enough money !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Are we classing Disney on Ice as a gateway show???
Also cringing at her doing the Maui rap 😬 and please tell me I’m not only one who has never had a ‘crush’ on a Disney character??
Are her kids too old for Disney on Ice (genuine question as have never been) Would’ve been a nice pre Christmas giveaway to someone who was less able to afford to go but no that would be too generous of Babs 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh good!
A free/paid to attend/paid to Advertise trip to see Disney on Ice to add to "Ethan's half term week of fun" 🤬🤬🤬 Something that witch of a mother wants to do so it's off to Resorts World Arena they all go!

That poor boy! My heart breaks for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Grifting again with a family night out to Disney on ice…..why they get influencers to post this sort of stuff is beyond me it can’t get many sales cos most folk buy these tickets months in advance so there’s not usually many left, also I’d be more likely to go to events if they all gifted to more needy and deserving families instead of the cunting conways 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also cringing at her doing the Maui rap 😬 and please tell me I’m not only one who has never had a ‘crush’ on a Disney character??
Are her kids too old for Disney on Ice (genuine question as have never been) Would’ve been a nice pre Christmas giveaway to someone who was less able to afford to go but no that would be too generous of Babs 🙄
Exactly but you’ve got to remember her children are very deprived when it comes to Disney, they’ve never even been to Disneyland Paris, let alone Disneyworld, so any gifted Disney magic must be used by them and not given away because the Es really deserve a Disney treat!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The difference in the children’s body language
you can tell they prefer Steve to blabbers

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That u bab? Moonlighting as a Moana character by donning a black wig??
Screenshot_20231101_214422.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rinkside seats gifted to this ridiculous spoilt bleep (and I never use that word) and her family?!

I am at the point I can’t even hate watch her anymore. She infuriates me. She never even seems to appreciate the stuff she is gifted and just pulls that smug arrogant face that her little brat of a daughter has also inherited.

Going to step away from t’interweb now!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It must be tiring trying to remember the bullshit you spout each year as the internet doesn’t forget.
luckily for babs she lives in a state of delusion of grandeur

Erm, but why would she lie?? Why would she??

Clearly you don't know her heart... Or her soul!! 😉 #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow.... Stumbling and dribbling through the maui rap (again)...... someone please get in touch with marketing for the Disney 100 celebrations, they need to hear this! 🙄🙄🙄. Sick of her!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Times may have changed perhaps, but when I was in y8 you'd have been crucified for going to see Disney on fecking ice! And to have your mum post pictures of you online. When I was in y8 the highlight of my half term was averaging out and drinking bacardi breezers in the park. Babs is going to get such a shock when those kids start to rebel.

• Heart
So, little E's fab half term adventures continue today with new trainers, and the Halloween sheets she put on, when, a month ago? Are being changed for Christmas ones. Skanky 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So, little E's fab half term adventures continue today with new trainers, and the Halloween sheets she put on, when, a month ago? Are being changed for Christmas ones. Skanky 🤢
And he's only getting those because she's chosen not to go to London, oh & big E will be getting a coat.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Hard day of Mummin involves buying a coat and trainers. Wow. Wish my day was that busy!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.