Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being picky… how many times can she say it’s free with the card ?? It’s not free love , you paid for the card so the entrance is included in the price of the card?? Is that right ?

Reactions: 31
that bleeping room tour! "a safe, a wardrobe, a mirror, a radiator, ooh, a door, a bathroom - a nice shower, toilet, shampoo, body lotion and "everythinK", towels - a window - not suitable for toddlers! - a view, a fridge, a kettle, snacks we won’t be eating because they aren't free and we have a whole suitcase full of UK snacks, a bed, a telly, a desk, a chair....!" it's just a list of everything you expect to find in a hotel room. tbh,i'm surprised she didn't highlight with the usual shock, that the room has electrical sockets, as that always seems to totally blow her mind! 🙄

plus that moment when she is sharing the details of her outfit, again with the boring list - "a t-shirt, a coat, trainers" - i was truly SHOOKETH to learn that she was wearing socks! i SCREAMED! it is actually a genuine talent to have the ability to create such inane vlogs that she can even make trips abroad seem so dull. 🤣
Oh I LOVE her room tours, they're so awful and predictable and nothing highlights her utter lack of talent or personality more. Literally her just wobbling around the room listing everything in it and forgetting the names for basic things.
---
View attachment 2544684
Right 🐄 bags!
I'm leaving this here as proof that she said "the boy" is getting a trip in 2024!
We know full well this won't happen, and if it does they'll ALL go so it's not really for the boy at all. Is it Emma!? 🤬
---
Plus, she looked absolutely fuming when she said it!
We all know it's inevitable, but it will be so awful if "Ethan's" trip involves his sister! A trip with one or both parents would be really nice for him instead of playing second fiddle all the time.

Reactions: 21
Oh dear, not me in the last thread thinking she was going to get tickets to see England playing in the Euros 🥴

Of course this Footy Trip isn’t even planned - apparently it’s up to random YouTube commenters to decide what her son will enjoy and he doesn’t actually have any say himself.

So at a push, it will be an insta/tiktok popular city break featuring 20 minutes outside a stadium of a random team Ethan has no interest in. Great!

No doubt if lots of people suggest the Euros she will have a million excuses as to why it’s not an option. Can’t wait to hear them.

Reactions: 23
bleeping hell, Bab is just awful.

She's a compulsive liar. So she spent nothing at all on Ethan🤬
not only that, but we all know that if it had been Ethan on holiday with them who had chosen not to wear a coat and was shivering, she aPsolutely would not have bought him a hoodie! he would have been expected to suck it up, in the same way he was expected to deal with his fingers freezing in Iceland because SHE forgot to pack his gloves, and it didn't even cross her mind to let him wear hers. 💔

i still can't believe she went on holiday without her son, and didn't even bother to buy him a souvenir, yet returned home to a table filled with gifts for HER, to welcome her home! i mean, i CAN believe it, because it's babs, but the whole situation is farcical!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s seriously suggesting she needs to change her children for swimming. Her youngest child is almost 11. Why does she persist on infantilising them all the time. She’s getting on my (non droopy) tits even more than usual today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not a chance she will go to a new city for Ethan without the girl, she will just say it’s different than the girls trip because they have all been Copenhagen in the past therefore it’s not fair to make Erin miss out on somewhere new.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m on it today 😵💫( I’m recovering from foot surgery) why is she so set on’ traditions’ oh we could get a tree and get it out every year and I can remind you that I took you away because I’m a brilliant mum

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Birmingham is a football city. Job done, trip sorted. Now can we forget all about this pie-in-the-sky rumour that I will be treating my munch to anything more exotic"
guaranteed she will "treat" him to a slow train trip to Brum, with a night at premiere inn - Ethan's absolute favourite place on earth, which he loves more than Disney! - and babs will spend the majority of the day dragging the poor kid into clothes shops while refusing to buy him a football shirt because she has decided that he win wear it regularly so it's far too expensive for her to waste money on her afterthought of a son - not when she can save that money to spend on gifts for Erin because she obvs needs to shower her with presents upon her return to prove to the golden child that she doesn't have a favourite! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Which part of the blog does she let that slip then? 😠 (Before she goes back and edits it out!)
It’s in the last five minutes of the flog she talks about her and Erin going to the hard rock on the last night then goes on about the messi meal and a free ball and she’s hoping it’s a small ball not a proper football as she needs to get it home…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
All her “traditions” seem to spring up from nowhere. And they always seem really contrived and manufactured for the gram.

To be honest, better advice would be to not pressure yourself into inflicting a long list of forced traditions in your family. It would all lose its meaning. And I’d lose track of the endless shite she deems necessary. I bet there’s a tradition spreadsheet.

It’s also probably just her way of trying to maintain power and control over her children into their adult lives. By labelling everything a “family tradition” it’s easier to guilt them into dancing to her tune well into adulthood.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Ethan’s special week so far:
Monday - Mum’s cervical examination and Mum’s ‘friend’ round for shenanigans
Tuesday - Swimming with Mum then out to watch the golden one on stage
Wednesday - trip to the tip? Watch paint dry?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All her “traditions” seem to spring up from nowhere. And they always seem really contrived and manufactured for the gram.

To be honest, better advice would be to not pressure yourself into inflicting a long list of forced traditions in your family. It would all lose its meaning. And I’d lose track of the endless shite she deems necessary. I bet there’s a tradition spreadsheet.

It’s also probably just her way of trying to maintain power and control over her children into their adult lives. By labelling everything a “family tradition” it’s easier to guilt them into dancing to her tune well into adulthood.
they literally do something once, and she labels it a tradition! i don't think she actually understands what "tradition" means, and she often uses the term it to justify spending excessive amounts of money. the "tradition" of going to Disney at halloween, the tradition" of buying multiple tiny tat houses to add to her Christmas village each year and the "tradition" of matching family pyjamas etc, although the majority of her "traditions" are - as you say - invented solely for content. the valentine's "date" breakfast for the E's, the freebie visit to Thomasland to visit Santa each year because she needs to film an ad, Sharky filling the kids' bedrooms with balloons on the eve of their birthday - which may have originated as a special thing Steve did for Erin a couple of times, but babs has turned it into a huge social media event involving photoshoots of the kids pretending to be asleep in their beds, despite all the lights being on 🙄- the Saturday morning jus roll cinnamon buns and jizz icing which she started during the first lockdown and was referring to as a "tradition" within a few weeks, the Christmas eve beige buffet, the Easter baskets full of tat, the Christmas walk with the wet ones where they wear christmas jumpers - which literally happened ONE TIME! - and the "tradition of fruit day, which didn't last long...! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ethan’s special week so far:
Monday - Mum’s cervical examination and Mum’s ‘friend’ round for shenanigans
Tuesday - Swimming with Mum then out to watch the golden one on stage
Wednesday - trip to the tip? Watch paint dry?
That toddler farm she took Ethan to on his inset day - did i INVENT this, or did a 🐮🛍 who knows the area say someone say that the farm had a pumpkin patch? because if so, it suddenly all makes sense why Ethan was "treated" to that farm trip - not because he loves animals, oh no. that was simply a guish, because she needed him to film her dicking around amongst the pumpkins to include in her new 31st Oct/1st Nov "it's Christmasssss!" rehash. poor kid. 😔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2544716
Hmmm, is she really in aswimming bath's changing room or in her own bathroom? 🤔. And for the love of all things rigby & peller please go and buy decent bras/swimming costumes etc before your saggy tits make a run for it!!!
Definitely looks like her bathroom & she doesn't seem to be wet from pool water 🤣

Reactions: 13
‘When I gets dark I need to wear a headband’

please can someone who speaks Bab translate that for me. I do not understand 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.