Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she buys Christmas pjs on November 1st as a tradition, but went to bed wearing them last night?!
as with her mug collection, she has to buy more christmas pjs each year - it's just an excuse to spend more money. i would say it was probably a positive, in that it means she will actually change her pyjamas more regularly and not fester away into he same unwashed pair for months at a time, but i would imagine that the majority of her size 18 pjs from previous years no longer fit her "size 18" 😉 body, so she will likely only have one or two pairs. I'm sure Ez will be THRILLED when babs gets out this year's set of matching family and demands she pose for photos to plaster all over her grid. also cannot WAIT for her to try and drag the toddlers along on the annual Thomas world santa trip, because it's tradition, filming them as santa hands them plastic tat and expects them to pose next to Thomas! 🍿🤣

wasn't it last year she filmed an ad with the fam wearing matching, personalised pyjamas , yet it was clear she had told them she was a size 18, and was forced to pose uncomfortably in the photos as they were clearly a good few sizes too small, so she could barely move in them and her gunt was hanging out! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll be giving this Copenhagen vlog a miss.

Erin is always a hard watch for me to be honest - very awkward energy. Sharktooth has the same vibes but at least as he’s a complicit adult you can just laugh at him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Watched the vlog so if you all cast your minds back she said she had brought Ethan a messi ball…. Incorrect! Erin got a meal at the hard rock which the ball come free with! duck a duck that women really doesn’t care about that poor boy! Maybe if I take my daughter away i’ll get her to order a happy meal so she can give the toy to her brother… god I want to scream!
Which part of the blog does she let that slip then? 😠 (Before she goes back and edits it out!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I do love a good room tour. I can never remember what that room is called, the one with the toilet in.
plus i'm sure Ez will be delighted that babs has shared with the world - and all her classmates - that babs booked a double room, because it's just the two of them, so Erin will be sharing a bed with her mummy. not an issue in itself, but it's exactly the kind of thing kids will bully her for. 🙄😔

plus it makes no sense, as surely she could have booked a twin room with two single beds for a similar price to a double room - and even if it were the case a twin room was more expensive, it's not as though braggy babs is short of money, as she announces that she has spent £20 on a "rice bowl thing" for her INVENTED meal of "linner" 🙄 - it was simply an excuse to ensure that Erin had no option but to share a bed with her. i guess at least she didn't have to share a duvet! 🤣

Screenshot_20231101_112413_com.google.android.youtube_edit_340344042285566.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
plus i'm sure Ez will be delighted that babs has shared with the world - and all her classmates - that babs booked a double room, because it's just the two of them, so Erin will be sharing a bed with her mummy. not an issue in itself, but it's exactly the kind of thing kids will bully her for. 🙄😔

plus it makes no sense, as surely she could have booked a twin room with two single beds for a similar price to a double room - and even if it were the case a twin room was more expensive, it's not as though braggy babs is short of money, as she announces that she has spent £20 on a "rice bowl thing" for her INVENTED meal of "linner" 🙄 - it was simply an excuse to ensure that Erin had no option but to share a bed with her. i guess at least she didn't have to share a duvet! 🤣

View attachment 2544615
Christ, why? Nothing wrong with making do with a double bed out of necessity, but to deliberately book a double room so you can sniff a preteen girl in her sleep screams having no boundaries. Then to make a public video of it to post on the internet to brag about how close you are.

Aside from that I’m sure anyone would sooner have their own space than attempt to sleep next to that huge, farting, snoring hog. Even her own husband happily sleeps in a separate bed with zero complaints.

Another example of “wonderful mummy” Emma.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
that bleeping room tour! "a safe, a wardrobe, a mirror, a radiator, ooh, a door, a bathroom - a nice shower, toilet, shampoo, body lotion and "everythinK", towels - a window - not suitable for toddlers! - a view, a fridge, a kettle, snacks we won’t be eating because they aren't free and we have a whole suitcase full of UK snacks, a bed, a telly, a desk, a chair....!" it's just a list of everything you expect to find in a hotel room. tbh,i'm surprised she didn't highlight with the usual shock, that the room has electrical sockets, as that always seems to totally blow her mind! 🙄

plus that moment when she is sharing the details of her outfit, again with the boring list - "a t-shirt, a coat, trainers" - i was truly SHOOKETH to learn that she was wearing socks! i SCREAMED! it is actually a genuine talent to have the ability to create such inane vlogs that she can even make trips abroad seem so dull. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
that bleeping room tour! "a safe, a wardrobe, a mirror, a radiator, ooh, a door, a bathroom - a nice shower, toilet, shampoo, body lotion and "everythinK", towels - a window - not suitable for toddlers! - a view, a fridge, a kettle, snacks we won’t be eating because they aren't free and we have a whole suitcase full of UK snacks, a bed, a telly, a desk, a chair....!" it's just a list of everything you expect to find in a hotel room. tbh,i'm surprised she didn't highlight with the usual shock, that the room has electrical sockets, as that always seems to totally blow her mind! 🙄

plus that moment when she is sharing the details of her outfit, again with the boring list - "a t-shirt, a coat, trainers" - i was truly SHOOKETH to learn that she was wearing socks! i SCREAMED! it is actually a genuine talent to have the ability to create such inane vlogs that she can even make trips abroad seem so dull. 🤣
It wasn't a baTHroom, it was a bahroom

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20231101_141426_YouTube.jpg

Right 🐄 bags!
I'm leaving this here as proof that she said "the boy" is getting a trip in 2024!
We know full well this won't happen, and if it does they'll ALL go so it's not really for the boy at all. Is it Emma!? 🤬
---
Plus, she looked absolutely fuming when she said it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
What’s with The stupid sick noises in the vlog … how old are you love #ffsgrowup

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Which part of the blog does she let that slip then? 😠 (Before she goes back and edits it out!)
She goes to
Christ, why? Nothing wrong with making do with a double bed out of necessity, but to deliberately book a double room so you can sniff a preteen girl in her sleep screams having no boundaries. Then to make a public video of it to post on the internet to brag about how close you are.

Aside from that I’m sure anyone would sooner have their own space than attempt to sleep next to that huge, farting, snoring hog. Even her own husband happily sleeps in a separate bed with zero complaints.

Another example of “wonderful mummy” Emma.
I believe it is the part after been shopping to sophona and go out the restaurant second day.

Reactions: 9
"Birmingham is a football city. Job done, trip sorted. Now can we forget all about this pie-in-the-sky rumour that I will be treating my munch to anything more exotic"

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact that Bab won't share a bed with her husband but does with her teen daughter is really quite odd.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20231101_143930.jpg

Hmmm, is she really in aswimming bath's changing room or in her own bathroom? 🤔. And for the love of all things rigby & peller please go and buy decent bras/swimming costumes etc before your saggy tits make a run for it!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The vlog is so dull.
Typical Babs really...
Out of focus.
Can't finish a sentence.
Can't remember the names for things.
Lip smacking and swallowing.
Constantly touching her hair and eye bleeping herself in the camera.
Doesn't really show anything in its entirety.
And lies! - She says they're eating lunch at 3.15 on thd first day, then at 8.15 when they're in bed 🙄😴 she insists they were in that theme park from 3pm so they definitely got their money worth 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Who told Bab that extremely long boobs are sexy???

It's perky boobs Bab, perky!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The fact she’s named them, and labelled them, is so toe curlingly CRINGE!!!!! I have second hand embarrassment for her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.