Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she buys Christmas pjs on November 1st as a tradition, but went to bed wearing them last night?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also, does Babs not need to mark the Christmas mug as an #AD as she has previously advertised Flying Tiger? Just saying ….

Reactions: 22
7 minutes into the Copenhagen vlog, and it is clear Erin is totally over being filmed / being in the vlog in any form. She also seems really over babs in general, giving classic Ste “yeah” replies. Abandoned in a nursing home telling everyone how you once met Gary Barlow is definitely in your future babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Morning……strap in cowbags she’s gonna be relentless for next 7 or so weeks ….or until cream eggs are in store and can switch lanes…..bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I really wish she’d piss off with all the Christmas crap on Nov 1st. It’s bloody ages til Christmas and I will never understand her total inability to live in the moment, in the present! She’s been banging on since bleeping August about Halloween but now it’s here it’s like right that’s done, let’s move on -straight into Christmas!
I cannot be arsed with her crap.
We don’t put anything Christmassy up until after Thanksgiving. Our son was born in the USA ( we were living there) and really likes to celebrate Thanksgiving so we do that then maybe beginning of Dec put up the tree etc!
Emma total materialistic attitude to EVERYTHING is just so wrong. She cannot cope if she can’t throw money at it!

Reactions: 27
From this year when we cowbags relentlessly pointed out that she bashes on about Halloween and how its her FAVOURITE from August onwards, but ignores the actual event. Bet the invite to RR read "can you and the kids pop over ours on Halloween? Just for half an hour, I need to prove to Tattle that I DO celebrate Halloween, because those witches actually call me on my bullshit unlike my followers. They're incredibly clever and remember all my lies"
Also on the invite she’d say that she is aware that RR has cancer but grandad Rog is fine so that’s all that matters. Plus RR should bring a gift for Babs because she’s worked so hard decorating the house and buying sweets.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I'm wearing mine tonight 😂 only because they are flannel and I'm planning to get my moneys worth all winter 🤣
I’ve been wearing mine for weeks only because my 10 year old pjs fell apart at the seams and the only ones I have left are Xmas ones. My dad is going to buy me a new pair for my Xmas. Unlike grotbags you can’t justify buying myself a new pair of pjs when I feel like it as I need to fed my family

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Watched the vlog so if you all cast your minds back she said she had brought Ethan a messi ball…. Incorrect! Erin got a meal at the hard rock which the ball come free with! duck a duck that women really doesn’t care about that poor boy! Maybe if I take my daughter away i’ll get her to order a happy meal so she can give the toy to her brother… god I want to scream!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I do love a good room tour. I can never remember what that room is called, the one with the toilet in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So it's day 3 of Ethans week off school and so far she's done nothing for him! 🤬
Yesterday's Halloween antics were ALL FOR HER! And today she's cleaning in preparation for Xmas to creep in and she's looking forward to buying herself her new Xmas house!!!!! She's a vile witch!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No need to go and buy a tiny house , you bleeping live in one babulliver!!
Screenshot_20231101_110629.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sostrene Greene are in Leamington, just down the road from the Hobbit house - you're welcome Babs.

Reactions: 12
"for the first time as an adult, i am going on my first solo trip as the only adult" - from that i conclude that when she was a child, babs was regularly going on holiday....as the solo adult?! make it make sense! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where’s Ethan’s treats you vile witch?
What happened to fruit day?
Where does wet lettuce sleep?
Who won the stationery?

#justiceforethan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Watched the vlog so if you all cast your minds back she said she had brought Ethan a messi ball…. Incorrect! Erin got a meal at the hard rock which the ball come free with! duck a duck that women really doesn’t care about that poor boy! Maybe if I take my daughter away i’ll get her to order a happy meal so she can give the toy to her brother… god I want to scream!
bleeping hell, Bab is just awful.

She's a compulsive liar. So she spent nothing at all on Ethan🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The fact you can predict the boring basic regurgitated content before she even posts it…….. 🥱

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.