Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big question is, will she have refilmed the Halloween to Christmas reel? Or just rehash last years 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you for being so open about this. Having worked in a similar setting, it makes my blood boil when smug know it alls like babs shout at other women to just book it, thinking they come across as some sort of hero.

Minimising women’s trauma and reducing it to just shyness/embarrassment is actually worse thing she could do. All it does is reinforce the idea that women with more complex needs aren’t going to be understood or have their needs met.

I’ve had conversations with a lot of women over the years who feel the same.

I’m sure if someone told her to “just go on a diet” to fix her health problems she’d have plenty to say. Yet she is happy to stick her fat beak into other women’s health issues and bark orders around, just to try and look good on social media.

Unrelated but I also suspect the hundreds of kids descending on her house are the children of cowbags and babettes wanting a closer look at the beast itself.

So many insta twats do this - my pet hate one went round a few years ago, something like "don't be a diva, it's only a beaver". 🙄🙄 in the next breath, they will bang on about #metoo and some story about how they were assaulted. bleeping bullshit. If they were raped, they would have compassion for women who can't face a smear test.

God they all annoy me so much! Twats!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So many insta twats do this - my pet hate one went round a few years ago, something like "don't be a diva, it's only a beaver". 🙄🙄 in the next breath, they will bang on about #metoo and some story about how they were assaulted. bleeping bullshit. If they were raped, they would have compassion for women who can't face a smear test.

God they all annoy me so much! Twats!
Those of us who, like myself, just have to lie looking at the ceiling feeling a bit awkward for a few minutes should never take that for granted when this simple procedure is such an ordeal for so many people. Yes encourage people who are just putting it off because they're a bit embarrassed about getting their bits out, but have the decency to go that extra step and make it clear that your advice is NOT aimed at those who find a cervical screening traumatic and triggering, and signpost where people can find support.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Everyone ready for the “it’s Christmas” November 1st post? Not that she’s predictable of course

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I dislike her mugs with a passion. Overgrown 7 year old drinking from a pink curled-up turd shaped mug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
God she’s bleeping annoying and also where did the yearly Halloween tradition babshit come from?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God she’s bleeping annoying and also where did the yearly Halloween tradition babshit come from?
The Halloween thing is utter bollocks…
2022- Put Ste and the toddlers to bed early to get over the bereavement trip to DLP
2021-
AB28D737-9AE6-450F-A226-321CE178ED71.png

Got over a broken heart of her dad being sick by cuddling her new content pup

2020-

03321E5A-93FF-405A-BA00-605C5E81D552.png

2019-

44888D01-3134-424C-ABD7-3F2F12451C97.png

Can’t be arsed going back any further. But basically NO MENTION at all of a Halloween bash or getting involved in trick or treating AT ALL for the past 5 years from a woman that usually posts every single inane thought that passes through her tiny brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
From this year when we cowbags relentlessly pointed out that she bashes on about Halloween and how its her FAVOURITE from August onwards, but ignores the actual event. Bet the invite to RR read "can you and the kids pop over ours on Halloween? Just for half an hour, I need to prove to Tattle that I DO celebrate Halloween, because those witches actually call me on my bullshit unlike my followers. They're incredibly clever and remember all my lies"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Today’s new tradition is festive PJs on November 1st …. Clearly just making it up as she goes along and let’s see how many days she can keep up her Christmas mug a day. It didn’t make double figures for Hallowe’en 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I absolutely love Christmas. I’m not a Halloween lover at all christmas is where I’m at. But that bleep ruins everything. Everything is overdone, and nothing feels authentic with her. I’m one of the ppl who does put up their decs in November ( don’t shoot me 🙈). But I’ve being doing that with over 30 years plus I’m not on insta shouting it out as I’m aware Xmas is a difficult time for many and I’ve had tough ones too but I love it. That witch loves nothing over her own image. bleeping conker nose 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It must be tiring trying to remember the bullshit you spout each year as the internet doesn’t forget.
luckily for babs she lives in a state of delusion of grandeur

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At this point, this is pretty much all of us 😂😂

She's unbelievably predictable now!
---
It must be tiring trying to remember the bullshit you spout each year as the internet doesn’t forget.
luckily for babs she lives in a state of delusion of grandeur
duck the infamous Police Files, she needs Files of Lies and Contradictions. But they'd also need to move house or rent storage because there'd be so many of them!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.