Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol her latest grid post makes me vomit a little ... all of a sudden he’s the best thing since sliced bread !
And how she’s having for once to learn to take a chill day and watch tv 😂😂😂😂 oh my days how is this different from any days

Oh and I call total bullshit on the present Mickey so called bought her that was an anniversary gift I think “L and S “ for their nicknames ... bollocks Emma you made that Cos it fits in exactly with all your ikea wall of pictures that you did ... he didn’t buy it or make it !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she really has no USP or anything interesting has she? you can't just bang on about body positivity and buy tat all week long. I think a lot of these dramas are made up just for content or she'd have nothing else. I bet she has the following planned:

• 'if you can't say anything nice then say nothing'
  • exciting trip to London on the cheap train for book publicity
  • world book day and how it's hell for us Mum's
  • Happy Valentine's to my wonderful husband (who I want to punch)
  • Disney reveal (I hope to god not though)
  • Blog launch
  • mental health post - ALL about HER
  • a house drama - maybe a leak somewhere or the washer breaks so she jokes about washing her undies in the sink

always a fun day with our Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she really has no USP or anything interesting has she? you can't just bang on about body positivity and buy tat all week long. I think a lot of these dramas are made up just for content or she'd have nothing else. I bet she has the following planned:

• 'if you can't say anything nice then say nothing'
  • exciting trip to London on the cheap train for book publicity
  • world book day and how it's hell for us Mum's
  • Happy Valentine's to my wonderful husband (who I want to punch)
  • Disney reveal (I hope to god not though)
  • Blog launch
  • mental health post - ALL about HER
  • a house drama - maybe a leak somewhere or the washer breaks so she jokes about washing her undies in the sink

always a fun day with our Babs
We need to invent babs bingo and see how long it takes us to call house on all her “relatable” tit......please someone invent and post a grid with all the swizzle she does cos I’m not savvy enough 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Only just watching her kitchen video. They have six drawers of snacks!? SIX!? And her children dont have to ask before going into the drawer full of cereal bars and dried fruit? My kids ask before they eat anything, it's more polite and I want to know what they're eating and when.
Also everything that belongs to Stephen she's so blatantly derogatory about. I mean, I dont know why such a lanky string of a man has so much protein, I'm assuming he just likes to look at it, but it's much less clutter than she accumulates!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed she’s turned off the totals on the like/dislike button on her YouTube vlogs?! I mean she only ever got 20 odd dislikes so how pathetic she’s trying to hide them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so so glad she has explained about having 3 rolls of tin foil! Was worried sick about it! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol her latest grid post makes me vomit a little ... all of a sudden he’s the best thing since sliced bread !
And how she’s having for once to learn to take a chill day and watch tv 😂😂😂😂 oh my days how is this different from any days

Oh and I call total bullshit on the present Mickey so called bought her that was an anniversary gift I think “L and S “ for their nicknames ... bollocks Emma you made that Cos it fits in exactly with all your ikea wall of pictures that you did ... he didn’t buy it or make it !
Oh he may well have "bought" it- but she 100% chose it and told him what to get!!

Reactions: 2
I am so so glad she has explained about having 3 rolls of tin foil! Was worried sick about it! 😏
She said he ordered a 30m and they delivered 3x10m, so what I took from it is HE did the grocery order and HE put them away. She had no clue, I mean what does this woman actually do all day every day!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16

I don’t think she did even manage to make out he’s the best thing since sliced bread though. If I was telling someone my kid had a horrible ear infection I would be like “Poor [nickname] has a horrible ear infection. No wonder they didn’t sleep last night, I feel so guilty for not noticing sooner never mind making him sleep on the sofa. Poor pickle/baby/sausage”.

Ethan just got called “Sod” and a grid comment about how SHE is going to enjoy HIS extra love?!?!?!

Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s different in brummyland but up here if you call someone a ‘sod’ it’s an insult to the person. She’s basically insulting her own son for being ill. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t know if it’s different in brummyland but up here if you call someone a ‘sod’ it’s an insult to the person. She’s basically insulting her own son for being ill. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can confirm it's an insult for sure! Very strange language to use for your child.

Reactions: 6
Down south it’s not a ‘nice’ word not one you would call ur child but not strong enough for what I call her 😂

• Haha
I knew it was the same down there but I just wanted to check. Why would you call your own son such a horrible name?! Imagine how he’ll feel when he’s older and reads everything his mother has said about him online.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.