Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she did even manage to make out he’s the best thing since sliced bread though. If I was telling someone my kid had a horrible ear infection I would be like “Poor [nickname] has a horrible ear infection. No wonder they didn’t sleep last night, I feel so guilty for not noticing sooner never mind making him sleep on the sofa. Poor pickle/baby/sausage”.

Ethan just got called “Sod” and a grid comment about how SHE is going to enjoy HIS extra love?!?!?!

Can’t stand her.
You’re defo right !
I guess I meant she’s like trying to make out she loves him ( in her eyes) and giving him his own post to the minions it’s like aww she adores him but it’s just not ... lol I can’t put it across v well 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
BREAKING NEWS!!
BM’s long suffering pyjamas seen escaping from the house & making their way across the park towards the local launderette.
A witness, who wishes to remain anonymous, claims she saw the Matalan sleepwear moving furtively from tree to tree, clutching a Persil Colour Capsule & a bottle of Lenor.
“I’ve never seen the like!” she told us. “I was walking to the newsagents when a strange, odour hit my nose - sort of like something had died, in a horrible way. I looked behind me & there they were! The poor pj’s looked in a terrible state. It’s disgusting how people treat their nightwear these days. I just hope they got their 40 degree synthetic wash in time!”
A helpline has been set up for those who witnessed this appalling scene.
Mrs Briggs, I love how you are still here despite the scare tactics!! Keep making us laugh 🤣🤣 xx

Reactions: 18
The state of that pillow! The teddy in the back ground looks like it has never seen a washing machine either. The germs that must be harbouring! Ergh, feel ill. 🤢
To be fair, I still have my teddy that I had when I was a baby on the bed (don’t judge but I can’t sleep without him 😂. I’ll look into therapy 😂😂😂) but he does get washed regularly but in a pillowcase on a delicate wash! Poor dude is 34 now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair, I still have my teddy that I had when I was a baby on the bed (don’t judge but I can’t sleep without him 😂. I’ll look into therapy 😂😂😂) but he does get washed regularly but in a pillowcase on a delicate wash! Poor dude is 34 now 😂😂
Brummys looks disgusting. Dirty, matted and a harbinger of germs.

Reactions: 3
So the local paper have done a story on her book and quoted one of her poems! Is that the same local paper that also ran the story of her saying she wanted to smash her husband's face in? I read the first few lines of the poem but couldn't bear to carry on as it's that bloody cringe!

Reactions: 12
Happy to share being in the paper this time! 😂 bloody hell the "poem" was crap! 😂 was half expecting to read "by Emma, aged 10" at the bottom!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just had to come on here and say...wtf is that poem? She uses win, winner about three times, it doesn’t flow in any way whatsoever and she gets two references to saggy tits in 🤢
I cannot believe this rubbish has been published. Even worse, you have to think they probably published one of the better ones!!!!

Reactions: 16
Happy to share being in the paper this time! 😂 bloody hell the "poem" was crap! 😂 was half expecting to read "by Emma, aged 10" at the bottom!
Was it supposed to be funny? Worst poem I’ve ever read. Imagine (if you dare) a whole book of those 😱

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many of her minions will cancel their pre order after reading that shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow! Just wow! I have no other words for how dreadful that poem is. It’s. Even worse than. I imagined it. Would. Be

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's taken a while to publish that article as it mentions the book currently been No.1 in 'movers and shakers' and No. 54 on the whole of Amazon but it's currently ranked 25,651 in Books and has been reduced again and is now £7.19!

I notice she says the book will have illustrations of all the family and that they made her look a bit thin so she told them they would have to make her boobs look bigger. She really thinks she has amazing tits. I wonder if there's a poem about them?! It also sounds like it's a tiny book as she says you can read it on the loo or in the bath.

Still can't stop cringing at how tit that poem is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is the ultimate embarramemt with that poem 🤦‍♀️
She is too try hard at being funny. We can't all naturally be Peter kay, conversations arnt punch line after punch line, and that's something brummy needs to learn. She was much h more likable when she was just a normal mum, fully clothed, doing a couple of hauls and blogs on life. Not this bullshit she calls her job now 😏

Horrendous poem! Doesn’t flow whatsoever and whilst you don’t always have to have a rhyme scheme it just doesn’t work at all!

The state of that pillow! The teddy in the back ground looks like it has never seen a washing machine either. The germs that must be harbouring! Ergh, feel ill. 🤢
why is she cuddling that manky pillow and looking at it so lovingly? I can't be bothered to go look on her Instagram

Reactions: 3
Horrendous poem! Doesn’t flow whatsoever and whilst you don’t always have to have a rhyme scheme it just doesn’t work at all!
Why does she have to mention her tits all the time!!!! Honestly she mentions them 4 times or just about in that poem!!!

Reactions: 7
It’s hardly the re-writing of Shakespeare!!!! What a cock of tit!!! Don’t worry Bab I’m sure I’ll find it on the bargain shelf in Poundland not that I’ll buy it for reading purposes. I’d rather wipe my 💩🍑 and that’s being derogatory to Andrex

• Haha
Think future generations learning English literature in schools have bugger all to worry about with that poem.....dire very dire ......should’ve stuck to a limerick 5 lines and it would’ve been over....that tummy poem was like war and peace 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.