Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mum, I really do think people would like to see content on her learning to cook, maybe on family / healthy meal planning for kids or cooking hacks. If she held her hands up and said “my kids eat too much beige food, I’m gonna try X Y and Z” then it would be actual useful content.

The Disney content is hard to relate to because I pay £110 a day childcare so we’ve no chance of going there any time soon😂. It also means I can’t afford an extensive array of mugs and storage boxes. I honestly wonder who she thinks her audience is sometimes?!
Couldn't be any worse then her waffling on for 15 mins about nothing like she does in most vlogs. Tbh I hate Disney vlogs every bloody mummy vlogger are doing them its boring.

Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong I’ve cooked potato waffles and fish fingers for tea especially if we’ve had swimming or another after school club and I’ve been at work all day - however if I’m home or if I don’t have to be out the house early I usually use the slow cooker then we have something healthy and homemade to hand when we get in (especially after football practice!)
There is no excuse.

Also those leather jeggings 🤢🤮
Oh we all do it; on the busy nights, the cant be bothered nights, etc! But you know it's EVERY meal Chez Babs- she doesnt even try to learn to make a few simple meals. I am mo cook (bloody hate it) but even my limited repertoire puts babs to shame.

Reactions: 7
She’s put a story up of her with her dressing gown over her clothes there’s no way she’s cold if she’s had them pleather pants on bet they are running with sweat 🤢
Have you ever tried to get a pleather trouser leg over a numb size 18 thigh?! 😂 Probably couldn’t get them back off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Have you ever tried to get a pleather trouser leg over a numb size 18 thigh?! 😂 Probably couldn’t get them back off
I’ve tried to get them on over a normal 18 thigh. Nearly put my own back out! She must use enough baby powder that it looks like it’s snowing! Can you imagine the soggy clumps that congeals into and then at 4pm she pops back on her pjs that she’s been wearing over a week, before going to bed naked. 🤢🙈

I know, I know I’m giving you all the good images tonight don’t worry I’m making myself feel bilious too

What’s really bad is we only conjure up these images from all the information SHE gives us and thousand others into her life.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not long after 6am, and she’s posting about Real Housewives. So I’m guessing she’s watching an episode at this time of the day. She is living on another planet! Imagine if she had to actually do a bit for those kids; she wouldn’t cope.

How does she fall into Mummy Influencer land when she is a shite Mum and a shite influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s not long after 6am, and she’s posting about Real Housewives. So I’m guessing she’s watching an episode at this time of the day. She is living on another planet! Imagine if she had to actually do a bit for those kids; she wouldn’t cope.

How does she fall into Mummy Influencer land when she is a shite Mum and a shite influencer?
Grinds my gears when she calls her son, the boy. Not sure why but it makes me wanna scream

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ve tried to get them on over a normal 18 thigh. Nearly put my own back out! She must use enough baby powder that it looks like it’s snowing! Can you imagine the soggy clumps that congeals into and then at 4pm she pops back on her pjs that she’s been wearing over a week, before going to bed naked. 🤢🙈

I know, I know I’m giving you all the good images tonight don’t worry I’m making myself feel bilious too

What’s really bad is we only conjure up these images from all the information SHE gives us and thousand others into her life.
All I can see is brummy wearing her pleather pants a la Ross Geller 😂😂🤮🤮
61F084CF-48D5-49DE-A2DC-072A4DECDA97.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Calling Erin 'the girl' because shes been reading tattle 👋
Just use their names, I dont know what you're trying to achieve babs but you've shoved your children down everyones throats enough that they've been on inappropriate websites, had no privacy growing up and perform like monkeys when you point a camera. We all know their bloody names just use them.

Reactions: 16
Her Instagram story this morning 🙄
Why is it ‘poor sod’ when it’s Ethan, when if Erin was sick it would oh my poorly baby I’m going to sit in bed with her and sniff her hair. Really annoys me how obviously she favours him!

Reactions: 6
Babs would do well to read Mother Pukka’s grid post this morning
This is why I don’t post pictures of my nephews on Instagram. If I ever post a ‘story’ with them, their faces are covered with an emoji. And I only have 200 followers. Kids go missing in the blink of an eye 😢

Reactions: 5
Does she just trawl social media for tripe to post like the latest ‘I’m from Disney’ photo? Some worthwhile job and riveting content bab. Honestly they should all just call it a day.

Reactions: 4
Had to chuckle watching telly this morning on Lorraine there was a fashionista on and they were talking about leopard print.....with how much babs has banged on about it last few days I found it hilarious when she said snake prints will be the new leopard print so she’s out of bloody touch again .....shooketh babs .....then again she wasn’t really with it , she should’ve stood with her trademark stripes cos that never goes out if fashion .....I should know I’m touching 50 and still rocking stripes since I left school lol, and still think I look good 😂😂

She’d have that sad sack husband of hers shoe horning her out of her pleathers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell how long has she been wearing the same pair of pyjamas for?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.