Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is at home all day then I wonder what she cooks for dinner? Apart from those god awful potato waffles she bangs on about. So her kids can't have treats but she's OK to gorge on crap? She's hardly the vision of health.
Literally potato waffles and fish fingers with the occasional spag Bol thrown in

Reactions: 6
Yeah exactly! And don't get me wrong, I love a fish finger, but if she is at home all day then it's quite easy to whack something healthy in the slow cooker for tea. Or is that the husbands job 🙄🙄🙄
Think dinner is Stephen's job. Like almost everything else.

Reactions: 7
I think it speaks volumes that dinner is probably the only part of her life that she doesn't share so it must be absolutely shocking. I'm thinking waffle sandwiches, super noodles etc.....

Reactions: 13
I think it speaks volumes that dinner is probably the only part of her life that she doesn't share so it must be absolutely shocking. I'm thinking waffle sandwiches, super noodles etc.....
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a post or story of her handing him a plate of potato waffles and frozen pizza once- she was trying to take the piss out of herself, but I just remember thinking "is that literally the best you can manage?".

Reactions: 3
I laughed when she commented on RosieRamseys insta post about matching coats and Rosie just ignored her. She did later share what Babs had tagged her in, Babs is a total fan girl it was hilarious!

• Haha
Toby & Roo is so low key digging Brummy out and I’m HERE FOR IT!! She’s screenshotted and recommended another instagrammer who is into Disney and body confidence (familiar) and said how awful the Brad/Jen pic is. We see what you’re doing Toby & Roo!! 😂😂

She’s back tracking on the pic with brad and Jen
Now that everyone else is like ‘actually it’s pretty gross’.

Why mention ex boyfriends so often? It’s truly bizarre. She’s such a strange woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Oh so now it’s an ex who left her in debt! Don’t recall that story, only the one about her being in debt twice.

Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong I’ve cooked potato waffles and fish fingers for tea especially if we’ve had swimming or another after school club and I’ve been at work all day - however if I’m home or if I don’t have to be out the house early I usually use the slow cooker then we have something healthy and homemade to hand when we get in (especially after football practice!)
There is no excuse.

Also those leather jeggings 🤢🤮

Reactions: 8
Well we had fish and chips for dinner (oven cooked not fish shop) because, well, I just couldn’t be bothered tonight. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hope those pyjamas that she’s wearing tonight have been washed. She was wearing them on Friday! 🤢

Toby & Roo is so low key digging Brummy out and I’m HERE FOR IT!! She’s screenshotted and recommended another instagrammer who is into Disney and body confidence (familiar) and said how awful the Brad/Jen pic is. We see what you’re doing Toby & Roo!! 😂😂

Now that everyone else is like ‘actually it’s pretty gross’.

Why mention ex boyfriends so often? It’s truly bizarre. She’s such a strange woman.
Perhaps she mentions them so much because of regret. Maybe one of the lucky buggers who got away was her ‘Harvey Nics’ & she’s ended up with the ‘Bon Marché Bargain Basement Stock Clearance’......
WTF does she think she looks like? Talk about clashing! She looks a complete mess.
Emma, please step away from the brown, plastic hiking boots & pleather circulation killers - a controlled explosion is the only way to stop her from wearing these offensive items.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They don’t look like a healthy family, they clearly don’t eat properly. Brummy is overweight and the kids and Stephen look undernourished (not too thin but just not ‘healthy’). They look like they eat potato waffles every day.

Reactions: 11
They don’t look like a healthy family, they clearly don’t eat properly. Brummy is overweight and the kids and Stephen look undernourished (not too thin but just not ‘healthy’). They look like they eat potato waffles every day.
Don't forget Mickey cooks a Sunday lunch every week. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As a mum, I really do think people would like to see content on her learning to cook, maybe on family / healthy meal planning for kids or cooking hacks. If she held her hands up and said “my kids eat too much beige food, I’m gonna try X Y and Z” then it would be actual useful content.

The Disney content is hard to relate to because I pay £110 a day childcare so we’ve no chance of going there any time soon😂. It also means I can’t afford an extensive array of mugs and storage boxes. I honestly wonder who she thinks her audience is sometimes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.