Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Down south it’s not a ‘nice’ word not one you would call ur child but not strong enough for what I call her 😂
Where I'm originally from up north, it is sometimes used but in a somewhat loving way about a naughty child.... E.g "you know what my *insert name* is like, always up to something the little sod!"
Never heard it used when a child is ill.

Reactions: 10
Where I'm originally from up north, it is sometimes used but in a somewhat loving way about a naughty child.... E.g "you know what my *insert name* is like, always up to something the little sod!"
Never heard it used when a child is ill.
As a Midlander that is how I use it. Or we say oh you cheeky sod for someone who is being cheeky, taking the mickey. Never have I referred to my ill child as a sod

Reactions: 15
I’m also a northerner, I regularly call my girls cheeky sods , it’s a jokey way of telling them to reign it in a bit lol, but I wouldn’t use it to say the sod is ill , completely different context if that makes sense

Reactions: 11
BREAKING NEWS!!
BM’s long suffering pyjamas seen escaping from the house & making their way across the park towards the local launderette.
A witness, who wishes to remain anonymous, claims she saw the Matalan sleepwear moving furtively from tree to tree, clutching a Persil Colour Capsule & a bottle of Lenor.
“I’ve never seen the like!” she told us. “I was walking to the newsagents when a strange, odour hit my nose - sort of like something had died, in a horrible way. I looked behind me & there they were! The poor pj’s looked in a terrible state. It’s disgusting how people treat their nightwear these days. I just hope they got their 40 degree synthetic wash in time!”
A helpline has been set up for those who witnessed this appalling scene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
In todays vlog she says the kids bedrooms are a mess, that's not a mess a few bits on the floor. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
JO
As a Midlander that is how I use it. Or we say oh you cheeky sod for someone who is being cheeky, taking the mickey. Never have I referred to my ill child as a sod
I’m guessing it’s because he’s an inconvenience as he’s off from school and probably feeling pretty unwell therefore interrupting her watching housewives of whatever and teen mom repeats whilst posting naked pictures on the gram. Vile human.

I just hope Ethan feels better soon. Earache is awful.

Reactions: 8
I’m also a northerner, I regularly call my girls cheeky sods , it’s a jokey way of telling them to reign it in a bit lol, but I wouldn’t use it to say the sod is ill , completely different context if that makes sense
Here in Wales we might use sod in the same way as devil I guess - you might say 'poor devil' or 'poor sod' and it not sound horrible but calling someone a devil (or a sod) would do. Quite old fashioned though. If that makes sense.
Once again, all about how much the kids love HER. Quiet astounding really.

Reactions: 9
Maybe if she wasn’t led in bed all day her pillow wouldn’t be manky yellow? 🤢🤮. Riveting content...
Well done Paul and team - I’m sure this insta story will feature in some blogesphere award 🥇

Of course attention needs to be turned back to princess Erin and immediately back to babs to how ‘loved’ and ‘wanted’ she is... very toxic and unhealthy.

Reactions: 6
She must be a bit of a hoarder if she has problems throwing away a manky yellow pillow!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Fuckin hell the colour of that pillow.....and she felt the need to share it 🤢🤢🤢......I was watching Lorraine this morning and they were talking about changing pillows.....after a bit 10% of the weight of a pillow is sweat and bed bug tit 🤮🤮🤮💩💩💩.......obviously a lot of the tit is getting into babs head ......off to IKEA with nannysan so that will be another interesting haul vid coming our way.....hope she buys pillows 😂😂

Maybe if she wasn’t led in bed all day her pillow wouldn’t be manky yellow? 🤢🤮. Riveting content...
Well done Paul and team - I’m sure this insta story will feature in some blogesphere award 🥇

Of course attention needs to be turned back to princess Erin and immediately back to babs to how ‘loved’ and ‘wanted’ she is... very toxic and unhealthy.
I thought Erin sounded quite bratishbwhen babs was singing to her in stories .....and it looked like she had a clenched fist ready to bop mom......now that I could’ve watched 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest vlog, more Ray Dunn tit to shove in her cupboards, more candles to shove in her “office” and a chat of how the vlogs will be changed because she’s got family stuff going on......hmmmm

Reactions: 8
God that vlog. Ethan's room is a mess with like 3 toys on the floor, her Erin's room is actually a bit messy but 'awww bless her she did try to tidy it'. Does she even hear herself and how different she talks about them!?
Gushing about how much she loves that Erin likes to read - you just know it's because she thinks it makes her a better parent. Nah babs.
Stephen reads with the kids every night and that's 'his time' because he works all day. But they're at school Babs, and we know he cooks for them and baths them and you're in the bath while they're with him for a large chunk of the evening. When exactly is your time with the kids? 🧐

Reactions: 12
Latest vlog, more Ray Dunn tit to shove in her cupboards, more candles to shove in her “office” and a chat of how the vlogs will be changed because she’s got family stuff going on......hmmmm
I hate Rae Dunn. I never used to mind it but she’s ruined it for me. ‘Family stuff’? Is Le Wonk getting sorted?

Reactions: 10

Has she turned comments off on the pillow post as there aren’t any?!

Probably Erin’s le wonk op that she told us about last August in Disneyland. She likes to give at least six months notice of any changes! 🙄

• Haha
I hate Rae Dunn. I never used to mind it but she’s ruined it for me. ‘Family stuff’? Is Le Wonk getting sorted?
No idea, I’m not sure why she bothered saying anything. It’s her own fault if the minions bombard her with loads of questions about it 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
I’m still laughing you can no longer see the dislikes on her vlogs. She can’t take criticism.

Did she take a spare suitcase to NYC to bring back all that tat? Her Rae Dunn obsession is getting out of hand. Buying measuring cups and doesn’t even understand them. Asking questions that she could easily google all for engagement 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.