Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of Brad & Jen looks controlling and weird. Does she think it looks romantic or something? Yeah...a wrist grab is really romantic🙄🙄
It’s reminds her of what she does to Micky, she probably likes to grab him by the wrist when he’s trying to escape

Reactions: 7
The ‘boy’ kicked off last night. If it was Erin she’d have said ‘Erin was a bit upset last night’ but Ethan gets called the boy. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I thought it looked a bit weird and wtf sharing it at 5.30 in the morning
I agree. She must go to bed at 9pm, wake up at 5 to spend some time deleting comments and preparing her morning instagram post then she wakes the kids up (we've seen on her posts before what ungodly hour she wakes them up at). I think it's like Downton Abbey where Mickey has to get up before the boss to get the house ready and prepare breakfast. Best not risk upsetting her ladyship.

Reactions: 15
Yes!!! Good point. If she was still teaching or doing something 9-5ish, SHE would appreciate some chilled weekends at home. There's no thought for the fact that the kids have just had 5 solid days at school and Stephen has been at work (as well as doing what appears to be 90% of the housework).
I cant think of anything I'd rather do less then go shopping at the weekend ( when its the most busy) with two kids.

Reactions: 6
I watched a morning routine of hers.

It’s all about Bab!

Stephen wakes up
Makes packed lunches
Makes breakfast
Loads dishwasher
Takes dog out
Makes Bab a cuppa

Whilst Bab lies in bed on her phone checking socials
Has a shower and gets ready
Literally all she has to do is make sure the kids get dressed, put shoes and coat on...
For goodness sake!
Stephen goes to work (he cycles) does a shift, comes home, cooks tea, iron shirts, baths the kids whilst she lies in bed and has a nap!
As a single parent it pisses me off. I’m on a day off today and I’m still busy doing stuff. Sometimes I feel exhausted. But I carry on, no complaints because it’s what we do to make sure the kids are provided for and looked after.
Not to mention All.the.tat
She did mention about her other food being in the cupboards below (and low and behold it was full of crap food)
They all try and portray a ‘perfect life’ and it’s all lies and cover ups.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I've been so busy at werk I've not been on here for a few days, what have I missed? I'm Rabid with anticipation. Has ste been locked in a cupboard now? Has Lucy finally had enough and eaten one of the kids? Has she struck a deal with Victoria plumb so she can get that grotty bath changed and have they offered to send her somewhere to put her clothes on? Has her near breakdown finished? Tell me everything as I'm positively shooketh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Carrying on like she is mother of the year because she apparently doesn’t let the children have many treats. “I guess it shows that I’m a good mum that we aren’t eating rubbish all the time”. Am I in the twilight zone or something? I didn’t see anything particularly healthy and nourishing in those cupboards and that’s just the stuff that she is comfortable with us seeing. Most of the time she says she won’t show what they eat for fear of being judged yet she spends that whole vlog bigging herself up for how strict she is with the kids’ diet. Pull on the other one bab!

Reactions: 13
Carrying on like she is mother of the year because she apparently doesn’t let the children have many treats. “I guess it shows that I’m a good mum that we aren’t eating rubbish all the time”. Am I in the twilight zone or something? I didn’t see anything particularly healthy and nourishing in those cupboards and that’s just the stuff that she is comfortable with us seeing. Most of the time she says she won’t show what they eat for fear of being judged yet she spends that whole vlog bigging herself up for how strict she is with the kids’ diet. Pull on the other one bab!
If she is at home all day then I wonder what she cooks for dinner? Apart from those god awful potato waffles she bangs on about. So her kids can't have treats but she's OK to gorge on crap? She's hardly the vision of health.

Reactions: 5
If she is at home all day then I wonder what she cooks for dinner? Apart from those god awful potato waffles she bangs on about. So her kids can't have treats but she's OK to gorge on crap? She's hardly the vision of health.
I’m no nigella but I can cook for the family every day , my daughter has autism so is fond of a potato waffle, a fish finger or a nugget but I don’t want her eating just that sort of stuff, I’m lucky she will eat some veg and potatoes so I like to cook a meat and veg meal a couple of times a week, I’m at home like babs most the time it’s not hard

WTF does she think she looks like? Talk about clashing! She looks a complete mess.
She’s put a story up of her with her dressing gown over her clothes there’s no way she’s cold if she’s had them pleather pants on bet they are running with sweat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
If her kids cant have treats why has she got so many 'treats' in the house then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If her kids cant have treats why has she got so many 'treats' in the house then?
Yeah exactly! And don't get me wrong, I love a fish finger, but if she is at home all day then it's quite easy to whack something healthy in the slow cooker for tea. Or is that the husbands job 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
You’re right babs! You are Bet Lynch - dodgy dye job, leopard print, smoke like a chimney and your husband does most of the work. It’s uncanny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah exactly! And don't get me wrong, I love a fish finger, but if she is at home all day then it's quite easy to whack something healthy in the slow cooker for tea. Or is that the husbands job 🙄🙄🙄
I know! I'm sure if most mums had the luxury of being at home all day they would come up with something better then Fish Fingers. I mean I love a fish finger sandwich but that's only when I cant think of what else to have aka last resort. :giggle: Why doesn't she get a deal with Hello Fresh or Gusto They love a influencer #spon.

Reactions: 4
Just came here to say that the shops are literally full of animal print. It’s everywhere. But @shalula beat me to it.

I mean it’s not ideal on her but looks 1000% better than the skirt and converse

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.