Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question is when is Stephen going to be subtly shoehorned back into Insta? Is his absence tactical or has he actually put his foot down? 🙊
He’s still raging about the Rudolph outfit, and he’s read here and knows all we do each time he appears is lol about what a wet weekend he is

I’d be keeping well away too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she had a real job she would not be arsed to go out every weekend dragging the brats around the shops. FGS stay in and if they play up separate them and put them in different rooms. :rolleyes:
Yes!!! Good point. If she was still teaching or doing something 9-5ish, SHE would appreciate some chilled weekends at home. There's no thought for the fact that the kids have just had 5 solid days at school and Stephen has been at work (as well as doing what appears to be 90% of the housework).

Reactions: 14
What happened with the Rudolph outfit?
She posted a pic of him in a Rudolph outfit, and when she got splashed all over the papers for her "in-character jokes" about smashing his face in, a lot of them used that pic. Along with others from her insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted a pic of him in a Rudolph outfit, and when she got splashed all over the papers for her "in-character jokes" about smashing his face in, a lot of them used that pic. Along with others from her insta.
Oh I saw that pic I said on here he looked a twit in it. :giggle:

Reactions: 3
Someone wrote on her latest vlog that they saw her today in homesense but didn't want to say hello as she was with her children. When people say things like that to her she normally says 'you should have said hello' but does she really want strangers coming up to her in public to tell her how much they love seeing pics of her naked in the bath?!!
I imagine that'd be the world's smallest queue! 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched today’s videos. Does anyone else have that many snacks in their homes at anyone time?
I didn’t even make it half way through. Generally one of the most boring videos I’ve ever watched and what I did watch made me sad. She said that when her children get given chocolate etc as gifts they forget about it and she’s happy because it means she can give it away?? She mentions several Time’s how she doesn’t allow them to have treats either. Aye because bab bleeping eats them all!! Babs eats a whole selection box and a whole Easter egg in one sitting yet god forbid the kids would want a Kit Kat!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I didn’t even make it half way through. Generally one of the most boring videos I’ve ever watched and what I did watch made me sad. She said that when her children get given chocolate etc as gifts they forget about it and she’s happy because it means she can give it away?? She mentions several Time’s how she doesn’t allow them to have treats either. Aye because bab bleeping eats them all!! Babs eats a whole selection box and a whole Easter egg in one sitting yet god forbid the kids would want a Kit Kat!!!!!
Who does she give it away too ?

Reactions: 2
Just watched today’s videos. Does anyone else have that many snacks in their homes at anyone time?
I'm also sure in her last video, she commented on the lack of food in her top cupboards as there was only really cereal and some pasta and a few tins, that "Don't worry, we have more food in the below cupboards, we don't live off this" (or something to that effect). But it was literally all junk/snack food in the bottom cupboards. I know it's just after Christmas, but that was excessive, especially the two drawers of adult only snacks!

I would love to see inside her fridge. And her freezer, where I'm guessing most of her meals are kept....

Reactions: 10
I’m literally bored of Disney
I haven’t been there since I was a kid but I’m bored to tears by the constant content by these morons, I feel like I go there once a week, there’s always someone on my stories shrieking over Disney princesses they’ve inexplicably queued for 3 hours to see.

Ah I never watch the YouTube videos but that snack cupboard looks like the “before” diet on one of those intensive weight loss programmes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Babs, the whole world and his wife are wearing leopard print at the moment. You’re not special
Snag are using her for advertising on FB in her stupid layered shorts!
They use anyone tbh. I tried a pair and didn’t find them ‘life changing’. A £2 pair of cycling shorts from primark worked just as well

Reactions: 4
That photo of Brad & Jen looks controlling and weird. Does she think it looks romantic or something? Yeah...a wrist grab is really romantic🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.