Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinting massively at another Disney partnership I see babs.
please don’t jump on me for this - but why are they always out every single weekend? I am all for families going out and spending time together but they never seem to have a weekend at home chilling out. I know babs chills out enough through the week werking from home but Stephen and the kids are at school and (actual) work. Today they are off shopping.... AGAIN!
Last night I watched some videos on reducing spending and ‘no buy’ videos. It was really interesting and shocking to realise how much useless stuff we buy. Now we all know babs cannot stop buying things and it’s part of her channel (the words ‘please subscribe for haaaaaauls and vlooooooogs’ rings in her ears when I see her face) but she needs to watch some of these videos.

Reactions: 9
please don’t jump on me for this - but why are they always out every single weekend? I am all for families going out and spending time together but they never seem to have a weekend at home chilling out. I know babs chills out enough through the week werking from home but Stephen and the kids are at school and (actual) work. Today they are off shopping.... AGAIN!
Last night I watched some videos on reducing spending and ‘no buy’ videos. It was really interesting and shocking to realise how much useless stuff we buy. Now we all know babs cannot stop buying things and it’s part of her channel (the words ‘please subscribe for haaaaaauls and vlooooooogs’ rings in her ears when I see her face) but she needs to watch some of these videos.
Babs doesn't seem to cope well with the kids at home, she has previously mentioned they fight a lot. She only seems to spring to life when they have something going on.

Reactions: 8
Babs doesn't seem to cope well with the kids at home, she has previously mentioned they fight a lot. She only seems to spring to life when they have something going on.
My brother and I fought a lot. I was easily wound up so he took great delight in winding me up until I was crying then I would get into trouble for being a drama queen. That’s part of having multiple kids is them fighting. Those 2 are spoilt, they go out every weekend, get money spent on them. Not to mention the multiple holidays a year. If they fight, sort it out. They need to learn. Tell them to go to their rooms and stay out each other’s way until they’ve calmed down.

Reactions: 13
She strikes me as a leisure shopper. She goes to the shops as entertainment, it's something for her to do, a hobby.

She's doesn't seem to have anything else to interest her or as a way to spend time.

Reactions: 12
I agree totally with this - they are out every weekend. I bet the kids would love a couple of days at home - just playing with all that plastic tat they’ve accumulated! They should be able to entertain themselves now & surely a bit of bickering & arguing in a family is totally normal. They probably don’t get on because they’re always out & about, spending more money & being spoiled. Would be nice for Lucy to have a bit of company as well - she’s very poorly & might not be here for much longer. I’d be distraught if it was one of my pets but BM only seems to give a tit when she’s filming.

Reactions: 18
Not defending her at all but my kids are all teenagers now but we still use plastic plates from ikea that I bought when they were young 🙈 even I use them! We use them when we’re eating a sandwich!
I love the IKEA plastic plates!! Yep I use them sometimes too 😂

Reactions: 2
I agree totally with this - they are out every weekend. I bet the kids would love a couple of days at home - just playing with all that plastic tat they’ve accumulated! They should be able to entertain themselves now & surely a bit of bickering & arguing in a family is totally normal. They probably don’t get on because they’re always out & about, spending more money & being spoiled. Would be nice for Lucy to have a bit of company as well - she’s very poorly & might not be here for much longer. I’d be distraught if it was one of my pets but BM only seems to give a tit when she’s filming.
I know. Poor Lucy has cancer and they keep leaving her on her own. Spend some time with her. I know the kids don’t know how ill she is and I wouldn’t say either until I had the next set of tests results back and know for sure what’s going on but I would want to spend time with her and let the kids spend time with her too. Show the dog some affection, rather than shoving a camera in her face and shrieking ‘Lucy doesn’t like me!’

Reactions: 11
Question is when is Stephen going to be subtly shoehorned back into Insta? Is his absence tactical or has he actually put his foot down? 🙊

My brother and I fought a lot. I was easily wound up so he took great delight in winding me up until I was crying then I would get into trouble for being a drama queen. That’s part of having multiple kids is them fighting. Those 2 are spoilt, they go out every weekend, get money spent on them. Not to mention the multiple holidays a year. If they fight, sort it out. They need to learn. Tell them to go to their rooms and stay out each other’s way until they’ve calmed down.
Oh I fully agree- I have 2 sisters and we were always arguing. We were either left to sort it amongst ourselves or our parents would wade in if it was getting out of hand. It seems to me that it's an issue for her to just spend the weekend/school holiday at home, doing humdrum stuff, she seems to haye that. Her need to be out doing something in order to validate herself as a parent is definitely causing the kids to be spoilt. They will never have realistic expectations- and I will be very interested to see how that plays out when this bubble bursts and multiple Disney holidays and endless days out are no longer on the cards.

Question is when is Stephen going to be subtly shoehorned back into Insta? Is his absence tactical or has he actually put his foot down? 🙊
Wouldn't be surprised if he's outright refused after the comments here about his passive aggressive actions towards MrsBriggs have been extensively discussed, plus his fave has been plastered over national press.

Remember though that her mon-fri is all about relaxation so she likes going out at the weekend. Totally opposite to her kids and Mickey but, of course, she’s in charge.

Do her kids really need to spend their Christmas money when they've both just had birthday and christmas presents? My kids always saved their birthday and xmas money and now have quite a lot of savings which they will use when adults to buy a car, go on holidays with their friends etc.

Oh I fully agree- I have 2 sisters and we were always arguing. We were either left to sort it amongst ourselves or our parents would wade in if it was getting out of hand. It seems to me that it's an issue for her to just spend the weekend/school holiday at home, doing humdrum stuff, she seems to haye that. Her need to be out doing something in order to validate herself as a parent is definitely causing the kids to be spoilt. They will never have realistic expectations- and I will be very interested to see how that plays out when this bubble bursts and multiple Disney holidays and endless days out are no longer on the cards.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's outright refused after the comments here about his passive aggressive actions towards MrsBriggs have been extensively discussed, plus his fave has been plastered over national press.
What did he do to MrsBriggs?

Just noticed this comment on her latest vlog and as usual her reply is sarcastic.

You’re going to ask him to get rid of some water bottles contained in one drawer...But you have 100’s of mugs 😂

brummymummyof2
brummymummyof2

8 hours ago
I collect mugs. He collects coats and shoes. We hoard together in love! x

Reactions: 3
Telling us her "secret obsession" about gnomes and the story of her dad and nan again 😩🙄 come on!! This is so repetitive and boring!! How can her followers not see this?! She has gone on about this bleeping story for months and as she said, she went on about it so much she was sent pictures of thousands over Christmas. Now she's pretending she's letting her followers into a little secret between friends 🤦‍♀️ god give me strength. She's almost as repetitive as begga lamb 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20

If she had a real job she would not be arsed to go out every weekend dragging the brats around the shops. FGS stay in and if they play up separate them and put them in different rooms. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I wonder how famous she feels she is. We see it with the ingham family for example...whenever they go anywhere they call people their Ifam when realistically they are often just unsuspecting children that want to play with their kids on holiday! It gives a very warped sense of importance. Its pretty easy to gain hundreds of followers, lots of people follow anything, particularly on instagram or people do it strategically, to gain a follow back. None of this is real life. I feel with a lot of the instahuns and particularly brummy, that she honestly feels she is leaving people starstruck all around her wherever she goes!!!

Someone wrote on her latest vlog that they saw her today in homesense but didn't want to say hello as she was with her children. When people say things like that to her she normally says 'you should have said hello' but does she really want strangers coming up to her in public to tell her how much they love seeing pics of her naked in the bath?!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.