Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she posts about running I think of that vlog she showed “running” by the beach......I’ve seen old people on zimmer frames shuffle quicker 😂🏃🏼‍♀️
So do I! The gif someone made of it plays in my head. Someone needs to upload it again! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t you think she’s gone / trying to be really sickly sweet since Rosie Ramsay / book announcement ?
All seems so much more fake
Yes Definitely...and all happened around the time of the “smashing” Mickey. Yes we have seen a change. The new Sentimental Babs. #buymybook #please #sendmeyourcash #fundmydisneytrips

Reactions: 12
Way too try hard. Although it's still all about how much the kids love HER.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe that story about her son and eating toast in bed. She’s seen our posts about how she favours Erin so is getting one in about Ethan to tick a box. If it were true she would definitely have posted it ‘live’.
Plus, she spectacularly missed the mark again by making it all about her.

Doesn’t seem to have been much mention, or pics, of Mickey lately - maybe he’s been put into storage?
Bet it was a struggle getting that big plastic bastud box into her car.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think understand why her kids are still using plastic plates? My nephews are the same ages as her kids and have been using normal plates since they were old enough to understand ‘don’t drop that’ or ‘be careful’. Don’t get me wrong, the odd glass has been broken but then again I’m 34 and I still drop things 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t seem to have been much mention, or pics, of Mickey lately - maybe he’s been put into storage?
Bet it was a struggle getting that big plastic bastud box into her car.....
I bet he was fuming that all his best photos were all over the papers, his work colleagues must have seen it all, reindeer outfit and all!!!!

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe that story about her son and eating toast in bed. She’s seen our posts about how she favours Erin so is getting one in about Ethan to tick a box. If it were true she would definitely have posted it ‘live’.
Plus, she spectacularly missed the mark again by making it all about her.
Wasn’t she moaning prepunchgate about how clingy her son was?! Now because she’s all Earth mother and 💩 she can’t believe it and loves it.

Oh and stop making your children’s feeling and actions about you it’s about them ffs

Reactions: 13
Why is that grid post all about how much they love her?! If I was posting about my daughter, it would be about how much I love her. So bizarre!

Reactions: 15
I don’t think understand why her kids are still using plastic plates? My nephews are the same ages as her kids and have been using normal plates since they were old enough to understand ‘don’t drop that’ or ‘be careful’. Don’t get me wrong, the odd glass has been broken but then again I’m 34 and I still drop things 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not defending her at all but my kids are all teenagers now but we still use plastic plates from ikea that I bought when they were young 🙈 even I use them! We use them when we’re eating a sandwich!

• Haha
Not defending her at all but my kids are all teenagers now but we still use plastic plates from ikea that I bought when they were young 🙈 even I use them! We use them when we’re eating a sandwich!
Yep me too. No need to throw them out yet! 😄

Reactions: 2
I know she has worked for Disney but I'm not sure she has any work planned with them at the moment but if they do work with her I will be the first pointing them in the direction of the papers, she is a terrible person to promote Disney im guessing she's going back at easter maybe or in the summer holidays she's defo going back this year

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.