Brummy Mummy #144 fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sequins on that awful polyester nightmare dress perfectly highlight her gunt! Stunning babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just wanted to say - I had the very same dress in white - when I was 7 ( I'm 62 now) so duck knows where she got the godawful frock from!
Screenshot_20230727_105108.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just wanted to say - I had the very same dress in white - when I was 7 ( I'm 62 now) so duck knows where she got the godawful frock from! View attachment 2337193
Is she going to wear that whilst stevo says their vows in front of the castle
Is he going to do more than look like an animatronic whilst she’s gurning and cracking on he’s some sort of daredevil/Romeo/lead to her balloon?
Is she going to melt in the heat wearing 3 layers of scratchy ( her own words) Nylon in august 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor Erin can’t even go to the cinema with her friend without Babs being there - how overbearing is she?
as if it isn't bad enough that babs turned Erin's cinema trip with her bestie into a toddler playdate, demanding she accompany them, sit with them, likely refuse to share the popcorn, or whatever "fat-free" sugary treats she had smuggled in in her mum bag - with the mortifying potentially that she may fall asleep and snore - but she has then demanded that SHE have a photo with Erin - presumably taken by E's friend - instead of just allowing the two girls to pose together and take the photo herself! and not only that, she's gone with the fringe peace sign pose AND worn her barbie slogan sweatshirt. i guess she should be glad that babs didn't rock up to the cinema in that sequined pink frock monstrosity, but poor erin must have been moritifed, but ofc she is expected to smile and pose for the camera. ffs babs, give the girl a little independence and allow her to hang out with her friends without YOU. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
as if it isn't bad enough that babs turned Erin's cinema trip with her bestie into a toddler playdate, demanding she accompany them, sit with them, likely refuse to share the popcorn, or whatever "fat-free" sugary treats she had smuggled in in her mum bag - with the mortifying potentially that she may fall asleep and snore - but she has then demanded that SHE have a photo with Erin - presumably taken by E's friend - instead of just allowing the two girls to pose together and take the photo herself! and not only that, she's gone with the fringe peace sign pose AND worn her barbie slogan sweatshirt. i guess she should be glad that babs didn't rock up to the cinema in that sequined pink frock monstrosity, but poor erin must have been moritifed, but ofc she is expected to smile and pose for the camera. ffs babs, give the girl a little independence and allow her to hang out with her friends without YOU. 🙄🙄
I don't think there is a 'friend'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As a regular traveller to WDW you do see all sorts of ‘fashion’ within the parks so no-one will bat an eyelid at the short dresses and t-shirt/shorts combo. However the pink sparkly dress will raise a few eyebrows but only because everyone will be thinking ‘she will melt in that’ it is not Florida-friendly material 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She made golden girls friend take a photo of her and golden girl, can the kids not have anything without the oversized beast infiltrating????

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She is seriously revolting, those outfits, can’t buy a bit of class no matter how much money she makes or fancy holidays she has! Most kids get to go to Disney once or twice if at all, her excess is revolting, and let’s guess the content, a Mickey Mouse waffle, a dole whip, the Disney store, bath and body works, more pathetic overpriced backpacks, honestly goes all that way to eat her own body weight in sugar and repeat last years content, and saw a clip of her latest you tube vid where the boy wants Pokémon stuff, she’s there adding up how much it costs??? Surely these kids have their own money given the fact you sell their souls on the internet??? The least he deserves is as many bleeping Pokémon cards as he wants!!! She is revolting, oh poor followers if you can’t afford to go to Disney don’t worry I will show you alllllll the things and make it look so tit you won’t ever want to go 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Her toddler dress up reel is also filtered to death! She looks ridiculous! 🙈🙈🙈 why is she dressing up like a child? Her kids are no longer toddlers??? 😂🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The vows renewal where 🪜mumbles "yes kween!" 🤣 and then finds the longest rides queue to swipe through grindr 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Because she's got so little else "preparing to go to Disney" has to be MILKED for content!
💖🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes milked for content until she’s actually there then she provides no content other than her out of breath red face moon head full frontal camera shots talking bollocks… I mean waffle bollocks!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think there is a 'friend'
actually yeah, upon re-reading that caption, it's clear that babs is referring to. HERSELF when she mentions Erin's "bestie" - "did I arrange to take my girl and her bestie to the cinema - yes, yes I did!" a cinema trip for MY girl and her best friend babs! 🙄🙄

tbf, Erin was likely glad babs didn't insist she drag along a friend for their cinema playdate, if babs genuinely did "weep" while watching the movie, as Erin would far more likely be moritifed and cringing internally than "giggling" at her embarrassiment of a mother!

Reactions: 15
I just watched the blog as I’m bored!!!! Why does she keep saying she needs to come back on her own as it’s so chaotic?! It looked like a mooch around Costco to me! No one was acting wild. But had her sister borrowed Babs awful pink dress for the outing?! And her hair is worse than Babs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.