Brummy Mummy #144 fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't ethan go, lots of boys go watch as its meant to be really funny
My 14 year old son and his mates are going tomorrow (I won't be tagging along with them 😜🤣 take note Babs), I had no idea he wanted to watch it, he told me they were all Ryan Gosling fans!!?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My 14 year old son and his mates are going tomorrow (I won't be tagging along with them 😜🤣 take note Babs), I had no idea he wanted to watch it, he told me they were all Ryan Gosling fans!!?!!
Fair bloody play why the hell not. It is people like Babs that make sexism bad in this day an age!

Reactions: 25
All i will say is this,,,,,, in NOT taking "the boy" to see Barbie she has completely missed the point of the film 🙄🤦‍♀️ (Yes I watched it after my daughters recommendations 🤣)
And the head on the shoulders at the end,,,,,, UTTER BULLSHIT!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooh, animal print for animal kingdom. Revolutionary 🙄
she’s a real trend setter! first #addabelt, then wearing jackets that are too small and unable to be fastened, then the titsling - name stolen from tattle 🙄 - and now she has INVENTED the style of wearing animal print outfits, taking inspiration directly from...a cheetah AND all the animal-print clothing that has been around for YEARS. but hey, she's a total style guru, a real trend-setter, and because of HER, all he babettes will be fighting over animal print dresses and pairing them with animal print chub rub shorts on day trips to the zoo. #styleGOALS 👌🏻

also, for someone who repeatedly wangs on about how body confident she is, and how comfortable she is in her style, proudly shuffling around Disney tragically attempting to emulate the characters, she's simultaneously claiming that first cycling shorts and t-shirt combo is an outfit she doesn't feel confident in and felt nervous about wearing?! make it make sense! you're either confident in wearing the clothes YOU love and give zero fucks what anyone thinks of you parading around Disney dressed in toddler style outfits, or you do. why is she "nervous" about wearing an oversized tee with cycling shorts when it is basically the same as wearing chub rub shorts under a too-small midi dress, which she wears frequently?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And how the duck are they under blankets at this time of night and this time of year. Grim!
(And weird!)

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m in Manchester and the weather isn’t great , converse are now being worn instead of flips … am I right in thinking Birmingham is in England and it’s still summer time and not the middle of winter… blankets???

• Haha
  • Sick
Wow, such hectic parenting life there!! How the duck are they on the couch by that time every night with 2 kids, I just don’t get it at all!! Such a boring, repetitive life consumed by the TV 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m in Manchester and the weather isn’t great , converse are now being worn instead of flips … am I right in thinking Birmingham is in England and it’s still summer time and not the middle of winter… blankets???
It’s actually been quite warm and humid today, absolutely no need for blankets.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As mentioned earlier I think she looks like she’s lost loads of weight on them try on reels today. Something serious must have been said at one of her many doctors appointments. Either that or the biggest celeb in Birmingham is going to do a fitness dvd for Xmas

Reactions: 11
All i will say is this,,,,,, in NOT taking "the boy" to see Barbie she has completely missed the point of the film 🙄🤦‍♀️ (Yes I watched it after my daughters recommendations 🤣)
And the head on the shoulders at the end,,,,,, UTTER BULLSHIT!
even overlooking the totally fabricated head on shoulder babshit: "took my 12 year old daughter to see Barbie today!" - just babs highlighting her earlier lies and that, as suspected, the "bestie" that went to see the barbie movie with Erin was babs herself. mummy/daughter besties: just the two of them. still hasn't grasped that most of the social media platforms are connected, or at least that her accounts are all followed by mnay of the same people, as she still seems unaware that she emphasises her dishonesty when she alters the babnory story for each platform! such a successful influenza, so adept at her "career". ✌🏻🤣

Screenshot_20230727_185937_com.instagram.android_edit_2165043501215469.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As mentioned earlier I think she looks like she’s lost loads of weight on them try on reels today. Something serious must have been said at one of her many doctors appointments. Either that or the biggest celeb in Birmingham is going to do a fitness dvd for Xmas
She’s just altering her photos. If you look at the one with Erin before Barbie Erin looks emancipated which although she is very slim she’s not that slim in other photos so it’s obvious she has photoshopped the photos. She is such a con artist - her photos wind me up so much.
---
even overlooking the totally fabricated head on shoulder babshit: "took my 12 year old daughter to see Barbie today!" - just babs highlighting her earlier lies and that, as suspected, the "bestie" that went to see the barbie movie with Erin was babs herself. mummy/daughter besties: just the two of them. still hasn't grasped that most of the social media platforms are connected, or at least that her accounts are all followed by mnay of the same people, as she still seems unaware that she emphasises her dishonesty when she alters the babnory story for each platform! such a successful influenza, so adept at her "career". ✌🏻🤣

View attachment 2337953
Also they were in the cinema - you don’t speak in the cinema. She needs to get a grip.

• Haha
I need to have my duvet when chilling out so I took the duvet out and I am just using the cover. Mad I know to go lightweight in the summer cooler weather

Reactions: 8
Funny how she didn’t schedule time to be with her parents when her dad was in and out of hospital. Or schedule time to be with Steven’s mom when his dad died.
Yep funny because that helped others instead of her. Her time with her parents is to help her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_9904.jpeg

Urgh 🤢

Long day with the kiddos?? Get tae duck you gross bint, maybe try treating them as regular kids and let them just chill or whatever 🙄 bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2338996
Urgh 🤢

Long day with the kiddos?? Get tae duck you gross bint, maybe try treating them as regular kids and let them just chill or whatever 🙄 bleep
I’ll tell tip who gets a cold in July. Teachers. Teachers who have crawled to the end of term and now they’ve stopped, their bodies have broken. I’ve been loaded since Tuesday. She needs to give herself a shake really. I’ve still been into school and sorted my classroom for next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.