Brummy Mummy #144 fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs, if you only take one bag with you then you’ll have more room in your suitcase to bring home ALL the tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every single one of those outfits is utterly hideous. She does not have the figure for short dresses. However no one will give a tit what she wears. No one is interested. She has no fashion sense. She looks like an overgrown toddler.
And in every single photo she is trying so hard to look like she loves the outfits but she looks uncomfortable to me! Not really selling the body confident thing there Emma! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So she’s planning to dress like an overgrown toddler for Disney? 🙄 What a mess!!
So basically, the kids have reached a point where they are refusing to tolerate babs' infantile bullshit, and won't comply with her demands that they dress in cringe Disney outfits and matching mickey ears, yet babs is so desperate for "relatable" content, to appeal to all the toddler mums who look to her for guidance and tips about dressing their kids at Disney, that she has decided to take on the role of over-excited overgrown toddler HERSELF, and dress accordingly! that sequined pink toddler party frock is the dress a four year old would ADORE!

i genuinely have no words for the outfits in that reel - especially the first one! and painted with the toddler loungefly bags? it's beyond cringe. i will await my upcoming tingo when she is at Disney wearing that Minnie outfit and fabricates a story about how a little kid ran up to her in DLEIGHT, thinking they had met the real Minnie and asking for her autograph! followed by the day she rocks up to animal kingdom dressed in animal print, and is mistaken for an actual cheetah escaped from the safari! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes but shop with me is done for next week with those hideous Halloween 🎃 mugs that’s the amount of thought she puts into her content
Omfg. Just watched the Costco vlog. Jesus fecking christ. Ethan had to basically BEG for the chips ahoy snacks, Harry Styles/TS is ok for golden child though. " I have the kids all Summer" well take a bleeping bow you lazy lump of grellow!!! I have my kids too, oh and I work in real life job, both my kids are autistic and a basic trip to Costco that was "just too much for you" would be an expedition for me. Why don't you shut your trap and do something fun with the kids, especially Ethan!!!!!
She really thinks she's nailed the outfits, doesn't she! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
yep thinks she looks ‘ducking’ amazing , such a fun mum and bright ball of outfit inspo 😳 when in reality all the outfits and bags 😫 the bags ! Are hideous and what you would dress a toddler in. Goes with miss fun’s need to be in bed asleep at 7:30pm I really don’t get any if it, Disney is certainly not for the kids just 100% for her and her content and odd need to show her wealth off to her minions who can’t afford Disney once in a lifetime, let alone twice a year! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
My hair stylist is going to Disney this year and he gave me more info about costs when you include the new fast pass than the majority of the wannabe Disney experts.

Reactions: 17
Why does she need to plan her outfits like that. Can she not just live in the moment and enjoy her family holiday while the kids are still kids!!

And how many bleeping bags do you need to take with you?!!!!
Because she's got so little else "preparing to go to Disney" has to be MILKED for content!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nanny San and Celebrity Rog have gone away for their wedding Anniversary. And most probably having private parts action lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why does she always make such a big deal about everything? Why can’t she just say I’m off to watch the Barbie movie with Erin and her friend?
More to the point why has Erin got to have her bloody overbearing twit of a mother with her at the movies?! Just duck off Emma you are beyond boring.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Poor Erin can’t even go to the cinema with her friend without Babs being there - how overbearing is she?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Another treat for Golden Brat. Where is Ethan? Why can't she drop Erin and her friend off and do something with him?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
DROP HER OFF AT THE CINEMA FFS! Stop babying her.

If you want to watch it yourself take both your kids, or better yet your husband. If you absolutely have to go with E and her friend sit in a different row over the other side.

Edit - actually I said to my kids I would take them to see it and my 8 yr old son was incredulous "BARBIE? Why do I have to watch that?" haha soz, just thought it was supposed to be a good and funny film, you don't have to dress up mate. So maybe Ethan won't want to see it actually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't wait for her look a ridiculous hot sweaty uncomfortable mess in that awful pink sequin dress in the Florida heat. She looks like an overgrown toddler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
At 13 years old I would tell my mum to duck off if she suggested seeing a film with me and a mate. Maybe not actually say it, but think it, and flatly refuse. And if I wasn't allowed on my own then I'd defo have gone anyway without her knowing. She is so smothering.

I was allowed all the freedom as are my own kids, within reason obviously. I think someone hit nail on the head the other day saying that Babs online life has made it unsafe for her kids now. Which is bleeping wrong and akin to abuse in many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Bab should've gone with her own friends to see Barbie, oh wait, she doesn't have any lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.