Brummy Mummy #144 fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly realised her clunge (sorry to anyone eating breakfast but that’s the only way to describe it on her) would completely eat the crotch of the jumpsuit she wore last year to Disney as it was already nibbling on it then 🤢 and bout the dress in the same pattern. Saddo
I just made the same face reading this as I would if I was eating a lemon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whats the point of offering fashion reels if half the items are old? I mean she's wasteful AF so I'm not saying she needs to go and buy loads like she normally does, why not go to shops and do an inspo video showing Disney merch in stores, or is that too much like hard work? Even better she could look at more sustainable options and kit her and the kids out from vinted/ebay/charity shops for Florida, would be way better content.

Reactions: 22
Slimmed down trickery for her outfit inspo shame it's not replicated in real life!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched some of her blog yesterday, and when I tell you her fat fingers prodding and pointing at everything gives me the bleeping rage! Why does she do that to everything? She's like a toddler with her podgy fingers tapping it as she talks. 🤢
I've said this before 👍👍🤣🤣
I absolutely cannot stand her fat podgy sausage fingers pointing aggressively at stuff and the way she taps her Tooti-Fruity nails on things when she's showing off what she bought makes me want to slap her hand away 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whatever happened to the younger instagrammer she was doing clothing reels with? She has just as horrific fashion taste & eloped. Has Babs been blocked again? I do believe old Walt will be spinning in his grave at the fashion horror show that's coming to Main Street soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've said this before 👍👍🤣🤣
I absolutely cannot stand her fat podgy sausage fingers pointing aggressively at stuff and the way she taps her Tooti-Fruity nails on things when she's showing off what she bought makes me want to slap her hand away 😤
I'm with you on this! Those bleeping atrocious nails stuck on the end of her meaty, stubby fingers give me the rage. I also cannot fathom why the duck she has to wear cycling shorts, what's wrong with normal/ linen crop shorts? Shes clothed like a toddler's dressed her in the dark!!!

• Haha
How yellow is her hair! 🤯 that's the worst I've ever seen it!
My daughter is having a pamper today ahead of her birthday this weekend, shes a very unique teenager in her styling and thinking , has autism and is very much geeky in her fashion but she rocks it and we love her for it, anyway we have a lady coming to colour her hair today, highlights but I thought of babs as did she and she said i don’t want piss yellow highlights ….she’s a sensible young lady , made me laugh even though I tell her she can’t talk like that around her nana 😂😂😂
edited to add the lady coming is our hairdresser who my daughter has trusted for years and knows my daughters quirks….but hopefully it’s gonna be fun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Whatever happened to the younger instagrammer she was doing clothing reels with? She has just as horrific fashion taste & eloped. Has Babs been blocked again? I do believe old Walt will be spinning in his grave at the fashion horror show that's coming to Main Street soon.
Bethany? She's pregnant. The first person to be pregnant on Instagram going by some of her posts too. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Bethany? She's pregnant. The first person to be pregnant on Instagram going by some of her posts too. 🙄
Yeah 😂 She announced a week or so that she doesn't want unsolicited pregnancy advice. I presume she means advice like don't eat bleeping meal deals and pick and mix all the time, try something with some nutrition, but unsure 🤔🤣

Back to Babs, she is a bleeping state and big E will be mortified with every single outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahh you mean Bethany Francesca? Another one who dresses out of a dressing up box! Turns out she's pregnant and yet her mate Bab doesn't seem to have acknowledged this exciting news. Just as well cos she'd meake it all about her and how her scars were a badge of honour not forgetting her gunt!!
Screenshot_20230727_104504_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she need to plan her outfits like that. Can she not just live in the moment and enjoy her family holiday while the kids are still kids!!

And how many bleeping bags do you need to take with you?!!!!

• Haha
Why does she need to plan her outfits like that. Can she not just live in the moment and enjoy her family holiday while the kids are still kids!!

And how many bleeping bags do you need to take with you?!!!!
Because she's a controlling narcissistic freak who has nothing better to do with her dull & boring repetitive life!
Most of us just pack what's appropriate for where we're going weather wise, throw in a few new bits and decide what we're going to wear when we get there 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.