Brummy Mummy #144 fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the blog as I’m bored!!!! Why does she keep saying she needs to come back on her own as it’s so chaotic?! It looked like a mooch around Costco to me! No one was acting wild. But had her sister borrowed Babs awful pink dress for the outing?! And her hair is worse than Babs!!!
Our Costco trips are usually manic cos my OH invariably barks "We're not stopping long or buying crap" as we enter the playpen then comes out 2 hours later with a trolley full of beer, wine, batteries, bog rolls, bottles of water, a new golf shirt (cos, y'know, he hasn't got enough already!) and plans to extend the garden to fit in the new gazebo/bbq/hot-tub that's caught his eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So recently she’s bought her captive bestie:
Harry styles tickets
Taylor swift tickets
Cinema tickets with a +1 to bring her mate
A bedroom makeover just because
Whatever the duck else she asks for

And for the boy
A pack of cookies (begrudgingly after complaining about the price)

So lovely babs. Mother of the bleeping year aren’t you, you rotten piece of tit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
So the fat controller insists on embarrassing everyone around her by dressing like a dick.

Note the mass level of over compensation, she knows duck all about Disney and it's just been another bandwagon for her to jump on so to prove the people wrong she's doubling down on her fandom.
duck off Babs, you look like a try hard loser.
You'll be dripping with sweat in those monstrous outfits and no doubt will moan about it to everyone and in turn ruin their holiday.
Then again, as long as you get your content eh. bleeping narc!

Edit to add - The castle pic dress, is the deluded flump going to drag them out to MK first thing, get her pics then declare "it's 'OT!" and force them all back to the hotel. Yes, yes she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She looks like she’s lost a lot of weight for that absolute cringefest of a try on this morning? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And for the boy
A pack of cookies (begrudgingly after complaining about the price)
I think you'll find they are 'for the car, when we go out for the day' (aka, she'll snaffle them and he might be allowed one pack.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So the fat controller insists on embarrassing everyone around her by dressing like a dick.

Note the mass level of over compensation, she knows duck all about Disney and it's just been another bandwagon for her to jump on so to prove the people wrong she's doubling down on her fandom.
duck off Babs, you look like a try hard loser.
You'll be dripping with sweat in those monstrous outfits and no doubt will moan about it to everyone and in turn ruin their holiday.
Then again, as long as you get your content eh. bleeping narc!

Edit to add - The castle pic dress, is the deluded flump going to drag them out to MK first thing, get her pics then declare "it's 'OT!" and force them all back to the hotel. Yes, yes she is.
Oh yes - the marching bride and groom pic to be made into a canvas in celebration of 20 years since they met in a club!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Erin can’t even go to the cinema with her friend without Babs being there - how overbearing is she?
It's the "here, Erin's mate, grab a pic of us twinnies in the barbie box!" 🤣🤢 surely should be babs getting pics of the girls then disappearing (but preferably dropping off outside and disappearing!)

Reactions: 15
Bullshit..... She thinks she's a character in a movie or TV show, it's weird how she dramatises her life...
Her posting style reminds me of Facebook in like 2009 when everyone was posting a status every two seconds. Does she really this is of interest to anybody? It would blow her mind that there are people who go out and do things, hug their children and live their lives without providing a live commentary and photos to the general public.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hang on a cotton picking minute didn't the fey witch try to flog Elemis a few days back? Now she's back on the Skin and Me shite? Pick a Lane Bab... You don't want to confuse your babettes now do you?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.