Brummy Mummy #144 fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Paris there are a lot of people in Disney theme t shirts and sweatshirts. Primark mostly 🤣 but some families have matching personalised designs, some are a bit more original like my amazing Mary Poppins T shirt that I ordered online and have yet to see anyone else in!! There’s a smaller number of people, but still a few, in “Disney bounds”, EG green leggings, a purple top and Ariel ears to look like Ariel. I do think a lot of people do that because of social media now. You do also see lots of people in regular clothing. Babs won’t stick out at all in her red dotty dress, it’s nowhere near the effort some people go to. She is not being original, crazy or brave in any way. Like most things, she tries a bit but manages to make it look totally crap 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wearing a red polka dot dress and Minnie ears to a Disney park is the opposite of original or brave. It's a standard Disney outfit. She dresses like that to fit in with the Insta Disney crowd but lacks any creativity or style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
the way babs waves around bags of sugary sweets, announcing that they are fat-free, followed by a smug announcement that the reason they are fat-free is because they are pure sugar - as though she is genorously imparting a great pearl of wisdom onto the babettes, educating them about nutrition! it always makes me laugh, because it was only about a year ago that she was SHOOKETH at this revelation, having previously assumed all the sugary crap she consumed was the epitome of healthy eating, simply because it had "fat free" emblazoned across the packaging!

pretty sure it was when she was downing pints of that lurid orange US Fanta, convinced it was pretty much the equivalent of water, as it was labelled as fat-free and 100% natural favouring, failing to realise that one standard-sized bottle contained around 150% of her recommended daily sugar intake! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
‘I feel so confident walking down Main Street’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
And why is she holding bleeping ugly bags even a toddler would be embarrassed carrying? WTAF is wrong with her?? Plus that blue dress is about 14 sizes too small 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
the way babs waves around bags of sugary sweets, announcing that they are fat-free, followed by a smug announcement that the reason they are fat-free is because they are pure sugar - as though she is genorously imparting a great pearl of wisdom onto the babettes, educating them about nutrition! it always makes me laugh, because it was only about a year ago that she was SHOOKETH at this revelation, having previously assumed all the sugary crap she consumed was the epitome of healthy eating, simply because it had "fat free" emblazoned across the packaging!

pretty sure it was when she was downing pints of that lurid orange US Fanta, convinced it was pretty much the equivalent of water, as it was labelled as fat-free and 100% natural favouring, failing to realise that one standard-sized bottle contained around 150% of her recommended daily sugar intake! 🤣🤣
marshmallows are fat free, doesnt make them a bleeping superfood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
‘I feel so confident walking down Main Street’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
And why is she holding bleeping ugly bags even a toddler would be embarrassed carrying? WTAF is wrong with her?? Plus that blue dress is about 14 sizes too small 🤣
She clearly realised her clunge (sorry to anyone eating breakfast but that’s the only way to describe it on her) would completely eat the crotch of the jumpsuit she wore last year to Disney as it was already nibbling on it then 🤢 and bout the dress in the same pattern. Saddo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The sleeves on the orange flowery dress are so tight on her. What an appsolute fool, why won’t she ever dress for the weather in Florida? The loose fitting white T-Shirt with shorts is the most sensible theme park outfit she’s got. She’s going to be pouring with sweat every day!

Her legs are looking slim in all those mini dresses and shorts. Are they wasting away from being under-used?

• Haha
More fashion perspiration than inspiration. 😰 She will stink of sweat and desperation in those outfits 😷🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How much "stuff" does one person need???? And "stuff" she only uses/wears in Disney. What a wasteful cow.

Reactions: 23
She’ll be taking up the full luggage allowance then? So unnecessary to take so many handbag.

• Haha
Thicko Babs calling things by the wrong name again! On her caption she’s referred to the cycling shorts as biker shorts. I know it’s petty of me to pick up on that but this is her ‘job’ that she claims to be good at.
76F5E28A-914B-4CFC-BC79-D8377A1D7B86.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched some of her blog yesterday, and when I tell you her fat fingers prodding and pointing at everything gives me the bleeping rage! Why does she do that to everything? She's like a toddler with her podgy fingers tapping it as she talks. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Nah hun you shouldn’t see yourself as brave for wearing those monstrosities. You aren’t brave, you’re a bleep with zero fashion sense and less friends to laugh at you to tell you you look like a twunt

• Heart
  • Haha
I imagine all the other Instahuns breathing a sigh of relief as they realise we'll be leaving them alone today 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.