Brummy Mummy #144 fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg. Just watched the Costco vlog. Jesus fecking christ. Ethan had to basically BEG for the chips ahoy snacks, Harry Styles/TS is ok for golden child though. " I have the kids all Summer" well take a bleeping bow you lazy lump of grellow!!! I have my kids too, oh and I work in real life job, both my kids are autistic and a basic trip to Costco that was "just too much for you" would be an expedition for me. Why don't you shut your trap and do something fun with the kids, especially Ethan!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Her kids are robots who are clearly used to this "summer holiday regime" of shopping for mummy's YouTube videos and filling in useless scrap books!
Why oh why is she constantly trying to push this narrative of her kids causing chaos. They quite obviously know their place and wouldn't dare step out of line. She micro-manages every second of their day and it is all to suit her wants and needs!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
“I could have taken a photo of them fighting”

Yeah because that sounds like a totally normal thing to do. To be honest, sitting on the sofa sneaking photos of their backs isn’t particularly normal either. They look miserable as sin.

I vote she doesn’t know what they were fighting over because the “huge fight” is yet another load of made up rubbish to make her dull life seem interesting.

• Heart
Thread title

Got the kids this summer, what a bummer, step ladder has done a runner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"Summer is half fighting, half fun". So Babs classes them doing the scrap book (which is just sticking leaflets and stickers in) as fun? It's probably more fun for them fighting 🤣😜 My brother and I used to beat the tit out of each other, several times the neighbours came close to calling the police/ambulance as they were so worried we had actually hurt each other. I'm pretty sure Babs' two are bickering not actually fighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Parenting her older kids does look so tiring. Poor Bab, though It only seems to involve lying on the sofa sneaking photos of them.

So exhausting

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
What in the heck are they scrapbooking today for?
We went shopping and watched mum buy more crappy mugs, record herself talking complete crap and took photos of her posing in a shop while people looked at us like we were nuts 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh yes, memories they will surely treasure forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
There’s a lot of ‘scrapbooking’ going on today considering it’s day 1 of their holidays!! Wonder if they’re drawing a lovely picture of their (boring) trip to Homesense. Poor little E having to beg for some snacks but absolutely no issue spanking the best part of £20 on two crappy mugs which she doesn’t need 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They haven’t done anything yet?!!! What are they putting in their ridiculous scrapbooks? Receipts from Costco?!

• Haha
Scrapbooking about a visit to Costco and Brierley Hill 😂

What an exciting life they lead!!
---
and I hope her crappy mugs fall off the shelf and break!! Preferably helped along the way by little E who deserves justice!

• Haha
  • Heart
When little E says on the blog that the chips ahoy aren't very expensive, Babs rudely snaps 'it's not your money though who's paying for them'. 😶😕

• Angry
  • Sad
babs is clearly Brum's number one celeb, given that she can't step foot outside the hobbit house without being recognised, as - if we are to believe her stories, and why wouldn't we become babs never lies! - fans stop her on a daily basis to tell her how much they love her podcast, the paparazzi hounding her as she shuffles the road on her c52K, which explains why she was forced to buy an ugly coat that does up to wear when she's out, hood up to hide her luminous yellow hair, so she won't be recognised by all those stalker babettes on the look out for a 45 year old grellow-haired woman wearing a belt below her tits and a jacket a few sizes too small. 🤣

according to babs, her fame has reached such a level that they're already stopping grandad rog on his weekly trip to Sainbos - evidencing that Rog is the national hero she claims he is, which is simply am excuse to share more rog content 🙄 - and since even babs biggest fans aren't gonna bother to try and get a grunt from the cardboard cut-out the myth, the legend, it will be the Es she'll next be claiming were stopped in the streets for selfies, far more excited that she is such a celeb the kids SHE birthed are being asked for their. autographs, as opposed to concerned that they are being recognised and approached in the street by total strangers. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This is Day 1 of scrap booking 2023 - I’d imagine they have glued in the Mr 🥨 bag and potentially the Primark receipt then the books will go in the drawer (bin) until ‘complete’ after Disney.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This is Day 1 of scrap booking 2023 - I’d imagine they have glued in the Mr 🥨 bag and potentially the Primark receipt then the books will go in the drawer (bin) until ‘complete’ after Disney.
We did summer scrapbooks way back when- not as old as the E's. Thankfully my mum was nothing like Babs in any other way! But I only remember scrapbooking actual "days out" like, NOT a trip to the local shops! I remember sticking in a bit of sheep's wool and some feathers from a visit to the cotswold farm park, and stuff like that. There is nothing they've done today that they won't do a version of another 30 times this holiday.
---
We did summer scrapbooks way back when- not as old as the E's. Thankfully my mum was nothing like Babs in any other way! But I only remember scrapbooking actual "days out" like, NOT a trip to the local shops! I remember sticking in a bit of sheep's wool and some feathers from a visit to the cotswold farm park, and stuff like that. There is nothing they've done today that they won't do a version of another 30 times this holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooh Babs, you’re so niche with your Mickey Ears and Spots. Actually, she probably is fairly exceptional. I’ve only been to Disneyland Paris about 20 years ago but I don’t remember members of the public dressing up the way Babs does, but then, there was no Instagram then. It’s a bit weird, going to a swelteringly humid place and dressing in thick fabrics just to be in theme for the bit of the park or character you’re getting a photo with that day. When she goes to Alton Towers, she doesn’t dress up in any theme or on her many free gifted trips to Drayton Manor. I mean, she could easily dress up as The Fat Controller. She puts so much effort into her Disney outfits, I think it’s really weird and childish. I know a few other people on Tattle love going to Disney land, is dressing up in themed clothing a normal thing to do there?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dropping a grand on Taylor swift tickets for herself and Erin, then a few days later snapping at Ethan for asking nicely for some biscuits while he’s being dragged round a shop. She’s absolutely bleeping shameful, and it’s moments like this I realise she deserves everything she gets on here and then some.

Shes giving herself a lot of credit calling her fashion crimes “outfit inspo”. I wonder what family costume will be forced upon 🪜 and the kids this time for MNSSHP? She was was liking round Paris with a face like a smacked arse in her Queen of hearts costume after her family didn’t perform to her liking for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ooh Babs, you’re so niche with your Mickey Ears and Spots. Actually, she probably is fairly exceptional. I’ve only been to Disneyland Paris about 20 years ago but I don’t remember members of the public dressing up the way Babs does, but then, there was no Instagram then. It’s a bit weird, going to a swelteringly humid place and dressing in thick fabrics just to be in theme for the bit of the park or character you’re getting a photo with that day. When she goes to Alton Towers, she doesn’t dress up in any theme or on her many free gifted trips to Drayton Manor. I mean, she could easily dress up as The Fat Controller. She puts so much effort into her Disney outfits, I think it’s really weird and childish. I know a few other people on Tattle love going to Disney land, is dressing up in themed clothing a normal thing to do there?
In Paris there are a lot of people in Disney theme t shirts and sweatshirts. Primark mostly 🤣 but some families have matching personalised designs, some are a bit more original like my amazing Mary Poppins T shirt that I ordered online and have yet to see anyone else in!! There’s a smaller number of people, but still a few, in “Disney bounds”, EG green leggings, a purple top and Ariel ears to look like Ariel. I do think a lot of people do that because of social media now. You do also see lots of people in regular clothing. Babs won’t stick out at all in her red dotty dress, it’s nowhere near the effort some people go to. She is not being original, crazy or brave in any way. Like most things, she tries a bit but manages to make it look totally crap 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.