Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Has she mentioned before about the company she used to send out the mugs going bust or did I miss it?
Yes she did mention it at the time!
And she's never got over the fact that SHE had to pay the charity donation out of her own pocket 😡😡 tight arsed bitch!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Been missing due to a shed load of life’s shit being thrown my way.
I just had to say that although I’ve been loosely watching her, this Taylor swift stuff is really grating.

Why does this bitch get everything she wants? I was willing her not to get a code. I’m not a Taylor fan but feel outraged for those who are. She has never really mentioned her and wheels out a photo to try and prove she is. She probs did something once and now wants to jump on the band wagon and feel elite. We all know she’s obsessed with that Gary Barlow prick- no one had any idea she liked Taylor!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Yet again she shows her aggressive side. It might only be a reel but this is the real Babs.
I literally just came here to say this,,,,, she's so aggressive in this reel. And sadly I think this is the real her. Her voice drops in tone, it almost booms and gets more brummy - definitely showing her true colours! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
FFS Babs, I didn't make this much fuss when I was shunted across 4 lanes of the motorway by a bloody juggernaut (did I make that word up?) and ended up in a hospital miles away for days while they figured out if I had a bleed on the brain.

I do admit that I did call my husband out of necessity to pick up my son who was with me at the time, I didn't cry down the phone because its quite hard to even talk once you've been strapped down to immobilise you.

Oh and it left me with travel and social anxiety.

I would've tried a trip to the big Primark to cure it but I just wasn't aware that was what NICE were suggesting as treatment at the time.

ETA obviously my son called his Dad and I relayed the details to him.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's very quiet!
I imagine she's having a tantrum on the phone to Ticketmaster 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM
*** Stamps feet ***

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The thing is as well, she’s got a near teenage daughter. Toxic shock is something she should know about so she can educate her daughter about the dangers.
100%.
One of the most traumatic cases I saw in A&E when I was a student nurse was a teenager with TSS. It has never left me 😢 She survived but was in ICU for weeks! It is not a laughing matter, or a myth, like she's making it sound 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

CeeCee1000

Since when did Ste have the same back surgery as she did?!
---
I’ve been thinking about this for the last couple of days!

• Heart
  • Haha

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Emma will get tickets. For sure. She’s like Teflon. Nothing sticks and she always lands on her feet.
It’s VERY fucking annoying. I’m not in to Taylor Swift, but my husband entered so that our daughter (same age as TT, just less obnoxious so won’t be bothered if she doesn’t get) and her friends have a chance of getting. That’s right, he hasn’t made it about HIM. He’s done it for OUR daughter.

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Just a warning as it might be trigerring for some 🐄👜.
I am a victim of dv and babs sounds just like my alcoholic exh.
There is nothing to be proud of and nothing to boast about babs. And minimalising drunken violent outbursts is just wrong.
You are clearly very violent babs and I'm starting to see past myself in Ste 🪜.
Avoiding going out with you, agreeing with everything you say and placating you with gifts nad flowers, sending children to bed early so they don't witness violent you after a few cocks in a can in the evenings.
No wonder she goes to bed early on holiday, imagine babs after a few in a hotel bar abusing Ste 🪜 and embarrassing kids.
You are disgusting babs.
Firstly, I'm sorry for your experience and i hope you're in a better place now.
But WOW, when you frame her/Ste's behaviours like that, as preventative measures rather than just Babs and her selfish controlling ways, it throws things into a whole new light!

• Heart
  • Wow

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Bit off topic but I was so pissed off that she took her big kids to Thomas land recently and I'd posted on here that it was my little girl's dream.

Yesterday I took my 8 year old with a SLD and her brothers and it blew her little mind ❤

I think babs is so out of touch with reality. She's had 2 gifted trips recently. It was over 100 just for entry for our family and I get a free carer ticket. The new sub ride she was advertising is definitely for toddlers as it features the latest incarnation of Thomas.
I think what really pisses most of us off is that these trips really mean nothing to her, it’s got to the stage were it’s like going to ASDA for blabbers and her kids, she fails to realise or even care that for so many people just one trip to Drayton manor would be a big deal

she may have stopped drinking because it made her gobby and ‘fighty’ but she’s still got that fucking awful self centred the world revolves around me personality 🙄

• Heart

thicchuw

Can't wait to see her Swifty concert outfit - probably a sequined jumpsuit rammed up her vulva so far it's back in 1989.

• Haha
  • Sick

Handwash30

VIP Member
Her followers are as unoriginal and boring as she is. I’ve heard people say that thing about quicksand about a thousand times over the past couple of years 🙄

“I expected quicksand to be a much bigger problem than it turned out to be” wahey did you now, go join the other million people who’ve typed that out today thinking they’re the funniest fucker alive.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kikidoyouloveme

This has got to be, hands down, one of the vilest, patronising things she’s ever written. ‘I know you’re all upset but DON’T WORRY! The tickets you didn’t get are going to someone who really deserves them, me and my spoilt brat.’ I couldn’t give a flying fuck about TS tickets and am done seeing it all over my feed but I’m actually gutted that she got tickets when some of you real deserving fans didn’t ♥
I kept reading that over and over and just hoping that I hadn’t misunderstood and that she wasn’t THAT much of a cunt …but no, she really, really is! I take solice in that I will be in America for actual Halloween. In Disney actually in a deluxe hotel, not her muggy ‘ moderate ‘ bullshit one ( there is absolutely nothing wrong with a moderate, I just want babs to know she can ‘ follow along ‘on my trip and I’ll show her all the things 🙌 ) I’ve got TS hospitality tickets ( through my job ) that we will be looking at giving away to someone local ( they are wasted on me ) I had a ‘ misty day ‘ Stevie nicks Moment a few years ago & I wasn’t wearing a shitty stevie tee to look ‘ edgy ‘ also, honorable mentions to my kids who I don’t pit against each other and actual love me with out being scared of me and my husband is legit the nicest human who has a personality and who makes himself ‘ happen ‘ without me needing to gas him up ! ( shout out to my non mouldy house & cute dog, too - how niche ! ) - it’s not nice to read bragging posts is it babs , it made me feel a massive wanker typing that out , I don’t know how you can stomach it you giant beast !!

• Heart