Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Cow bags, I'm in the queue for TS tickets!
9909 in the queue but I'm in 🤣🤞🤞🤞🤞

Pray she doesn't get any, pray hard!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Shrop

I don't understand how she can't see that there's very little difference between drunk Emma and sober Emma? I love how she says "It ruined the whole evening for MYSELF". Bad grammar aside, what about the poor soul who had a pissed up, aggressive, screaming harpy launching herself at him. I bet that poor sod was thrilled to bits that he managed to bag himself an invite to that particular shindig. She never acknowledges, or even worse, realises how her behaviour impacts on others. Her level of self obsession is off the chain.

(Sidenote: if she has an ounce of decorum (which we all know she doesn't), she would keep the acquisition of any Taylor Swift tickets to herself and just go off and enjoy the moment without any insta-bragging.)

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
If someone had in fact called her "fat baby spice" we would have heard about it at least 5 times by now. She likes to repeat that people have said she looks like Sharon from EastEnders so why not "fat baby spice"? Although she would have just said people have said she looks like baby spice. I'm calling BS on this story

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Hmmm trouble in paradise I wonder? Bit of overkill there methinks bigging up the lanky, monosyllabic streak of piss. Clearly she's been reading Tattle and is trying to paper over the cracks of their marriage ( if that's what she calls it - seems more like a man about the house arrangement to me!). Also why is the silly bitch both excited and nervous for the holiday coming up? It's not like she's never been before and maybe she could be a little more humble - a lot of her babettes can probably Ill afford a weekly shop, never mind a 4th holiday this year!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Gingysmummy

She’s gobby and fighty when sober and generally vile, I truly pity her kids having that as a mother!
I bet she’s that school mum that begs to come along , she looked out of place in what she wore , the way she stood for the photo the wrong direction from the other mums , and standing on another mums toe!
Her made up stories about being a fat baby spice are pathetic

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I'm sorry but,,,
"He's the calm to my storm"
is the most narcissistic self absorbed attention seeking thing anyone can say.

And imagine admitting to 1000's of strangers that you're not sure how your own marriage works 😂🤦‍♀️🙄
God she's dumb!!!!!
She thinks this kind of stuff is cute and endearing doesn't she! 🤮
Just like she thinks him keeping her secret for a year is a flex. It is not.

• Haha
  • Heart
We got tickets! Well, I got them for my girls and their two best friends (even though I am prob the biggest Swiftie of us all 😭) - but luckily a friend got a spare she gave me. Not on the same night as my girls but I don’t mind, as I’m not a cunt like Emma and I think 15 year olds deserve it more than adults.

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you self pitying twat. If you want to talk about being “mean”, look in the mirror and recall what you did immediately after your husbands father died. Read your poems and blog posts about your son. If you need something more recent, look at your babyish reaction to people giving you a heads up about cost of living when you showed off two new bathrooms fitted. You may as well have gone “nerr nerr” and blown a raspberry. Gives aloof, one word replies to comments which she doesn’t bother to read properly. Tell us we’re “allowed” to say hello to her and Stephen “doesn’t mind it” well how fucking nice and gracious of you both. All this yet she’s convinced she’s lovely and that the sun shines out her arse.

I honestly wouldn’t be here if I thought she was a decent person deep down. There’s influencers who annoy me but I don’t think they’re fundamentally bad people on balance so I don’t post on their threads.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Jennamm82

I haven't posted for ages but still been following along as she makes me so mad , and my mental health has been crap after my dad passed. I had to say something now about her behaviour over these Taylor Swift tickets, what a patronising bitch "I'll take you along" crap basically saying haha I got tickets and you didn't, I'm not a fan of TS so don't care but to rub it in the faces of her Babette's that couldn't get any is horrible behaviour.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Christ Babs. You and PUS are not, I repeat NOT, couple goals. You’re barely a couple. And yes I know you could argue that we only see a small part of your life and he doesn’t like being on social media blah blah blah, but the bits you do share aren’t romantic. They don’t show a loving couple whose marriage works. They show a loud egotistical twat being followed around by a wimp with no personality 🤷🏼‍♀️
The fact that Babettes think she’s amazing and Ste is so lush just makes me want to stop the world and get off. Losers.

• Heart
  • Haha

vixie000

This did not happen.. why is she trying to give Stevie a personality?
“Right everyone, let’s act like we’re really laughing together so they think we’re a really close happy family and that I don’t banish the kids to the bedroom at 6.30pm so I can slob on the sofa” 🥰

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Every driver knows if someone lets the car in front of you out, you make sure they are also letting you out before you pull out. So sorry Bab's it's your own fault maybe re-learn your highway code before you take other peoples kids in your car!

thicchuw

Nothing like sharing stories about you being mentally volatile to 1000s of people - sad thing is, she doesn't actually need a drink for it. We've all seen the sober meltdowns.

I also need to know if people actually DM her and say 'oh no I can't imagine you angry????' surely not. What kind of a wet wipe does that?

• Heart
  • Haha

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
Oh you 🐄🛍 have inadvertently talked me round this am. She triggered me so much with that photoshopped number. She really has no idea how much damage she could cause but so grateful for your comments this am ❤

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
The thing is as well, she’s got a near teenage daughter. Toxic shock is something she should know about so she can educate her daughter about the dangers.

• Heart

Whatsername

Chatty Member
Since when has she been a Taylor Swift fan? I don’t remember her mentioning her before,
She’s one of those people isn’t she who always has to go to big events, just for bragging rights.

• Angry