Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DynamoPollo

Has she ever seeked help about why she acted out like that when drunk? Yes alcohol can play a part in losing inhibition, but usually when I’ve ever been my worse when drunk (albeit never violent) its cause I was young, insecure, etc…not 30 at my own birthday? Like if youre that age and being violent like she said youre usually just a not nice person in general when sober

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s “on lunch” watching telly now. On fucking lunch, honestly. You’re unemployed you useless layabout.

Someone in her life has obviously made remarks about her “werk” as she keeps bringing it up for no apparent reason and trying to frame it as a legitimate full time job.

• Haha
  • Heart

justplaintired

Chatty Member
I’m praying that every tattler that wants a TS ticket gets them. I’m praying even harder that THAT kilo of butter gets the shits instead! I will actually cry and throw a massive tantrum if she gets tickets for her and her ugly sister and spoilt brat.

• Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
I've had zero sleep and thought they went on sale at 5pm 🤣🤦‍♀️
They don't,,,,,,
I got through and I got them 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I can't believe it!
Thanks for the luck guys xx
Amazing! So happy for you!! I want everyone except Bab to get these tickets. Its the dream! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
I've had zero sleep and thought they went on sale at 5pm 🤣🤦‍♀️
They don't,,,,,,
I got through and I got them 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I can't believe it!
Thanks for the luck guys xx
Brilliant. Will you be doing a poll so we can all choose your garish outfit or are you going to hang on to your dignity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
Babs...pull up a seaty sweetie. Yes, grab a sugary drink and some snacks, although I won't be long.

I'll explain it slowly so as not to overwhelm you.

Can you not see what TS and all the other artistes are doing? It's called scarcity. No, not Star City, that's just off the M6. No, scarcity, creating a demand. A bit like you saying "listen to my podcast before I take it down" and all the Babette's go running to Apple to listen. Making you wait for an email to say you might get an email, but then you didn't get that email, but you got another email to say wait for an email for further instructions. I know you said (weirdly, given you're a woman!) you felt like James Bond at the verucca party Spa Day, but you're not. And if you/TT don't get to see a scrawny Yank warble on a stage, it'll be fine. Shush, it's ok. Life will go on. It'll be on Sky Arts or somewhere similar soon enough anyhow. Stop feeding into their circus...no, not Take That, The Circus, yes, I went to that concert. Yes, it was good wasn't it. My friend didn't get tickets and she's still alive and never mentions it.

Babs, you are a marketeer's dream. How to keep a fool occupied huh. To anyone else who didn't get the email to say you'd get the email, I'm pissed on your behalf, but not you Babs, not you!
Haha i have been waiting for the same email, and to be fair, the previous email which said one was coming today, only said next steps would be in todays one. It didnt say you'd get the access codes/waitlist today so technically shes annoyed over nothing! She got an email as she was supposed to.

Also, did I just invent the word email 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

CeeCee1000

I’m sorry for the random rant but I find THE most infuriating thing about Babs is how she thinks her situation and circumstance goes for everyone else!?! Like, her children get on more now they’re older so that means it’s a rule for every other sibling pairing in the world?! Why does she think we’re all the same? This is what makes her so terribly tone deaf as well as she thinks everyone’s budget, taste, time, resources, energy, sex drive 🤣, waistline, likes and dislikes are the same as hers!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Remember when Mrs Briggs saw her sitting at the playground on her phone ignoring her children then made them take a selfie with her in the leaves. THEN posted a grid post about how they had been all playing together and had so much fun.
Babs is the biggest bullshitter and I'd never take anything she says as the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha
She clearly pulled out in front of him when he hadn’t allowed her to…and she didn’t expect him to pull her up on it. I do think getting out of the car to shout at her was extreme, but the fact she had to reverse backwards into her road rather than carry on going shows that he hadn’t left her any space to pull out. Unless someone explicitly waves you in front of them or flashes their lights, you don’t just expect them to let you out. She’s an entitled dickhead and deserved everything she got.

• Heart

Kikidoyouloveme

Are these stories a kind of damage control from a potential TS fall out with her followers ? Like, she’s getting a load if agg from them now & she’s desperately trying to remind them why they follow her using : disordered eating, breakdowns, people being mean - and so on and so forth, Emma, I hope you have the day you deserve 🫡

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Sulking because she pulled out in front of someone and got her arse handed to her. Even only getting her side of the story you can see she was in the wrong. Even though in her version he’s the nastiest man ever and didn’t care about her children. Maybe if she’s so concerned about her children in the car, she should perhaps not drive like a dangerous twat.

(disclaimer: fully aware it may or may not have happened)

• Heart
  • Haha

NattyMoo

I just watched the blog and have some burning questions -
1. Why can’t she have glass in the bathroom with a 10 and 12 yr old?
2. Why can’t she see that she desperately needs a haircut?
3. Wtf is going on with the awful aliceband?
4. Did I miss all her great skin & me products (May have gone off in a daydream at this point)
5. Who stores ‘seasonal shoes’ in a bathroom?
6. Who needs that many face masks (when they’re clearly doing fuck all as she still looks like a corpse)

• Haha
  • Heart

justme2

Chatty Member
Really really hope all on here who want Taylor Swift tickets get them and she gets nothing.

• Heart

Stich2020

I am usually immune to her bullshit but I can't deal with her woe is me double bagging crap today.
Fuck off babs, if you weren't looking for attention and validation you wouldn't be flashing your fanny and other bits on the Internet. It might come as a shock to you but most people don't unless it's on onlyfans for money.
While you worry about being called ugly six years ago, some people have to deal with real issues like health problems, losing their loved ones, and col crisis.
Just fuck off and don't come back.

• Heart
Huh, she thought some bloke was letting her out but he wasn't so he shouted at her and for some reason she thinks she should have taken his reg and noted what he was driving? She thinks she can call the police over a driving altercation doesn't she?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Handwash30

VIP Member
Only two cons of being an influencer “trolls and loneliness”. I would have thought the main one would be the loss privacy and dignity not just for yourself but your whole family? I suppose if that was an issue for you though you wouldn’t be doing this wretched “job” in the first place. Lack of job security? Limited long term prospects? All the “pros” are just her mistakenly thinking her rubbish content somehow benefits wider society (spoiler alert, it doesn’t). You can make people smile, do school runs and make a difference in a million other jobs bab.

I don’t even consider her a proper influencer to be honest, she’s very try-hard and only seems to get very generic ads these days from companies who aren’t selective. I’m not surprised a lot of companies don’t like her style, it’s not because she’s too funny and doesn’t hard sell - it’s because she’s a no-neck, grubby looking airhead who makes everything she touches turn to shite.

• Heart
  • Haha