Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
"I don't want to be fancied"
Well thabk fuck for that, your husband can rest easy while scrolling grindr 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

emme1122

Chatty Member
IMG_1209.jpeg

Translated to - I have got our tickets and I’m going to rub it in everyone’s face.

I’ve never heard her mention Taylor before trying to get these tickets. It’s like she’s seen the Era’s Tour all on TikTok and thought that’ll be such good content.

• Angry
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Alcoholics aside but grown adults that have drunk for years and still don’t know their drinking limits is the biggest ick.

The odd time fine but it sounds like she was a fucking lunatic every time she drank. Like Babs was in her 30s and still didn’t know when to say no?

She really doesn’t have any friends does she? Like two influencers who had a smaller following when they became friends and those school mums that will ditch her the second Ethan leaves primary school.
You know I’m with you and this is one of my biggest bugbears. I drink socially and I can drink a lot. I know my limits and it’s been a long sodding time since I had the beer fear (think it was my 30th but that was because my drink was spiked and I lost memory of the whole night).
Why as a grown ass humongous adult can she just not say no to more than one drink of she doesn’t want to drink? people like her piss me right off
And it wasn’t about 9 years ago she stopped drinking “out” as there have been plenty of shit faced stories over the last few years - Eurovision, Harry styles concerts, the fucking “premiere” of take that, when she was out with lad baby mum and Rosie whatshername to name a few.

one thing is for sure she didn’t take her magic mirror out with her for those photos
---
I don’t understand the term “fighty”. Surely she is just saying she is violent? She’s a violent person when drunk
My dear old mom used to say your natural personality came out when you’ve had a drink as your guard drops. If she’s fighty or lairy when drunk that’s who she is behind closed doors.

• Heart

Baboff

Isn't she just the most boring self obsessed twat that ever there was.
Bathroom blah blah blah
Kids arguing blah blah blah
Disney blah blah blah
Ste did something hilarious blah blah blah

If that dirty looking cunt turned up when I was having a spa day I'd be leaving

And let's not pretend she didn't each the scone because it had a face - fuck of Babs like she would deny herself food

Boring egotistical gunt swinging chump

• Haha
  • Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Ooh so Bab doesn't like scams....wait til her kids realise she sold out their childhoods and privacy and called it her career, with all the money they earned spent on Bab🤬🤬🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Angry

Handwash30

VIP Member
Maybe it’s a thinly veiled threat so all us cowbags know how ‘ard she is.

Don’t mess with this one if you spot her in the wild. They call her The Wettonator. Where was The Wettonator when that bloke was shouting at her the other day?

I actually can’t believe she’s dredging all this up, I’m actually mortified on her behalf.

• Heart
  • Angry

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Lest we forget, 🎶 everyday I’m shuffling 🎶 this was week 8 run 2
You. Are. Welcome.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
She’s so controlling.. he does the cooking, shopping, ironing, school stuff and the kids are banished to their rooms at some ridiculous times.
She controls their holidays, then expects a thank you gift. Everything is on her terms.

• Angry
  • Sad

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
From the woman who did a video of her sitting in her car aggressively shouting “you’re welcome” when somebody didn’t say thank you after she had met them out, implying we all do the same. Who knows what the other driver thought she was shouting, it could have looked like “you bellend” so she’s in no position to criticise other people’s behaviour being the wheel.

• Heart

NattyMoo

Can you imagine what a nightmare she’d be after a few drinks??? She’s that friend that you dread saying she’d be coming on a night out. What kind of person gets ‘fighty’ after a few drinks. You can tell she’s an aggressive person by her mannerisms and the way she phrases things. Surprised the school mums invite her anywhere

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
This Stephen love story phase is making me want to throw up. I’m sick of hearing about the ugly sod. No matter how many times she mentions how solid and in love they are, we can all see their marriage is dead as a dodo. When she does the lovesick puppy act all I can picture in my head is that titanic photo they did on the Disney cruise.

He’s probably only sticking around so he doesn’t end up with an every other weekend custody arrangement.

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
She seems quite proud to be sharing stories of her being a violent drunk, most people would be embarrassed

• Heart
  • Angry

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She can’t see the irony of her talking about the Scamanda podcast & her own tales of her HRT/ fake menopause/asthma/mental health.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
As predicted she's acting like an entitled spoilt brat over these fucking TS tickets!
Emma, I'll say this a little louder,,,,,, you are so fucked up if you think anyone gives a shit about anything you just said about those tickets.
People are starving, unable to pay their bills, kids are pleading with the Government to give them all free school meals. You know, real worries. You need to grow the fuck up and I'm praying with every single ounce of my being that YOU, EMMA LOUISE CONWAY, DOES NOT GET TICKETS!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
A few weeks ago, driving through an unfamiliar area, I inadvertently got into the wrong lane in heavy traffic and unfortunately pulled across someone as I moved into the right lane. I held my hand up in apology and let the driver go first but he drove the next few meters looking back and gesticulating heavily at me, two finger gestures, the lot. I shouldn’t have done it, but I flipped a finger at him in retaliation as his reaction seemed so extreme at what was a genuine mistake which I had acknowledged. His response was to pull up sharp in front of me, get out of the car, bang on my car bonnet and yell abuse at me. I locked the car door, waited for him to go then drove on. I told my husband later whose response was ‘What a nob’ and we haven’t mentioned it since. I’m now reconsidering my marriage and family relationships as I wasn’t given flowers or sympathy. No I’m not. She’s a twat who will do anything for engagement and she knows these stories get a response from her idiot sheep followers.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Hmmm trouble in paradise I wonder? Bit of overkill there methinks bigging up the lanky, monosyllabic streak of piss. Clearly she's been reading Tattle and is trying to paper over the cracks of their marriage ( if that's what she calls it - seems more like a man about the house arrangement to me!). Also why is the silly bitch both excited and nervous for the holiday coming up? It's not like she's never been before and maybe she could be a little more humble - a lot of her babettes can probably Ill afford a weekly shop, never mind a 4th holiday this year!!!!
I think she means she's nervous for the Summer Holidays as in School Holidays, not actually going on holiday! Because we all know the bitch is a pro at going on holiday 😡
So the point really is, Why is she terrified about her own kids being off school? They're practically teenagers and I'm sure they'd love her to just leave them the hell alone to chill rather than micro-managing their days with play dates 🤮 the slow train to London, RAF Cosford with Wet San and making fucking scrap books! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha