Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mo fo

Wow when she was in London he had to get HER girl up??? She talks like he is not HER father 🙈🙈🙈 he also look pathetic in every single photo she puts up!?! He has the physique of a worm, he has all the appeal of a long slippery noodle 😂😂😂 but with less personality 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Bragg Babs strikes again :-“ can’t wait to show you all the ‘Boo to you’ parade when we go. Oh bore off you braggy fat cow. You’re going to Disney AGAIN we know. Just shut the fuck up you aren’t going for ages so do fuck off.
She really can’t stop showing off can she? Shame no one gives a fuck.

• Heart
  • Haha

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
How tragic. Our kids went to the park to play football earlier, so dp and I went for a quick shag. They really are sexless.

• Haha

Shrop

Bathroom is meh, a real mish mash of clashing styles and badly executed too, much like Babs herself.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Why is she making a big thing out of not wanting to go to Glastonbury? So what? Lots of people don’t want to go, me included. I hate camping, absolutely hate it! And I couldn’t deal with sheer volume of people and the toilet situation there. It’s just not for me!
That does not make me ‘ niche’ or unique or special. I just don’t fancy it!
If she doesn’t want to go why bring it up?! She manages to ignore loads of other stuff that’s going on in the world.
Is that the sound of barrel scraping I hear?!!
No! It's the simple fact that she's a massive ugly narc who has to make EVERYTHING about her! Glasto is obviously getting a lot of coverage this wknd so she has to wade in, jump on the band wagon and make it all about her not wanting to go!

• Angry

SingSong

VIP Member
Bab and Ste are stupid as fuck.

Why would you buy a random sheet to cover the furniture. Just bloody Google garden sofa covers and buy one. But that really must be far above their intelligence.

My garden cushions live in waterproof bags in my shed as I bought a nice set, but we do actually sit outside to eat alot, even in winter if its sunny. Bab only pretends to go outside, she's such a knob.

• Heart

justme2

Chatty Member
She is a bitch. I guess she is refering to both their Dads. Almost everyone I know with sick parents have been exhausted from providing care and still doing their normal duties(full-time jobs, caring for children etc) not even having a day free from it never mind a holiday. She appears not to have even lifted a finger to help when her father was in poor health.

• Angry
  • Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Now Steve is some sort of tomcat who goes round pissing in wardrobes after a night out. What a fun, wild guy 🙄. Does he have any redeeming qualities? Like at all?
Only for berating on the internet apparently. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩if your spouse constantly takes you down in public as much as she does that is not a happy marriage.

She does know that the medicine supply chain issues are not because women’s health is not a top priority? And more to do with Brexit?

• Heart
  • Haha

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Babs, you need some actual wicking sports gear, that must be so uncomfortable to run in. I hear Fabletics are good 👍

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Of course she's trying to make the Submarine disaster about her - "Steve is giving me updates" and "it's my worst nightmare"
Narcissistic much!
She is incapable of any kind of empathy without it BEING ABOUT HER!
It's disgusting.
How the fuck is it HER worst nightmare?!!! How is Babs EVER going to be lost in the atlantic ocean in a micro submarine? If only.....

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
I bet it’s a freebie! She never goes out unless there’s something in it for her!
They are more room mates than husband and wife! But then they are bad as each other so well suited!
IF they did forget to order a toilet then that’s further proof that these bathroom refits were all done in a rush, by some crap builders ( cos anyone good is booked up for months!) and they rushed out to order the fittings without much thought! The shower room will look shit I predict! We all know Emma has ZERO taste!

She only did the bathrooms because she was jealous of her own mother.

And yes, we are having some work done on the house. We found highly recommend builders. We booked them in January - they can’t start until mid September! Happy to wait for local people who are very well recommended though, we can’t afford to fuck this up!

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
“Elderly couple purchase a garden gnome” isn’t exactly the tantalising tale she thinks it is. She thinks her dad is some sort of national treasure we all find charming and lovable. Updating us all the while on him, mistakenly thinking anyone’s actually bothered.

She presumes we all love him because few people asked after him when he was unwell, just to be polite. So now we have to hear about his every move. She only talks about it because of the attention is brings her anyway.

The gnomie thing is woefully unfunny.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobbie14

Forgive me, for I am not a Masters educated Brummie, but shouldn't it be 'peek' rather than 'peak' as in mountain peak:sneaky:
Screenshot_20230619-154240_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Hareandbear

VIP Member
As always it is a woe is me post - we have these lovely things because life has been rough! No Babs you have ALL the lovely things because you are a lying, narcissistic childhood stealing excuse for a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

SingSong

VIP Member
Wow, their idea of a date was even more shit than imagined. How long are they going to keep up this charade of a marriage??

Most couples would be having a wild adult time together but not these 2, I find it a bit creepy that grown adults went to Thomasland for a date.

Bab as we know you love a discount, LoveHoney have a sale on sex toys, you should get some. #BitRude

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27