Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230627_074445_Instagram.jpg

---
None of this makes sense!
She couldn't cobble together a coherent sentence if her life depended on it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
What the hell is that reel about this morning? She has ONE child on the school run now as Erin gets the bus (I shouldn't know this much detail)- what's hard about getting a 9 year old to school, especially when you DRIVE?
We all know she's a shouty gobby bitch anyway, school run or not!
And WTF is that filter about? Mind you the second bit of the reel its hard to tell if that IS a filter because she looks like shit most of the time anyway!!

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
So they went for a swim and afternoon tea? Hardly what I would call a "Spa day!" They really are a couple of immature morons aren't they? A good Elemis facial would have done her the power of good but I bet🪜would have preferred another type of facial! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Imagine if Emma had been to Glasto as a late teen! She’d have died of shock, I bet she think Sorted for E’s and Wizz is about sweets.
Ha I was literally thinking of that song. Since she's such a huge Pulp fan (in that she saw them once on the Brits!) Babs and all her boyfriend's in the last 90 early 00s dropping Es and dancing to Born Slippy. Yeah ok, that happened!

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Oh blimey I forgot I put up a thread suggestion!!! When I tell you I SCREAMED when I saw I’d had the most votes! In honour of my win I had to get my husband to sit on top of me in the shower a la babs bathroom meltdown style!

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
She can absolutely fuck off with this women’s health advocate crap. She never mentioned any of this stuff until it started affecting her personally.

Her HRT era is getting very tiresome.
She’s been planning for her HRT era for the last five years, wishing away her life waiting for the menopause.

It’s pathetic, it really is.

• Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I can't stand all these insta wankers self diagnosing. Oh poor you, you lose your keys sometimes, and get distracted by scrolling the internet - come spend a day in my house with my ADHD daughter when she's having a meltdown or attacking her Dad in order to both a) distract him from whatever he was asking her to do and b) getting herself a delicious dopamine hit. Note meltdowns and tantrums are not the same thing.

And don't even get me started on how it's 'diluting' the image of ADHD presentation. On the list of really fucking shit things I have to deal with every single day, the kid losing her stuff constantly is about number 97 on a list of 100!
Sending you lots of love 💖

These insta cunts have a lot to answer for - they get emotional at a photo of a kitten so they must be autistic 🙄 they sneeze once in the summer so they have hayfever 🙄 they spent one Sunday in 2012 procrastinating therefore they have ADHD 🙄

They make a mockery of those who really do live with these!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you lovely... I've been hinting at such a reno to Mr Bev and he resisted initially, his way of thinking is we could never sell the house without a bath.. Ffs.. I pointed out that the only way we're leaving this house is either in a box or taking residence in the local nursing home ( they have cocktail hour every afternoon!). Luckily Mr Bev is good at figures.. He has a thing called a tape measure which he finds useful and is happy to spend money on recommended, quality bathroom fitters - not cowboys like the socially inept duo Twatman and Babin.
Twatman and Babin - that’s my tea well and truly snorted! 👏👏👏⚰⚰⚰⚰💀💀💀

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Just sliding off on a tangent for a moment but Louise Pentland has put a video up about self diagnosis of ADHD!
Now I can't stand Louise either but I've had a quick watch for research purposes 🤣🤣 and she makes some very valid points!
How long until Baba the Gunt jumps onto this band wagon too 😡😡
I'll set my timer and await my Tingo!
It'll go from fake anxiety to perimenopause to ADHD by the end of the year 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Steve has MAMIL vibes. She’d need a reflective warning triangle strapped to her arse if she went cycling. He probably goes cycling to get his one bit of peace and quiet and I honestly think it would tip him over the edge if she joined him. I can imagine her with tassels on the handlebars and a basket, wobbling all over the place and barking questions at him every five seconds.

I’m also still wondering why she needs to give us a detailed report every time she or her family see a doctor. It’s extremely tedious now, about as interesting as listening to your nan telling you how her next door neighbours niece had tonsillitis or something. And how she bends over backwards to try and hint doctors don’t think her obesity is an issue, claiming she is the one bringing up the subject of exercise. Whatever helps her sleep at night I suppose.

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
I reckon the "other tests" she's having will be for Anemia or Celiac disease. Both of which can present with breathlessness as a symptom. But if her Dr is going down this road then it proves even more that she doesn't have Asthma! 🤷‍♀️ I guarantee she'll mention both of these once catching up on here.
The reality is, she just needs to eat healthily, drink less alcohol and crappy fizzy drinks, drink more water, and go for a fucking walk!
I’m celiac.

Babs would not be able to cope with a gluten free diet! It’s one of the reasons I only eat fresh, unprocessed food, it’s not worth the risk or the hassle and GF alternatives are just packed with shit.

God, could you even imagine? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

bluey’sdad

I’ve just watched her latest vlog (apologies of any of this has been mentioned already).

1. The thing you use to clean a shower is not called a “squidgy” Emma, it is called a “Squeegee”.

2. Is she SERIOUSLY trying to say that it is easier to do things with toddlers than it is with older children? I’m sorry but she needs to fuck off and fuck off some more. If your almost 13 and 11 year olds are coming into the toilet whilst you’re on it and asking about their PE kits then that is on you for not teaching them about boundaries! (And I seriously doubt they are doing that). Try being a bloody single parent to a toddler and then a child in reception and then you can moan about how you’re “never left alone”. Absolute moron.

3. Gold taps? Don’t they eventually go slightly green with age? Also, a black shower with a gold shower head? I can’t think of anything more chavvy.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Couch 5 to k is back!! 🤪 :ROFLMAO: And of course stepladder had to take garden photos of the sweaty mess! Twats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Underwhelmed by the bathroom. Yes the large wall tiles don’t go with the floor, and it looks TINY. Can’t open the window properly (not that she opens windows anyway) and it just looks a bit awkward & like it doesn’t work properly together - the layout is odd (why is the bath over to one side??) , and also it looks like it was done in 2017. Really dated.

• Heart
  • Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
She can absolutely fuck off with this women’s health advocate crap. She never mentioned any of this stuff until it started affecting her personally.

Her HRT era is getting very tiresome.

• Heart