Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Don’t they do anything together?? She bangs on about equality but it always seems to be Steve doing anything related to DIY. If we were measuring up a bathroom (I mean we wouldn’t - we’d get the bathroom fitter to do it) that involved purchasing expensive fittings we would do it together and cross check the measurements!
fuck gender roles! steve sets am example for the kids by smashing all stereotypes and doing all the "women's" chores, like cooking and cleaning and childcare, whilst simultaneously also doing all the traditional "man" stuff, like going to work and all the DIY! they are a super woke family, in that babs wakes up and does absolutely nothing, while steve is awoken and expected to do it all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

remember that time she bought steve a drill as his anniversary gift, solely to prove to tattle that - in her own words - steve is a "manly man!" and, even better, that time she dedicated an entire vlog and multiple stories and grid posts to that one time she decided to break all th boundaries and.....paint a chest of drawers! altho obvs, she had to leave removing and reattaching the handles to steve, because using. screwdriver is step too far in DIY for a woman to cope with. the fact she makes a huge deal out of being "woke" because she "allowed" her toddler son to play dress up in his sister's princess dress that one time, yet the first time she did anything that she would class as "manly" was badly painting a chest of drawers at the age of

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I actually think we 🐄🛍 are doing Usain Bab a disservice here... for all we now she could be in training for the paralympics cos yanno she has asthma And is perimenopausal- which is a debilitating condition ( well it is for our long time sufferer Bab).
And the numb fanny/foot/spinal injury 😂

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
She’s fuming at all the wear proper running clothes comments
Completely she’s such a fucking mard arse

Someone asks if she has any sports bra suggestions and she says she hasn’t, totally ignoring the fact that earlier someone had suggested cunty give Eleanor Cardwell a view as she is a sports person who rates sports bras on her insta page 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry

Helmac79

Chatty Member
She gives me mean girl vibes. I remember way back, when they were still in the old house, they were surprising Ethan with something and Erin was sat in a chair looking at him with absolute contempt until the second she realised she was in shot, then it was all lovely smiles.
I remember that too!

Missymoo92

VIP Member
She's very quiet, which bathroom has tipped her over? Has she got stuck searching the cubbyhole for 🪜 Colin?! Or is she stuck in the bath, it would have been bath bomb Wednesday 🤣 it's too small, I can't lie down, the water doesn't cover my bits 😂

Tbh I'm insulted by this comparison....

Winnie the Pooh is cute 😉😂

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Does he have insta or is it another burner account for Bab's convenience & follower numbers?!
I've never seen his account like any of her posts, or wrote comments etc, plus he doesn't even have a profile photo, which implies it's a genuine account that he is trying to keep on the downlow - in addition to the fact that, altho private, it has over 700 posts. the burner account that supply belongs to grandad Rog, that babs hijacks and regularly uses to post "babe" comments to herself is set up in an obvious attempt to imply it "belongs" to rog, with a photo of him as a DP etc to make it appear legit, yet doesn't have posts etc. whilst steve's account has only a couple of followers, i can't believe lazy babs would be working behind the scenes to put the effort into creating 700+ posts that nobody has access to, because what's the point?! it's not something she would waste energy on, unless it was a public account with endless posts labelling a babs a "great mum", declaring his undying love for her and thanking her for paying for holidays/day trips and giving him the gift of being a dad. a private account in steve's name has no benefit to her, especially as it is never used to like her posts. although, again, she's caught herself up in her lies - steve doesn't use social media just as she doesn't know how to use photoshop! 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think 🪜 did the install & decorating, too. No way on green earth would Babs not have taken snidey pictures of the builders whilst they were working, she'd have been unable to resist. Also, no builder/plumber worth their salt would have fitted the bath like that! It's disgraceful. There's not enough room to walk behind it to clean or open the bloody window. It's a bodge job and I bet she hates it. She'd never admit it, but I bet she's gutted. Also, why hasn't she done some sort of collab/ad with the builders/fitters, advertising their business like other Instawankers do? I smell a rat......
Nah, that’s just Babs cos she can’t get in that bath 🛁 😂

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
There's an event at the villa, motocross. Do we think she'll allow 🪜to go as there isn't football on 😂

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
Wow fantastic ad for Cadbury’s which cuts of before the end, she’s so good at her job!! After slagging fudge if I’m surprised Cadbury’s want to work with that clown
Cadbury is the one I'd struggle to cut out! Can't bare to buy from companies that use instabeggars! 🤬

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Goes to Indiana jones and takes the photo in front of a minion, totally makes sense 🙄
In front of a minion…I thought she was stood next to a minion….Christ that’s her husband!
If I had her bottomless wallet mr mingles and I wouldn’t be wasting one moment at the flicks

And another thing, can’t he spend some money getting those teeth fixed he looks like Fagin ffs

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
More like actually let a hair stylist colour her hair properly, purple/silver shampoo won’t help her.