Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
for someone who has such a huge stash of chub rub shorts, could she not simply....wear a pair of loose shorts over a pair of chub rub ones?! although I guess that would remove the opportunity for engagement with her followers, rushing to help their KWEEN, plus it justifies wasting even more money, and she can then use her spending to film a "running wear" outfit haul vlog and a "try on" reel. 🙄🙄
Of course she could but that would take common sense and that along with dignity and decorum are something Kween KeBabba of Brum doesn’t possess

Reactions: 14

Duck Face

Don’t get me started on these arse holes self diagnosing themselves. They all just want something to be wrong for content. People (including my own mother) think I might be autistic just by some of my mannerisms and things I did as a child that aren’t perceived as “the norm” but I would NEVER self diagnose! I would get myself assessed by professionals and I know how long it would take and how many hoops you’re made to jump through. I’d never just “decide” I am. They infuriate me. It’s all done for content.
You would have to pay thousands of pounds to even be allowed to try to jump through the hoops. My child was refused a referral because she’s not behind at school and doesn’t have behavioural problems. Instead we will have to pay 2.5k to get a yes or no answer. 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Jade33

VIP Member
She is a nut job with her bloody spreadsheet for the summer hols! I assume the 8am "Lion King entry we saw was to do with their trip to Disney (again!) and she isn't planning on dragging them downstairs to watch the movie at 8am?!
Who needs spreadsheet for a holiday? Especially when they've been to Disney MULTIPLE times before- surely you know what you want to do?! Its waste of time anyway because they all have to be back in the hotel room by 5pm or Babs turns into a massive pumpkin! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She's such a fucking controlling bitch!
I assume its that they're watching the musical? She was posting about the kids go free thing the other day?

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Brummy Mummy, Brummie Mum - potato, potahto. 🤷🏻‍♂️

finally realised, as a lifelong "Brummy". who literally profited from a range of naff mugs printed with Brummie colloquialisms - that despite your masters education and literary genius, you've been spelling "Brummie" wrong, eh babs? 👌🏻🤣

View attachment 2250523
“Brummie Mom” you know bab the way everyone in your family spell Mom apart from you as you’re so desperate to fit in.

Hareandbear

VIP Member
and not only dragging them away steve's mum and sister, but forcing them to dress up and quite obviously demanding that the kids comply with her expectation that they pose for photos and SMILE - because, as always, content was her priority - despite it being very obvious by their eyes that they were grieving, yet she simply shoved sweets at them any time they tried to talk about how they were feeling, rather than comfort them and help them process their loss. she is an absolute monster. truly one of her lowest moments 😡
Ironically dressing herself as the Kween of Hearts!

• Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the second lanzarote vlog. Why oh why does she need to hold Ethan’s hand on the wall “in case he falls?” He’s almost 11! I do this with my daughter and she’s bloody 5! Honestly if I didn’t know his age I’d think he was about 7.
i mean, in all honesty, she probably just saw the opportunity of "i need to stop filming to hold my ten year old toddler's hand to ensure he doesn't lose his balance and fall off the wall" as a perfect excuse to justify turning her camera off so she could slump down on the wall and catch her breath! the way she was huffing and puffing in that vlog was truly uncomfortable to watch, with her struggling to breathe at such a slow pace, gasping between words etc - sure, she could have blamed it on the heat or her AsThMa or allergies or perimenopause or whatever, but no inhalor was going to help her, and she obvs needed a rest - thus implying Ethan doesn't have the ability to walk along a wall without mummy's assistance was the excuse she was desperate for, in addition to allowing her to create a moment of relatable "trials of a mother of toddlers" content for all those who attend her toddler meet-ups and don't relate to her life as a "mother of tweens". 🤷🏻‍♂️

Trixxx

VIP Member
What the hell is she on about?
Eggy?
Does she mean Aggy???? 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
I dont know if its an actual thing, but my Dad is from Birmingham, hasnt lived there for a long time but has always said Eggy about being in a bad mood. Its kind of stuck with us.
I didn't know it wasn't heard of by other people.

Just catching up but the bathroom is awful, we all know she will only wipe a wet wipe down behind the bath, how grim is that going to get 🤢

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Welcome back 👋 😂
I thought this I can’t see her running or walking in the very early hours anywhere by herself WITH BIG HEADPHONES ON which I’m sure is a personal safety issue 🤔
yeah it’s all bollocks
She will be doing a Captain Tom running round her hamster wheel of a garden then filming herself sweaty and breathless as proof
I mean anyone can stand at the door and photograph themselves, doesn’t mean they’ve gone out the door, or picture themselves with a bit of grass 🙄🙄🙄

edited to add: how long before there is some terrifying made up story about being approached by some weirdo whilst she was singing along to “relight my fire” and she had to run home with the rat in her arms 🤔
Actual running 😂😂😂

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Why does she wear a bum bag to run? Is it full of Scooby (Babby) snacks?
I don't believe for one minute she is running. I don't run, can't think of anything more boring to be honest, but why lie? 🤷‍♀️
Her phone & THE inhaler....get with! She makes Miranda look petite 🐘

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
No, it’s on the same level as the 3 bedrooms, it’s just been squeezed in next to where the roof slopes. I suppose the house’s only bathroom would have originally been the downstairs one and the upstairs one is just a tiny shower room. She was so deluded when she was originally hoping to have a small bath or a double width shower in there. No way!
Ah ok! Would’ve been more beneficial to turn it into an en suite if it’s next to master bedroom. Would’ve made the house value better?

Loopybird69

VIP Member
shorts with cycling shorts attached?! what does that even mean? am I struggling to understand her nonsensical babism blabber, or is she looking for a pair of shorts...with more shorts inside the shorts?! double shorts?! I am beyond confused. 🤷🏻‍♂️
They’re basically loose shorts with chub rub shorts underneath

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
Coeliac disease undiagnosed usually means the person is really thin as they haven’t been absorbing nutrients from their food - there’s no WAY she could cope with the strict diet it entails! She does have the grey pallor of the malnourished though 🤣
Not all the time. I was 19 stone and a size 22 when I was diagnosed at 41. I’d never had a problem keeping weight off! I had a diet just like Babs until
a couple of years ago. I might not have been absorbing all the vitamins I needed, but my body was doing a good job with all that sugar and alcohol and a million calories a day 🤣

I actually didn’t have any symptoms either of celiac either (although, I do now since
stopping at gluten if I am ever accidentally glutened). A consultant tested me off the back of something else as he had a “hunch” that I might be celiac and to be honest, my insurance was paying so he said he might as well test for everything, but he was as surprised as I was really.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I think the Spa ‘day’ was a gift voucher that needed to be used - it simply coincided with date weekend!
that would make sense! i was scouring her stories for a tiny, hidden #gifted caption, because there is absolutely no way babs would pay to go to a spa - although I was equally as skeptical that any half-decent spa would approach babs with freebies! having a gift voucher to use up would explain it - tbh, she probably would have let it go to waste of not for the lure of an afternoon cakey tea! that, plus a freebie trip to Thomasland, a nap in the cinema and tucks dup in separate beds by 8.30pm sums up a WILD #couplegoals date day and kid-free weekend with babs! 👌🏻🤣

oh, and all that drama about the scone with a face - we all know she wouldn't take a single bite of a scone containing FRUIT, regardless of whether or not it appeared to have a face! the scones will have been promptly overlooked, as will the smoked salmon, watercress and sandwiches, as she gleefully shoved the cakes and tarts and pies down her throat, followed by those tubs of cream eaten by the spoonful like yoghurt - although admittedly, clotted cream may have been a step too far for babs and her usual lashings of jizz icing. she probably needs to start herself off trialling "gateway" squinty creamy, before moving onto the fancy "adult" stuff. honestly, from the photo, i also wouldn't be surprised if she actually ate the majority of that teacup of sugar cubes by the trotterful, likely interpreting them as some kind of adult sweet - and guaranteed those tiny pots of "mummy jam" were immediately shoved in her mum bag. 🙄🙄

ha, ETA i just saw that the hotel with the spa is one that has a package deal with Drayton Manor, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was gifted or she at least paid a reduced price, given her association with Drayton Manor and endless freebie visits! makes total sense, as babs has to be paid to spend time with either of "the boys!" 👌🏻

Screenshot_20230703_163126.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12