Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helmac79

Chatty Member
I'm wondering if she's on the fat pill or new jab, if she attempts to run that'll be the reason for any weightloss. Me #alwaysacynic , Babs #alwaysasize18
Great minds... I thought that as well but why would she lie? She never lies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Anyone see the manky stain by the old toilet? So so gross. It looks as shit as the old bathroom and will be stained like the old one soon. Disgusting creatures that they are.
I hate to babfend, but she has said in the past that the stain in question isn't actually a stain, it was from Erin spilling a bottle of nail polish remover and it lifted the coating from the tiles and ruined them.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I thought for a minute it was a tv but it just looks like some shitty picture sheโ€™s decided to keep up ๐Ÿ™„
I see sheโ€™s caught up with tattle ๐Ÿ‘‹
---
Sheโ€™s commented on Lottie Drynan and Laura Adlington showing the same dress on two different sizes women. Wait for her to copy this and do it with Inpo or some other โ€œfriendโ€
Or maybe her besties

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I'm wondering if she's on the fat pill or new jab, if she attempts to run that'll be the reason for any weightloss. Me #alwaysacynic , Babs #alwaysasize18

Jade33

VIP Member
Emma is going at the end of Aug, I should not know this much info about a stranger ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
She said it in a vlog and then she mentioned being able to book her dining reservations last week, which is currently 60 days in advance, so that puts her arrival date end of Aug.
LP is going in Oct I think.
Disney World start the "Halloween season" in August bizarrely ๐Ÿคฃ
Ah, think that's why I was confused then, she'd mentioned the Halloween party think so I assumed she was going in October!

Reactions: 11

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Not to babfend but I think she said they were going to peppa pig world last weds (?) then they were coming back and finishing the downstairs bathroom Friday/Saturday. Thatโ€™s what I remember anyway ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 9