Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
as much as her running won't last, I'm surprised she has actually decided to use exercise for content - obvs implying it was HER decision and not suggested/strongly advised by her GP to assist her inability to walk and breathe simultaneously having witnessed her huff and puff her way a few steps across the waiting room to his office - instead of opting to frame is as a huge rant about her GP having the audacity to fat shame her, despite her being such a body confident KWEEN. guaranteed that would have resulted in far more engagement from the fawning babettes, leaping to her defence and flooding her with compliments, so I can only assume she has an upcoming ad with fabletics and needs to give the impression that she actually wears their active wear, and her couple of days of "running" will then stop immediately. 🤷🏻‍♂️

plus it was only very recently that babs was claiming she exercises regularly - along with her totally honest claims that she eats healthy and never drinks alcohol because she NEVER LIES, WHY WOULD SHE LIE?! - yet now she is announcing that she has just decided to stray running again after ensuring her she sought medical clearance from her GP, to ensure it was safe for her to do so in such a vulnerable state of perimenopause (?!) make it make sense! babnocchio tripping herself up over her lies, yet again. 🤥 🤣
I don’t even think it’s pretend doctor appointment /made up dream bollocks

I think she’s sat down and thought fuck I literally have NO content plus she’s so unfit on these holidays and she isn’t old, it wouldn’t take much effort to get fitter and have more stamina
Fancy spending all that money and secretly dreading it which she must at some level

Reactions: 15

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
I know I will probably be sent to hell for saying it, but that photo reminded of the brother from There’s Something About Mary…

Wasn’t she posting about how exercise content is triggering and telling us how to hide it from our feeds? But now she wants to talk about it, it’s a positive thing. How convenient.

Sadly I think those are the interesting bits. Bloody great big idiot can’t even make an interesting/fun vlog in sodding Disney world of all places.

View attachment 2260926
Gosh, what a fucking ugly twat.

• Haha

GetTheGloss

Ste was probably cleaning it before and told her to buy more Method cleaner. Of course she buys the wrong one. Could he have put his foot down and told her she needs to do it?
No. Didn't think so 😄

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Brummy Mummy, Brummie Mum - potato, potahto. 🤷🏻‍♂️

finally realised, as a lifelong "Brummy". who literally profited from a range of naff mugs printed with Brummie colloquialisms - that despite your masters education and literary genius, you've been spelling "Brummie" wrong, eh babs? 👌🏻🤣

Screenshot_20230619_070449.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Those trainers look brand new, not even a mark on the white sole edge. Definitely a sweaty staged photo for the gram 😂

Allthecakes

VIP Member
She's off to Reading Residence wonder if her tests are requested and off the back of her friends diagnosis. Sadly nothing surprises me with her anymore about getting the topic back to Em, Me, mummy-me, just ME 🤬

• Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I assume its that they're watching the musical? She was posting about the kids go free thing the other day?
i thought that too, but surely even the matinée - because obvs the toddlers need to be home to stick to their bedtime routine and couldn't possibly stay awake to watch the evening show - is in the afternoon! who watches a musical at 8am?! 🙄

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I am a size 18/20 and workout regularly so have a fair few pairs of leggings and NONE of them look as horrific as hers! I think she’s got a bit flabby for the Fabletics gifted ones! She looks an absolute state and not a chance she ‘ran’! She will have shuffled along probably being overtaken by people out walking their dogs before work!

Itscharlibaby

Filter?
She used a filter at the end?
Oh, no way!
I couldn't tell 🤷‍♀️
I GENUINELY watched the reel half asleep this morning and thought she’d had her makeup done half decent for once (obvs by a progressional) and that the other part was just her make up free 😂 didn’t even cross my tired brain it was a filter!

• Haha
  • Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
How can they not measure things correctly! She’s such a cock womble
---
Up your bum and round the corner, that’s the way to California

No idea why we said that but when I was about 8 or 9 that was the ONLY answer to “where is it?”🤣 I’m from Kent tho so maybe I should do a quick survey of strangers I see out and about today to see if any of them used to say it. 30 odd years ago. When we were actual children Babs.
Also from Kent and that just slapped me in the memories! Blimey I remember shouting that at my sister when I was 8 😂

• Haha

Gingysmummy

Please tell me she wasn't mopping her expensive wood floor with any old cleaner??? I wouldn't have thought you could mop wooden floors at all, don't they just need polishing? Either way I would have checked first!!
---

I know we don't want to encourage to visit her GP yet again but if my tongue looked like that I'd be on the phone booking an appointment asap. That can't be normal surely??
That’s a diabetic tongue type 2 she really is so unhealthy , due to to her crap life style

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I wish I did it’s a bloody nightmare I’m gonna move gps but all the others are even more crap. I’m holding out for the trust I work for to start the staff menopause clinic. Will be so much easier to access proper help but until then I’ll just keep myself from falling off that metaphorical cliff.
and you guys give me a great outlet for my rage against the baba machine
There's a new one opened North Bham, Health in Menopause, private. However we really should be able to get the right advice on the NHS. Hope you get sorted.

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
We had our en-suite replaced and I measured everything myself. I am utterly crap at Maths and I managed to get everything to fit! The shower screen I ordered was actually not long enough so I phoned up the company and explained & they sent the right size and collected the other one -no drama!
If Ste did measure it I do not for one minute believe she wasn’t involved. She’d be in there shouting over him ‘ oh it’ll fit Ste shut up” and He’s so wet he doesn’t argue with her! Then she gets to make a huge drama about nothing when the bath is the wrong size. Honestly she’s so desperate for content now that most of the posts she does are complete fantasy!!!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I’ve said a couple of times previously that she’ll go for an ADHD diagnosis one day. I’m sure of it!
guaranteed that once engagement figures start dropping on the constant perimenopause content, ADHD will be the next bandwagon she leaps on - without an assessment tho, it will be the usual spiel of speaking to her doctor very briefly over the phone and then attaching an ADHD label to herself, and making full use of the #ADHD hashtag to boost engagement, just as she has diagnosed herself previously with anxiety, asthma, allergies etc etc, with hints that a few days she spent eating soup for her tea as a teen was some form of eating disorder. the perimenopause larp seems to be working for her in terms of "relatable" content currently, with her talking about HRT as though she's an expert on the topic, and how it "cured" the huge list of "symptoms" she was attributing to being perimenopausal - including her supposed asthma 🙄 - in the space of a few months, with it magically allowing her to return to being the HERest HER.

once it wears off though, she'll be quick to diagnose herself with whatever she thinks will increase her audience, and unfortunately, ADHD is the current buzz word, with so many influencers talking about it needlessly clogging up the waiting lists and delaying assessments for those who genuinely nerd them solely for clout, on the basis that they struggle with impulsive behaviour, because they one time they got a tattoo totally spontaneously, or that they sometimes struggle to concentrate, as does everyone in the whole entire world. that, or she'll decided she has PTSD as a result of all the "nasty bullies" who refuse to respect her boundaries by having opinions which oppose her own, and who justifiably criticise her for exploiting her children and behaving to cruelly towards her little boy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart