Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she has so blatantly just admitted to sleeping at the cinema like it's no issue, way to make your "date" appreciate your company!

Reactions: 23
Christ how pathetic is your life if you and your husband of a lot of years going to the cinema on a Saturday afternoon is worthy of a selfie?? My husband would think I’d lost the plot if I made him stand in front of a giant minion and have a photo to mark the fact that we’d come to the cinema. A nice meal, spa, weekend away, a special theatre outing, cocktails, a theme park…photo worthy indeed. But the cinema? In the day time? Get a grip.
IMG_0190.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Goes to Indiana jones and takes the photo in front of a minion, totally makes sense 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Blending in nicely with a yellow minion who incidentally has a more natural smile than the pair of them 💛

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How does she know the film was fab if she slept through it? And surely if it was that fab she wouldn't have dropped off. She would lose the storyline by even having a short nap. How odd. Bet that was a great date for Ste with her snoring beside him after she'd filled up on all the snacks she no doubt smuggled in with her like she does everywhere else.

Reactions: 21
His puny little mouth pisses me off. Ugly bastard. Look at the two of them, dressed like they’re going to a wedding, just for an afternoon at the cinema. I guarantee everyone else is in jeans/joggers and t shirts. It’s like they’re not from this planet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Christ how pathetic is your life if you and your husband of a lot of years going to the cinema on a Saturday afternoon is worthy of a selfie?? My husband would think I’d lost the plot if I made him stand in front of a giant minion and have a photo to mark the fact that we’d come to the cinema. A nice meal, spa, weekend away, a special theatre outing, cocktails, a theme park…photo worthy indeed. But the cinema? In the day time? Get a grip. View attachment 2277617
Huh? What's The Flash got to do with it? Is she just listing different films she liked more? I enjoyed Avatar but it wasn't as good as Say Anything. FFS you don't need to post absolutely bleeping everything that enters your head Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thing is, she’s been looking for perimenopause symptoms for years now. It’s all she goes on about.

She was desperate for any symptom to start and it’s really worrying that she’s probably over looking symptoms of other things (indicators of pre diabetes for one), and thinking, “yes! This must be another perimenopause symptom to tick off the list!”

Why would you actively want menopause to start and be so gleeful over it?

Most people want to stay ‘young’ and healthy for as long as possible and she’s hellbent on acting like a “nanna”.

She’s only 45 for God’s sake, and she can’t wait to get into the blue rinse perm and the housecoat.
My mum actually was a nan at 45, and SHE didn't behave like Emma

• Heart
Goes to Indiana jones and takes the photo in front of a minion, totally makes sense 🙄
In front of a minion…I thought she was stood next to a minion….Christ that’s her husband!
If I had her bottomless wallet mr mingles and I wouldn’t be wasting one moment at the flicks

And another thing, can’t he spend some money getting those teeth fixed he looks like Fagin ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she posting that she will be out of her comfort zone in cycling shorts/t-shirt at Disney when she's worn this combo before? And there are photos to prove those?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In front of a minion…I thought she was stood next to a minion….Christ that’s her husband!
If I had her bottomless wallet mr mingles and I wouldn’t be wasting one moment at the flicks

And another thing, can’t he spend some money getting those teeth fixed he looks like Fagin ffs

Fagin and Babs Sykes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
God, imagine telling the world you fall asleep in the cinema in the afternoon whilst on a date with your husband! How bleeping pathetic is she.
And what a boring way to spend a child free afternoon!

Reactions: 25
Why is she posting that she will be out of her comfort zone in cycling shorts/t-shirt at Disney when she's worn this combo before? And there are photos to prove those?
Because she couldn't think of anything else to post and she can't just post nothing, that would be madness, so she made something up, posted and got a dopamine hit from the attention.

Normal people would just shag their husband, since they have 24 hours with no kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Because she couldn't think of anything else to post and she can't just post nothing, that would be madness, so she made something up, posted and got a dopamine hit from the attention.

Normal people would just shag their husband, since they have 24 hours with no kids.
Absolutely! Why wouldn’t they just experience some things they can’t do with the kids? A fancy restaurant/bar/hotel/spa maybe? If they have to stay at home for the mutt, they could cook a fancy meal or enjoy making each other cocktails (bit rude) in the tiki shelf-bar. The cinema tho? Sitting in front of a huge screen not speaking to each other… isn’t that what they do every evening at home? What a waste of time and money. Tell me you’re in a loveless relationship without telling me etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I guess she can’t even do something as simple as wear shorts and a t shirt on holiday without making it into a sob story. If she feels uncomfortable then just don’t wear them. They’re bloody horrible anyway so it’s no great loss.

I have a terrible feeling after reading all the comments on here, she’s going to try and hint that her and Steve have bumped uglies today 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Christ how pathetic is your life if you and your husband of a lot of years going to the cinema on a Saturday afternoon is worthy of a selfie?? My husband would think I’d lost the plot if I made him stand in front of a giant minion and have a photo to mark the fact that we’d come to the cinema. A nice meal, spa, weekend away, a special theatre outing, cocktails, a theme park…photo worthy indeed. But the cinema? In the day time? Get a grip. View attachment 2277617
They should be "christening" the bejeezus out of that new bathroom.

#bit rude #privatepartsaction #nevergonnahappen #theyhaventdoneitinyears #pairoflosers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
F1BD6D20-32EE-4418-83D8-D3A43319BE9E.jpeg

I’m absolutely wheezing. Not shagging then 😂 Steve’s shoes 😂 Her taking selfies from the ground while he rides a rollercoaster alone in his formalwear 😂. You actually couldn’t make this up could you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.