Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only did the bathrooms because she was jealous of her own mother.

And yes, we are having some work done on the house. We found highly recommend builders. We booked them in January - they can’t start until mid September! Happy to wait for local people who are very well recommended though, we can’t afford to duck this up!
we are looking to have work done in both my house and my sisters house and again happy to wait for local tradespeople

Reactions: 16
In all those clips on the "running" reel, it looks like she is walking, not even jogging or "shuffling", she is walking. I don't understand why she doesn't just walk anyway instead of insisting she is now a "runner". And as for that Nicole Kidman bullshit, yes Babs you have told us before and I'm pretty sure the story is different this time?????

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Weight training would be more beneficial, but she won’t do that. Running wouldn’t be advisable for her joints.
I do weight training and walking( I don't do any running) I would encourage any woman (especially from the late 30s) to try weightlifting as menopause affects bone health. Osteoporosis runs in my family which is why I started with weights to reduce the risk as I have quite a few risk factors.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, she didn’t ‘start running at 45’, as she’s bragged that she has completed the C25k a couple of times before. 🙄
Oh and Babs, what you’re doing is not running! I won’t knock it too much because it’s movement (shuffling), but it really ain’t running Hun 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whatever they're upto later & she's been referencing them being a wild couple all week....so not true, wallflower babs in black....she'll make it look sh1t.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ah yes, jizz-iced lemon pound cake is the obvious seasonal candle "flavour". the lemony, cakey scent of summer! 👌🏻🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve never known another grown adult who needs to be congratulated and celebrated as often as Babs! She literally wants a birthday every day. Congratulations on your blog being another year older! Congratulations on your bathroom! Congratulations on wearing a swimsuit again! Congratulations on shuffling round with the couch to 5k podcast on! It’s so deranged
Her desperation for praise is so transparent to normal people
( obviously not her fans)

She wishes she ran like Nicole Kidman 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
I heard Nicole Kidman wears a Babs t-shirt when she runs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There's an event at the villa, motocross. Do we think she'll allow 🪜to go as there isn't football on 😂
If that’s her adult date night she’s a proper weirdo. My 16 yo twins are going alone whilst we go the pub and to see a comedian.

she won’t sit through hours of motor cross we all know that 😂

We all know it wont be a date 'night' as she has to be in bed by 8pm so more of a date early evening 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually think we 🐄🛍 are doing Usain Bab a disservice here... for all we now she could be in training for the paralympics cos yanno she has asthma And is perimenopausal- which is a debilitating condition ( well it is for our long time sufferer Bab).
And the numb fanny/foot/spinal injury 😂

Reactions: 14
I actually think we 🐄🛍 are doing Usain Bab a disservice here... for all we now she could be in training for the paralympics cos yanno she has asthma And is perimenopausal- which is a debilitating condition ( well it is for our long time sufferer Bab).

Paula Babcliffe
Jessica Emmis
Smelly Holmes
Mo Babbah

The possibilities are endless 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
A mile IS a mile. Maybe Babs could think about a mile in her followers shoes who aren't able to buy a loungefly bag *with 15% off* or just pop online & order cycling shorts for ANOTHER holiday and probably 1 of 5 this year. She is so far from reality it's worrying!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She only did the bathrooms because she was jealous of her own mother.

And yes, we are having some work done on the house. We found highly recommend builders. We booked them in January - they can’t start until mid September! Happy to wait for local people who are very well recommended though, we can’t afford to duck this up!
Same, we're midway through and had to book just over a year in advance! How the hell did she decide she wanted 2 bath ooms doing and they're all but done a couple of months later?! 🤯

Reactions: 17
I do weight training and walking( I don't do any running) I would encourage any woman (especially from the late 30s) to try weightlifting as menopause affects bone health. Osteoporosis runs in my family which is why I started with weights to reduce the risk as I have quite a few risk factors.
Absolutely agree. I never ever thought I’d enjoy weights and strength and conditioning exercises. I belonged to gyms over years and used to do the elliptical and other cardio machines and used the weights machines cos I didn’t really know what I was doing and didn’t want to look stupid!
Then my husband suggested I had a session with his trainer and the difference was incredible. I love weights now and really enjoy my sessions even though he nearly kills me some sessions!🤣
I am really strong. Even my trainer commented that I am very strong and although I’m still fat I am much fitter.
I’ve said this before but Emma is an idiot. She could have got a whole new level of interest if she used perimenopause and her ‘asthma’ to her advantage. She could have become a health and lifestyle influencer. You know -middle aged woman over hauls her life.
So has all the time and the money but she’s too lazy. Lazy in every single aspect of her life.
She’s makes sloths look like the Energiser Bunny!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Bought the fittings from B&Q and Ste is doing the fitting. No bathroom fitter will start ripping out the old until they know the replacements are on site because leaving a client without a working bathroom is a no no. They’d have asked weeks ago where all the items are and checked they had acquired all the fittings not supplied. You don’t realise after doing one bathroom you’ve forgotten to order the toilet for the second and if they’d used a design service it would have been flagged when they paid. The two of them are as thick as pigshit

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.