Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're having their first date night of 2023...didn't she refer to going to BFs wedding as a date night? So many questions, mainly it's July and how have they not invested any time so far this year without the kids or a TV? Must be a grown up #ad gifted coming our way!
---
I'm predicting Digbeth Dining Club who are at Sutton RFC today, conveniently just down the road from her rents...damn, I'm busy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve never known another grown adult who needs to be congratulated and celebrated as often as Babs! She literally wants a birthday every day. Congratulations on your blog being another year older! Congratulations on your bathroom! Congratulations on wearing a swimsuit again! Congratulations on shuffling round with the couch to 5k podcast on! It’s so deranged

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
More bathroom drama they forgot to order a toilet for the upstairs bathroom ,or is this more babs and her never ending lies,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There's an event at the villa, motocross. Do we think she'll allow 🪜to go as there isn't football on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Steve forced on a date night to shut tattle up, so that means we’ll have a lovely photo later of the pair of them in the garden, her in a loud frock holding the skirt out with her shitwaters with an added belt, yellow hair curled and a clown face. Him in a patterned size XS Next slim fit shirt buttoned up to the top, face like there’s a gun being held to his back.

Oh and the caption for the grid post “mum and dad are out out” or something equally cliched

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Steve forced on a date night to shut tattle up, so that means we’ll have a lovely photo later of the pair of them in the garden, her in a loud frock holding the skirt out with her shitwaters with an added belt, yellow hair curled and a clown face. Him in a patterned size XS Next slim fit shirt buttoned up to the top, face like there’s a gun being held to his back.

Oh and the caption for the grid post “mum and dad are out out” or something equally cliched
Wonder if she’ll wear one of her new dresses or something that’s really old?!
There’ll be a selfie with a cocktail. But she doesn’t drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Yeah waffling about never having time alone, not like pre kids when they were WILD! Conveniently ignoring the 9 till 3 each day and 2 days of those with Ste at home.
Christ, how much do we know about this sad pair of twats?!?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, I for one hope they go out for an Italian for their date night. Can’t wait to see Babs’ strop when the pasta doesn’t change shape halfway through the meal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I actually think we 🐄🛍 are doing Usain Bab a disservice here... for all we now she could be in training for the paralympics cos yanno she has asthma And is perimenopausal- which is a debilitating condition ( well it is for our long time sufferer Bab).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet it’s a freebie! She never goes out unless there’s something in it for her!
They are more room mates than husband and wife! But then they are bad as each other so well suited!
IF they did forget to order a toilet then that’s further proof that these bathroom refits were all done in a rush, by some crap builders ( cos anyone good is booked up for months!) and they rushed out to order the fittings without much thought! The shower room will look tit I predict! We all know Emma has ZERO taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder where tomcat Steve will piss tonight in the absence of a loo after his wild night out?

The utility “room”?
The Colin Cupboard?
Double down in the wardrobe?
Over babs Mickey Ear collection?
Up the side of the tiki bar?
All over her phone and laptop? 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"We forgot the toilet"

Oh, you guys! Wharrayou like? Crazy kids, the pair of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet it’s a freebie! She never goes out unless there’s something in it for her!
They are more room mates than husband and wife! But then they are bad as each other so well suited!
IF they did forget to order a toilet then that’s further proof that these bathroom refits were all done in a rush, by some crap builders ( cos anyone good is booked up for months!) and they rushed out to order the fittings without much thought! The shower room will look tit I predict! We all know Emma has ZERO taste!

She only did the bathrooms because she was jealous of her own mother.

And yes, we are having some work done on the house. We found highly recommend builders. We booked them in January - they can’t start until mid September! Happy to wait for local people who are very well recommended though, we can’t afford to duck this up!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
More bathroom drama they forgot to order a toilet for the upstairs bathroom ,or is this more babs and her never ending lies,

I call BS. She's used Bansal Bathrooms (overpriced and unreliable according to the reviews) the silly cow tagged them in to a post. I'm fairly sure they supply and fit unless times have changed.

So either the company have screwed up or there's a delay on delivery.

She's so duplicitous. She's also too dim-witted to keep a tab on her own string of lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if they'll go day drinking on their date, get drunk and then go home for an afternoon of wild sex whilst the kids are out?

Or most likely Bab will drag Ste to the botanical gardens and he'll spend his time looking at Grindr on his phone.

She loves to pretend they have a happy and exciting marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I woke up next to Leonard DiCaprio this morning. I mean it was a man in underwear and I googled what underwear the man wears and it’s the same ones.

Interesting how the Nicole Kidman story changed …

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh ffs!
No matter what she does/tries she is always the under dog isn’t she?
I’m trying to run but others are better.
I’m trying to podcast but others are better.
I’m trying to parent …..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.