Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are right and she has been diagnosed with something but won’t admit to it. Imagine having to swallow your pride and change your lifestyle for the better of your health, and admit to it.
I wouldn’t wish ill health on anyone, the worry and stress is horrendous.

But if she has, I really hope it’s a wake up call for her to turn her life around.

Reactions: 19
Completely forgot to post this yesterday, but spotted this on LPs stories 🤣 isn't babs going for Halloween again? Wonder if they'll meet up 🤣🙊
Very telling that her “friend” has a dedicated Disney Insta account but she’s not asking her for tips and obviously doesn’t know Babs is going. Babs is going to be shitting herself at the idea she’ll bump into her because that’s going to be awkward as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very telling that her “friend” has a dedicated Disney Insta account but she’s not asking her for tips and obviously doesn’t know Babs is going. Babs is going to be shitting herself at the idea she’ll bump into her because that’s going to be awkward as duck
I'm here for it 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her hormones? She got her hrt wtf is she on about? Maybe she’s realising her “career” is going down the new toilet

Saw a video earlier from a PT saying running for weight loss in menopause is impossible. He explained exactly why it doesn’t work so if she starts losing she’s definitely on the weight loss jabs

Reactions: 18
Given her diet as we see it any weight loss would need further explanation, she mainlines sugar and processed foods no balance with fresh colourful fruits and vegetables.

Her pod cast recommendations are very low brow. If that’s what she spends her time thinking about, and listening to, no wonder her brain is rotting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her pod cast recommendations are very low brow. If that’s what she spends her time thinking about, and listening to, no wonder her brain is rotting.
tbh, i was surprised not to see her own podcast included in prime position in her list of favourites, as I imagine she listens to the episodes on repeat, revelling in her "success" as she counts the 5🌟 reviews that she cobstabtly begs for, loving the sound of her own voice and absolutely SCREAMING at her own hilarity! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw a video earlier from a PT saying running for weight loss in menopause is impossible. He explained exactly why it doesn’t work so if she starts losing she’s definitely on the weight loss jabs
Weight training would be more beneficial, but she won’t do that. Running wouldn’t be advisable for her joints.

Reactions: 16
I know that I have been advised to prioritise stamina and strength/bone strength over weight loss, but weight loss is a bonus to help with my health issues. I’d like to think her doctor would recommend similar however her listening and following advice is another story.

Reactions: 15
Completely forgot to post this yesterday, but spotted this on LPs stories 🤣 isn't babs going for Halloween again? Wonder if they'll meet up 🤣🙊
Emma is going at the end of Aug, I should not know this much info about a stranger 🙄🤦‍♀️
She said it in a vlog and then she mentioned being able to book her dining reservations last week, which is currently 60 days in advance, so that puts her arrival date end of Aug.
LP is going in Oct I think.
Disney World start the "Halloween season" in August bizarrely 🤣

Given her diet as we see it any weight loss would need further explanation, she mainlines sugar and processed foods no balance with fresh colourful fruits and vegetables.
I bet she secretly binges on copious amounts of fresh fruit and veg but refuses to film it as she doesn't want to flash her wealth to the Babette's.

Sorry........drifted off to a parallel universe for a moment there 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny how she referred to other people as ‘joggers’, yet she herself goes ‘running’!

• Haha
Emma is going at the end of Aug, I should not know this much info about a stranger 🙄🤦‍♀️
She said it in a vlog and then she mentioned being able to book her dining reservations last week, which is currently 60 days in advance, so that puts her arrival date end of Aug.
LP is going in Oct I think.
Disney World start the "Halloween season" in August bizarrely 🤣
Ah, think that's why I was confused then, she'd mentioned the Halloween party think so I assumed she was going in October!

Reactions: 11
I hate to admit it but she’s motivated me to re do couch to 5k I failed to complete it during lockdown, purely for the fact I’m a couple of years older than her, coping with my peri menopause and wanting to just see if exercise and diet, water etc will help before I resort to hormones, basically want to out do her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I hate to admit it but she’s motivated me to re do couch to 5k I failed to complete it during lockdown, purely for the fact I’m a couple of years older than her, coping with my peri menopause and wanting to just see if exercise and diet, water etc will help before I resort to hormones, basically want to out do her 😂
You go girl 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.