Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf it’s very unlikely at 45 she’s not peri menopausal - at that age it’s highly likely - 45 is prime age for it. Still, she’s find it far easier if she lost about 3 stone. I’m the same age as her, I haven’t had a period for several months now but other than that I feel totally fine because I watch what I eat and exercise regularly. It doesn’t HAVE to be such a big deal.
100% this!
She's putting out some really dangerous and inaccurate messages with all this Perimenopause bullshit!
And she's also making herself look an absolute tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
100% this!
She's putting out some really dangerous and inaccurate messages with all this Perimenopause bullshit!
And she's also making herself look an absolute tit!
Thing is, she’s been looking for perimenopause symptoms for years now. It’s all she goes on about.

She was desperate for any symptom to start and it’s really worrying that she’s probably over looking symptoms of other things (indicators of pre diabetes for one), and thinking, “yes! This must be another perimenopause symptom to tick off the list!”

Why would you actively want menopause to start and be so gleeful over it?

Most people want to stay ‘young’ and healthy for as long as possible and she’s hellbent on acting like a “nanna”.

She’s only 45 for God’s sake, and she can’t wait to get into the blue rinse perm and the housecoat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a weird phrase to say about the photo of them at the meal 'happy and in control'.

Bab has always wanted things done her way, then I'm guessing Ethan came along with his different way of thinking and messed up Babs idea of her future. How dare he be a boy and know his own mind.

She's such a witch to him😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
My guess is she got dms about her tantrum over hrt not being available . Because when she screws up and is being a selfish cow, ppl do pull her up. And ofc our little spoilt cow can’t take any criticism .

Reactions: 17
Happy to be corrected. But doesn't hrt regulate hormones so pms wouldn't be enough of an issue to mention? Genuinely don't know

Happy to be corrected. But doesn't hrt regulate hormones so pms wouldn't be enough of an issue to mention? Genuinely don't know
This is what I understood it to be well it would get better as the hormones are balanced but I can’t even get hrt or my gp to listen to my symptoms that are more than likely peri menopause apparently mine is a vit d deficiency even though they’ve not checked and I take a stupidly high amount and always have since I had cancer. The only thing my 60+ male gp asked me at the only appointment I got with him was “when was your last period” erm about the same time uhb took my bleeping uterus and cervix out so I didn’t die. According to him still not a reason to investigate properly perimenopause

she bleeping grates my gears about this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just popped onto Chartable to see her ranking & she’s tanking, no. 49 on Kids & Family & no. 22 on Parenting 😂

Do we think there will be a season 3?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is what I understood it to be well it would get better as the hormones are balanced but I can’t even get hrt or my gp to listen to my symptoms that are more than likely peri menopause apparently mine is a vit d deficiency even though they’ve not checked and I take a stupidly high amount and always have since I had cancer. The only thing my 60+ male gp asked me at the only appointment I got with him was “when was your last period” erm about the same time uhb took my bleeping uterus and cervix out so I didn’t die. According to him still not a reason to investigate properly perimenopause

she bleeping grates my gears about this
Do you have other GP's at your surgery you could ask to speak to?
This is the exact reason I find her wobblings about HRT/Peri - M/PMS so frustrating.
She's got no clue which lane she wants to be in!
At this point I'm amazed she doesn't through in a midlife pregnancy scare just to try and still fit in with the "young mums" starting out on their families 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly

listening to her over the years she’s always been a shouty in your face witch

I will not believe she ‘runs’ anywhere she’s in her garden 🙄

and stop trying to make 🪜 interesting
Her bad back never seems to be a problem when she is twerking, throwing a leg on the worktop, prawn cracker dancing or walking round Disney for hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you have other GP's at your surgery you could ask to speak to?
This is the exact reason I find her wobblings about HRT/Peri - M/PMS so frustrating.
She's got no clue which lane she wants to be in!
At this point I'm amazed she doesn't through in a midlife pregnancy scare just to try and still fit in with the "young mums" starting out on their families 🙄
I wish I did it’s a bloody nightmare I’m gonna move gps but all the others are even more crap. I’m holding out for the trust I work for to start the staff menopause clinic. Will be so much easier to access proper help but until then I’ll just keep myself from falling off that metaphorical cliff.
and you guys give me a great outlet for my rage against the baba machine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish I did it’s a bloody nightmare I’m gonna move gps but all the others are even more crap. I’m holding out for the trust I work for to start the staff menopause clinic. Will be so much easier to access proper help but until then I’ll just keep myself from falling off that metaphorical cliff.
and you guys give me a great outlet for my rage against the baba machine
There's a new one opened North Bham, Health in Menopause, private. However we really should be able to get the right advice on the NHS. Hope you get sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sceptical she even has a banana. That was probably just a stunt banana for the gram.

I bloody love you lot by the way. Some of he references and remarks you make are a million times funnier than doing a “silly” dance in a dressing gown for cheap laughs. Just brilliant 😂
based on the weetos cereal d she did with Ethan recently, i very much doubt she ate the banana! there was a bunch of Bananas she had very clearly bought solely for the purposes of the ad to wave around in the footage, only to spot them unused on the counter next to them as they both dig into bowls of chocolate cereal, and were likely dumped in the bin immediately afterwards! the concept of eating fruit with breakfast would be absolutely mind blowing for babs, unless it was flooded in jizz icing! 🤣

and ofc she has already mentioned the spiral surgery in reference to her running! she hasn't even managed a week of her "Couch52K", and she is already reeling out excuses to quit - by Monday, she'll be reminding everyone of her numb leg/foot/fanny, and then she will be struck down all the hay-fever/summer "allergies" which supposedly exacerbate her "asthma", with lies about how her GP advised she take a break from running while she is struggling with breathless - due to the allergies, obvs! 😉 - and said "break" will then last a good few years prior to her being desperate for content/being approached by Fabletics to film an ad, at which point she will suddenly decide to take it up again. and so the rehashed cycle continues! 🙄🙄

and why is she comparing herself to all the other joggers anyway? likely another fabricated story, but even if it were true, she only started running again a few days ago - why would she think she'd be faster than other joggers who run regularly? she is always so set on WINNING - and that will be used as another excuse to quit, as she will claim it impacted her confidence, blah blah blah - quickly followed by a reel "inspired" by her failure, with a "top tip" about not comparing yourself to other people, and attributing that famous "comparison is the thief of joy" to HERSELF. 👌🏻🤣

Reactions: 15
I see she's looking at halloween tat in her mother ship store. Talk about buying unnecessary tit. She has all the time in the world to make one- just think of the content Bab... Oh no she's too lazy and unimaginative to give it a go!!

• Haha
that PMS reel always amuses me, in the way babs is blaming her personality on PMS, as though she isn't always aggressive and angry and rude and violent, and wouldn't eat an entire cake each day if steve brought her one! she certainly gets thru full packets of biscuits at an alarming rate, due to her addiction to sugar! it has nothing to do with PMS. equally, given babs' ability to confuse simple words in a regular basis, it wouldn't surprise me if the doctor has told her she is pre-diabetic, and she has confused it with perimenopausal and bleeping run shuffled with it, in true babs style. 🤣

that, or she has already been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and claimed she had to drive around to multiple pharmacies to get her trotters on "HRT", when it is actually the ozempic shortage that is affecting her! the way she constantly mocks her sister for eating sugar-free sweets, it would honestly serve her right to have to cut back on sugar - although she won't, because she has already stated that she will never give up mailing sugar, not for anything. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
I think you are right and she has been diagnosed with something but won’t admit to it. Imagine having to swallow your pride and change your lifestyle for the better of your health, and admit to it.

Reactions: 16
The engagement on her Cadbury's Ad yesterday was less than 1% (0.85% to be exact).
How is she still getting paid for this tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.